• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have never been in so much pain in my life.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Things I learned from my weekend:
  • Dancing for three hours straight makes you hurt like hell in the morning.
  • Dancing for three hours straight two nights in a row before crashing on a stranger's couch makes you unable to walk.
  • Bud Light may be the only beer worse than Milewaukee's Best Ice.
  • Weed is ok, but the stuff the guy wrapped in it made it taste like I was eating a fire pit. Is this normal?
  • Neon Indian fucking rules live.
  • Any long drive is tolerable when you have a Mick Foley book to read in the meantime.
  • Beer bongs come in designer colors. Specifically, pink.
  • I can dance.
  • Girls are sadistic teases.
  • They made a Dr. Horrible comic. It's really good.
  • There are shirts that cost fifty dollars.
  • I can survive on three hours of sleep.

Yeah.

• Dancing for three hours straight makes you hurt like hell in the morning.
  • Dancing for three hours straight two nights in a row before crashing on a stranger's couch makes you unable to walk.
    [*]Bud Light may be the only beer worse than Milewaukee's Best Ice.
    [*]Weed is ok, but the stuff the guy wrapped in it made it taste like I was eating a fire pit. Is this normal?
  • Neon Indian fucking rules live.
  • Any long drive is tolerable when you have a Mick Foley book to read in the meantime.
    [*]Beer bongs come in designer colors. Specifically, pink.
  • I can dance.
    [*]Girls are sadistic teases.
  • They made a Dr. Horrible comic. It's really good.
  • There are shirts that cost fifty dollars.
    [*]I can survive on three hours of sleep.

Yeah.

Yep, we officially know Doc's in college. I wasn't taking his word for it until I saw this list.

Eat before you drink, and drink water in between every shot. It'll slow down progression, but you'll have a lighter hangover.

Yeah I smoked some. Just a few puffs. Enough to know I didn't like the taste of burning death on my lips. A guy at the concert offered his to me so I thought I might as well try it just for the experience. I'm probably never going to have a weekend like that again, so yeah.

And Hans, it's funny you should say that, because my ass really hurts. I don't know why...

Yeah I smoked some. Just a few puffs. Enough to know I didn't like the taste of burning death on my lips. A guy at the concert offered his to me so I thought I might as well try it just for the experience. I'm probably never going to have a weekend like that again, so yeah.

Dude, don't ever take a hit from a random joint. You never know what you're going to get.

Good for you, Doc.

I don't condone smoking weed but it is definitely worth the experience.

Dancing for three hours straight makes you hurt like hell in the morning.

Yoga.

Dancing for three hours straight two nights in a row before crashing on a stranger's couch makes you unable to walk.

See above. Even cheat and just pick up a WiiFit board.

Bud Light may be the only beer worse than Milewaukee's Best Ice.

It's been my experience that any beer called "Ice" is shit.

Weed is ok, but the stuff the guy wrapped in it made it taste like I was eating a fire pit. Is this normal?

Kinda. I expect you'd enjoy a bubbler or a modest bong more than a joint or a blunt.

Neon Indian fucking rules live.

I will check them out.

Any long drive is tolerable when you have a Mick Foley book to read in the meantime.

Agreed, depending on the book. The new one?

Beer bongs come in designer colors. Specifically, pink.

I only remember a neon green one from my past.

I can dance.

Excellent. I can't, but I do it anyway.

Girls are sadistic teases.

Yes, yes they are. Most of them, anyway.

They made a Dr. Horrible comic. It's really good.

Whaaaaaa?

There are shirts that cost fifty dollars.

This reminded me of the "$500 Shirt" from "WWE No Mercy" for the N64.

I can survive on three hours of sleep.

You'd be surprised what your body can do. Of course, you'll also be surprised when your body falls apart.

Sounds like epic college weekend for Doc. I'm a bit jealous I didn't get to witness this.

And dont forget the anal bleeding doc, never forget about the anal bleeding.

Kind of unavoidable for you now, seeing as Nitrates (poppers) can't be sold with medicinal properties (relaxing of the anal sphincter) in sex shops any more.

Shut the fuck up doc. There's NO way you were in as much pain as I was in the hospital. Thankfully that stay is over with.

Boo fucking hoo, you were in hospital, has nobody ever been in hospital on these forums except from you, hopefully they got all the sand out of your vag while you were under anaesthetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back