I don't care everyone if everyone else does it, I'M GONNA BE THE JOKER DAMMIT!!

Papa Shango

Frontman of the WZ Band!!
I keep telling my friends this and they think I'll back out cuz I hate having the same costumes as someone else. But I really wanna do this. I'm getting everything together for a homemade version this weekend. Those store bought ones don't even look like the one in the movie.

my friend was the joker 4 years back, I drew daredevil...was funny

Haven't they replaced Halloween with Latino Heritage Month? Felt like it last year. Not racist just something I noticed.

when i used to go out in HS, I would walk around with my shirt off and have girls sighn me. "the human yearbook"...fantastic idea, really it was.

when i used to go out in HS, I would walk around with my shirt off and have girls sighn me. "the human yearbook"...fantastic idea, really it was.

I did that in Gr 9. I had no yearbook at the end of the day, and I had clean shaven my head the day before, so I had people sign my balkd head, and got people to take pics. One girl I liked took the marker, and made a checker board on my head.

You do know, man, that everyone else is going to dress up as Joker too, right?

Did you NOT bother reading the first post of the thread... or the title?

The make-up is the easy part. Being a theatre arts major, I know a few tricks. Even the facial scars aren't hard. It's the clothes that'll be difficult. They aren't many purple suits out there, and the ones that are out there are mostly Italian-made. I don't really feel like paying 140 bucks for a blazer I'm gonna wear once, MAYBE twice. Fortunately, there are a lot of thrift stores and such around here, so I might get lucky.

I was the Joker a few years ago, so not sure if I'm going to do it. however, nurse joker would just be disturbing enough for me to do. Me in a nurses outfit is cringworthy.

A few years ago I wrapped myself in a box with a tag that said, to Women, From God. God's Gift to Women.

[*sarcasm][/sarcasm]

^
that is the proper tag, just remove the asterisk and you should be good to go.

[sarcasm]Yeah, I'll be sure to try that reeeaaal soon.[/sarcasm]

^
See? It worked...oh wait...damn.

Maybe IC can help us.

On a side note I'd like to know the tag that crosses stuff out, like banned user names.

[sarcasm]Yeah, I'll be sure to try that reeeaaal soon.[/sarcasm]

^
See? It worked...oh wait...damn.

Maybe IC can help us.

On a side note I'd like to know the tag that crosses stuff out, like banned user names.

[sarcasm]Doesn't work...told you[/sarcasm]

Could you check JEFFHARDYBLOWS' post in the most overrated superstar, I kind of think it's spam and wanted to give a warning, but I'm not really comfortable doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back