• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I had one of the most epic times at Ceder Point.

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
For those who don't know, Ceder Point is an Amusement Park in Ohio. I went there yesterday. See, my cousin has Autism, so the park gave us a pass that we can cut ALL the lines once...well one time if the employee marked it..which the most normally did not. Not only did they let us cut all the lines, but we we're allowed too pick which seats we wanted to sit in too. My cousin and I always sat in the front seat. Sitting in the front seat, of EVERY rollercoster, and cutting everybody in lines that are usually an hour and a half at LEAST, is a pretty epic thing too do in the "Rollercoster capital of the world".

One of the funniest parts about picking are seats and cutting everybody, was seeing the people's reactions when we sat in the front seat, and they waiting about 2 hours+ to sit there, and then there told they're not allowed yet. Theres also this ride called "The Dragster", it's like a drag race type of Rollercoster, that shoots you over 120 mph. Hang on, lemme find a picture of it.

draglaunch.jpg

It's a fast ride, but it's still a shit brickser either way. This park has sooo many epic rollercosters, it's hard to count. Rollercosters where you stand up, go upsides down, twist around, or all of them put together! After riding everything but the Maverick, as it was shut down when we got there, my cousin and I decided to go off on our own and ride that. After walking from one very end of the huge park, to the other, we finally get there, and it's one of the best rollercosters there, without doubt.

maverick-cedar-point-coaster.jpg

That's not a good picture, but it looks WAY better then that. After riding the Maverick, we went back to the middle of the park and decided to ride the Dragster for a second time, just for the hell of it. My other cousin rode it with us too, as she was too scared the first time. We rode that freaking sick ride again, and decided to take my cousin too try the Maverick too, as she was in Kiddyland with my little cousins. After getting off the Maverick at about 9:45 (the park closes lines at 10, so if you get in ANY line, before Ten, you can ride it one more time.), we ran from the Maverick, over to one of the sickest rides in Ceder Point, the Millennium, just making it in the lines before it closed, and we used our special pass too, so it made us get out a lot faster.

fig3.gif

Once again, a bad picture, but it's still a pretty sick ride. This is one of the most epic times of my life at an Amusement park, and it's gotta be anybody's dream too go to a place like this, and skip all the lines. I think it was worth missing Raw for. ;)

It was my favourite thing to do as well,then i grew up and found alcohol which is way better.

Glad you fun had fun using your cousin's disability to get what you want.

You're a superstar!

You're a superstar!

What the hell? No. Not at all. My aunt called to see what they had for Autism, maybe she'd get a discount on prices, and they ended up offering us that, so we took it. Yes we had fun, but we never thought of it like that. He was too little to ride most of the big rides, and all the Kiddyland rides didn't have lines, so we just took the pass. Why do you people always have to point out something, and try to make me look like a complete ass.

You're a superstar!

Uh-oh Dave you know he is gonna red-rep you or even me for this comment.My advice is ninja-edit the reply immediately!

Nah, I'm not gonna red rep him for it....yeah I think it was kind of a douche baggy thing to say, considering I care about my cousin a lot, but...I think I'ma going to try to avoid the whole red rep gimmick I have going on..lolz.

Considering I was kidding...

Jesus! You're that touchy?

I can never tell with you people on whether you're joking or not. Some people on here say thing to me all serious like that..but I don't think you've referred enough posts towards me to know if your joking or not. Now if TLC woulda said it...I would have knew he was being serious :).

Yeah, I was kidding. I don't hate anyone around here...

Except from that guy who was suing his school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back