• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am incredibly suspicious

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
of the member The Jew.

He has an Extreme Rules sig made by ageof619rko, who hasn't been seen since February when he was put in prison and had his name changed to Dirty Spamchez.

:suspic:

badou-glare(c).gif

"I'm on the trail...huntin' The Yatagara-Jew..."

The Jew is a fucking moron. He's currently "arguing" with me over PM because he feels I infracted him 'too quickly' and should've warned him, first. Too bad he had two warnings for other broken rules. Maybe if the douchebag read our rules before breaking them, he wouldn't be in this situation.

God, I love being a mod.

Yeah...that sounds like ageof619rko. That's why he was imprisoned in the first place I believe. That and spamming the Graphics section. Dude was a cunt and hated getting advice despite asking for some.

He actually threatened me!! He said he would "have me de-modded for being racist against a Jew". HAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!

HAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

...and did I forget to mention...

HAHAHAAHAHA!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

Yeah...90% sure he was ageof619rko.

Demodded for being racist against a jew...LMFAO

What balls on that guy. I mean, I'm no "power-trip, ego" mod or anything, but who the fuck does he think he is to come on here and make accusations like that?

I've found you mods all to be understanding and patient to anyone as long as it is clear to you that they have read the rules at some point, even if they forget some part of it. What a maroon.

That's all we ask for. Hell, the fucking things are PM-ed to all of you the second that you register. We don't do that for our health.

If he is that guy, then he's always been like that. Apparently he flamed Sly after Sly infracted him for repeatedly spamming the Graphics section. And when I gave him the feedback for a graphic that he asked for, his reaction can be summed up as "BUT I LIKE WHAT I DID WHY ARE YOU BEING MEAN you know NOTHING!!!"

cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back