I don't care everyone if everyone else does it, I'M GONNA BE THE JOKER DAMMIT!!

go as yoda? would be easy to do up, if you walked on your knees. Last year my friend and mine went as christmas presents, and my girlfriend went as a christmas tree. The only problem was, our boxes were giant, and it was hard to move around at parties. We ended up taking them off in front of someones apartment door, and knocking, and running back. Hopefully a couple little kids opened the door.

go as yoda? would be easy to do up, if you walked on your knees. Last year my friend and mine went as christmas presents, and my girlfriend went as a christmas tree. The only problem was, our boxes were giant, and it was hard to move around at parties. We ended up taking them off in front of someones apartment door, and knocking, and running back. Hopefully a couple little kids opened the door.

Am I the only one getting some festive fallic imagery here?

pacman
lol

I was a zombie pixel once. Get it? A dead pixel that came back to life...eh?

Did that last year.

Pacman.jpg

I need somthing that I can wear to a bar and not knock into everything ad everyone.

Shango. if you do this. you just have to make sure its absolutely ridiculous. like you have to REALLY take it to the house on this one. Just beat everyone else's costumes. you better look muthafuckin CARAZAY

I went to a costume party wearing a joker outfit. Purple velvet suit, yellow shirt, green bowtie, green hair, white face, huge red smile...... and people thought i was Dracula. What fuckin version of Dracula have they been watching? Plus there was a guy dressed as Superman and his girlfriend was Supergirl. I was very tempted to run up and spark them both out, and proclaim "I have finally killed Superman, now bring me Santa Claus!" and then laugh maniacally like a twat.... doubt it would have gone down well with the other party goers though.

Anyway, i really want to make a Two Face outfit, but my mate who's into fashion design says that it would be uber difficult to cut two suits in half and then sew different halves together so....

I was gonna be two-face but like you said, it is difficult. I was Joker last year but I am gonna add to the costume this year...makeup and scarring will be added even more so.

Technically, I made my costume, I just wore a purple sweater with purple pants...it was really really cheap way to do it. I have pictures at my myspace: just search [email protected] and you can see them. The only thing that was good about the costume was the paint and makeup (before TDK made it look cooler)...Im gonna actually do it right this year.

The makeup is easy. Just need some creams, pencils, and glue. It's finding really good clothes for the costume that's hard. Time to hit the thrift stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back