I got banned from a RAW live stream

JGlass

Unregistered User
For supporting Cena in the chat. I seriously got ganged up on by a whole bunch of smarks who were clamoring about how much better Cena was as a heel than he was as a face, and when I stated I believed the contrary, I was immediately subjected to, "Dude you must be twelve." "You like Cena so you're gay." and of course my favorite, "JGlass doesn't know wrestling."

And of course, even though I was the one who was just trying to have an intelligent debate with the room goers, I was the one banned, instead of the large group of people using profanity and spamming. That's the last time I ever try to get involved in those chats.

I guess that's true. It's just a shame that it had to get to name calling and immature comments and the like. It seemed like the guy who originally proposed Cena was better as a heel might have some intellectual thoughts, but it got out of hand pretty quickly. Imagine someone on the internet saying Cena is a good face. Crazy.

It seems that WZ is one of the few places where you can have a discussion about wrestling on a certain level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back