• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have a website

Shotaro

WZCW's James Howard
Yeah, I know that most of you guys don't care but I have a website that I launched with my missus a few weeks ago. We do film, TV and game reviews and things of that ilk. I figure that a few people my care enough to take a look and would rather post in the Bar Room with it (since it doesn't seem to be against the rules) than PM the people I think might (which I know definitely IS against the rules)

Revued.net

Check it out if you're so inclined

Everything you've reviewed I am certain I have never seen. Looks alright though.

Thanks, I think that's our problem to be honest - we're not getting enough of the right mainstream/cult crossovers (except game of thrones but we haven't reviewed that every week) What shows/games would you like to see a review of?

In retrospect, its me. I watch GOT and thats about it.

Consistency and social media presence. Chris Cash and I launched yet another wrestling site in March, and we're already up in the 2-3,000 pageviews per day range. Granted, it helps having at least mildly established names with a couple thousand Twitter followers, but we (mostly he) got there by sheer consistency.

Just keep doing what you're doing. It looks good. I have a film review website that I never use, because I'm too damn busy running Wrestlezone and Wrestling Rumors to do fuck all with it, but it's one of those closet passions I never get to express enough. If you need/want some help, let me know.

23206713.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back