I Hate This Guy!

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
TMZ.com is reporting that "Big Brother" star Jessie Godderz has signed a deal with TNA Wrestling. The report is noting that Godderz has signed a developmental deal which runs throughout 2011.

Godderz is not a stranger to the wrestling world as he previously trained at the Team 3D school which is run by Bubba Ray and Devon Dudley.

I knew it was only a matter of time as he had dark matches with TNA and then went to the Dudley school. I can't stand this guy and he's going to get change the channel heat if he ever comes up to the main roster.

He's also definitely going to be a backstage distraction as he can't help himself but get caught up in drama. I HATE THIS SIGNING!

He could improve just a teeny bit, in my opinion. But I don't rate wrestlers or matches 'cause my opinion is shit and I suck at typing something coherent. Nice to post my thoughts on him without it being considered "SPAM".

LOL Backstage politics.

He was on Big Brother US 10 & 11. In Big Brother 10, America voted him off the show because they hated him. Then in Big Brother 11, he was controlling the house with a bunch of crazy bitches who used the race/homophobia cards to their advantage until America gave his opposition a power to get him out of the house once again.

America hates him and since each year Big Brother on CBS averages about 10 million viewers, I guess TNA wants to take advantage of his heat.
Also, his closest friends have said he's legitimately gay, though he's never said so himself.

Anyway, I don't know how he's going to come across on TNA, but while he was being himself on Big Brother, I could not stand the guy. His logic is so messed up that I think TNA is just asking for trouble with him. He's a walking contradiction.

Once this guy debuts, Xpac heat will be re-named Jesse Godderz or "Mr. Pec-Tacular heat" or whatever name the dick chooses.

This guy will be boo'd louder then Cena.

Nice to post my thoughts on him without it being considered "SPAM".

Yeah, I'd like it if more people took advantage of the prison since it's not heavily modded. I was checking in yesterday on the "What's wrong with our posters" thread in the spam section and I think Coco had a good point about how well-thought out non-spam posts don't really encourage discussion. Where as if you could spam, you could have a better discussion as sometimes a "YES" or a "No" could be a good enough answer or more appropriately a sentence or two.

Ironically, the TNA section's thread on Jessie Godderz signing has been closed due to what was being discussed in the "What's wrong with our posters" thread yesterday, meanwhile this thread is still up and running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back