• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have 4 extra Rumble Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melon Farmer

Hey guys!!

My brother got 8 Royal Rumble Tickets.

He bought four Royal Rumble....and they are good seats!!

But he wanted better and he bought four other tickets (Which are not near the other tickets...which are better seats than the original tickets.

Me and my 2 older brothers plus his friend (that's 4 tickets) are going with the 2nd set of tickets that he bought but he wants to sell the original tickets.

So if anyone who lives in New York or close to NEw York and wants to go...then PM me and I'll sell the tickets to you.

It's safe to say that I can only sell 2 tickets. I'm selling them for 100 dollars. If I find some friends that wanna buy it then I'll sell it to them...but if anyone wants to buy 2 tickets from me...you gotta PM me.

Does anyone else see this as advertising? I mean, he's literally trying to sell off wrestling tickets. GO TO EBAY MAN!

I'm not advertising. My brother todl me to try to sell them...but he said "Nevermind I'll sell them on E-Bay."

So if someone can close this thread :D thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back