I Hate Word

SO you don't hate word, just your inability to save a file?

SO you don't hate word, just your inability to save a file?
Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking. I mean, if you close the document AND choose to not save...I don't think you can really blame Word for that...

Save early, and save often. I could not offer any better advice.

I didn't click no intentionally. I hit some combination of buttons and it closed. I saw the box with the option to save but it was gone before I could do anything. More annoyed than anything else.

My teacher always said Save it when you first open Word and everytime you take a pause press CTRL S no matter how often. it's the safest way. I didn't believe him until I lost my assignment because of him pulling out the fucking cord.

Sly, I always wished I had a teacher like you. But, instead i always got 75 year old teachers who rambled on about the most random stuff. Like why the sky is blue, why infinite isn't a real number, and all about different random wars.

Sly, I always wished I had a teacher like you. But, instead i always got 75 year old teachers who rambled on about the most random stuff. Like why the sky is blue, why infinite isn't a real number, and all about different random wars.

Oh, I ramble about stuff all the time. But my kids think it's funny, so I'm okay. Or, they at least pretend to.

you're a PE teacher right. (sport) does that mean you teach sex ed as well? or is that only an Australian thing.

why would it be awkward? it would only be awkward if you was a virgin. or if the class was telling you stuff you didn't even know.

Oh, I ramble about stuff all the time. But my kids think it's funny, so I'm okay. Or, they at least pretend to.

Yea, my old teacher tried telling us if you stand in a puddle of pure water and touch a hot wire fence it won't shock you and that dirts a great conductor of electricity. Plus, he was dead serious the entire time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back