I had a weird dream involving KB last night...

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
Now, I know what KB looks like because I've seen Becca's sig image that looks like this:

S7301391-1.jpg

So, during my dream last night, I was attending a WWE event (location unknown) and was waiting on line to get into the arena when somebody tapped me on the shoulder and said "Hey, D-Man." As I turned around, I saw a guy who looked like this:

images

So I said, "Do I know you?" And he replied, "It's me... KB from the forum!"

I replied with, "Wow... you look nothing like your picture online." Then he said, "Yeah, I get that a lot." Next thing I know, I woke up.

Weird ass shit, man.

And KB... fuck you for haunting my dreams.

Барбоса;3732922 said:
I am sure the raging semi was a little disconcerting

It wasn't the semi. It was the slimy stuff in my shorts.

I had a forum nightmare once too roughly a year ago. I dreamt that Sidious, Areoplex, F5Monster, and a bunch of other banned posters invaded completely taking over making themselves all members of staff. Anyone who did not submit to their reign of terror got bant so a bunch of the regulars just up and left. It was extremely strange.

I had a forum nightmare once too roughly a year ago. I dreamt that Sidious, Areoplex, F5Monster, and a bunch of other banned posters invaded completely taking over making themselves all members of staff. Anyone who did not submit to their reign of terror got bant so a bunch of the regulars just up and left. It was extremely strange.

That's not strange. That exactly what would happen, given the scenario.

Tommy "Two-Times" Mozzarella;3732937 said:

Yeah... it all began when Dagger was appointed to our staff.

;)

Tommy "Two-Times" Mozzarella;3732937 said:

No, everyone leaving made sense. Sidious as admin after hacking into the forum and appointing freed prisoners as his G-Mods was the weird part.

I had a dream last night where JGlass and I went out to eat at a new bar and grill that opened at the open-air mall near here.

My dream before that was far more interesting and involved someone spamming my phone with ads and riding a convertible on a roller coaster, but it didn't involve JGlass.

I had a similar dream that involved Slyfox. The man in his avatar appeared as Slyfox in a school facility. I seen his big smiling head in the back of the classroom. Rather unusual what the subconscious mind conjures up.

I still say no-one in the biz sells better than Flairs' jacket.

It gets tossed around like a champ, taking stomps as well as some great elbow drops. Poor expensive suit jacket- how mistreated you have been through the years.... smelling of whiskey and cheap perfume. Space Mountain is a tough place to grow up.

I fell asleep earlier and had a dream about Becca. You know, the pretty girl with a large chest. D-Man dreamed about me. I love role reversals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back