I Have A Feeling.......

Bullshit!

Ryback has all the momentum he's going to get. He's over, the crowd is ready for him to cash in on some gold, and if that means the WWE title then so be it. It's going to suck considering it'll be the end of Punk's reign, but there's no denying the momentum Ryback has. If there's any time to pull the trigger on giving Ryback the title, it's now... if WWE doesn't then they can ruin themselves by having Ryback lose momentum and soon be just another nobody. Ryback's been building since at least April, and if that's not enough time to be considered a slow build up then what is?

And to face The Rock at the Royal Rumble we will have Ryback, an unproven guy that while he may be hot is green as hell and isn't really going to pull in anyone who isn't already watching the ppvs. CM Punk is simply a better performer than to stick in the ring against The Rock at the Royal Rumble, there is no way in hell that it should be Ryback.

Ryback has all the momentum he's going to get. He's over, the crowd is ready for him to cash in on some gold, and if that means the WWE title then so be it.
How is he over?

He squashed a lot of guys(most of them local jobbers), squashed couple of wrestlers, challenged arguably no1 heel right now in the company and suddenly he is over? We didn't even see one proper match from him, yet alone that he dazzled us with some vocal capabilities of his. In order to be over he should get very high reaction from the crowd etc. be eather cheered or booed as crazy. He is cheered a little, but he is not over. Sheamus with all the exposure he gets with his WHC Championship and his winning streak and his Brogue kick is not over, yet alone Ryback. Cena, Punk, Orton, Bryan, Kane, HHH, Undertaker, Lesnar, Booker T even Vickie Guerrero are over. Others are trying but arguably are not that over...

He has the momentum and it would be bad to kill it, but he is not that over. :)

With the announcement that Ryback will now be Facing CM Punk inside Hell in the Cell the speculation as to how the match will end is underway. Will Punk beat Ryback cleanly I highly doubt it. Vince is set on making Ryback look unstoppable. I don't see Punk losing this match so interference is almost a guarantee. As others have already noted Lesnar is a good possiblity. I wouldn't be surprised if Lesnar gets involved and Ryback and lesnar go at it enabling to Punk esacpe the Cell keep his title but lose by DQ. I think even if Lesnar interfers you won't see Lesnar dominate Ryback. I think Ryback will dominate Punk in the cell and at some point Lesnar gets involved and finds out Ryback is everybit more than a match for him. Punks get Dq'd Ryback's streak still stands CM Punk is still champion. Lesnar and Ryback both look very Strong. Obviously by going toe to toe with Lesnar and maybe even over powering him or displaying his power will give Ryback another big time rub. Lesnar is still a monster coming out of it and everyone wins.I am sorry i just don't see this match being the end to Rybacks streak not yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back