I have a feeling I know what's the deal at EC...

Macca

The Sunflower Samurai
Raw: Shawn Michaels snaps again and goes at Teddy Long for a spot in the Elimination Chamber, but claims that everyone has earned their place in the Chamber and there was nothing that Teddy could do for Shawn.

Smackdown!: John Morrision "snaps his ankle" in three places during a match with R-Truth and their match has to be stopped. However, despite sustaining such an injury, Morrision tweets that he will still be on the road.

I could be wrong but it seems to me like EC's big shocker of the night will be HBK taking Morrision's spot. Then it could either play out with HBK winning the belt and challenge Taker, Title vs. Streak at WM. Or they could have Shawn lose yet again, causing his fragile state of mind to finally shatter and snap on HHH, setting their match at WM up.

Methinks Im right.

I think this is a great idea. I want HBK to win the belt one last time, he takes it 26, he gets his ass handed to him by the deadman, he cries, he retires.

Perfect ending.

WRONG!!

Beth Phoenix is going to take Morrison's spot, win, then win MITB at Wrestlemania and cash it in on Triple H to become UNDISPUTED CHAMPION~!!!!

That would be great, expect Punk is also in the Chamber...

Beth needs to figure out a way to keep him in his pod, or she'll be seeing a Straight Edge kneepad in no time ala Royal Rumble.

Maybe Santino can try and get one of those nipple piercings stuck in the chain link. Other than that, I've got nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back