Hypothetical Question (I hope)

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
Same thread I posted yesterday with a few points clarified:

You wake to find yourself in a plain room with two doors opposite each other and a note on the table. Reading the note, you find that you have been selected for a scientific study into human psychology.

The note tells you that the experiment takes place over the next 20 years, and you may not leave until that time is up. It tells you to press button A to open room A or B to open room B. By opening one door, you permanently lock the other door. By pressing both buttons simultaneously, you permanently lock both.

Behind door A is a hemispherical room with radius twice your height, in which you would be constantly observed. If you enter that room, you may request, by speaking into the microphone in that room, to have an identical clone of any person you name or describe brought to you, including real life versions of fictional characters. The clone will obey whatever you command without question. You may switch your clone for another human once every month, but if you want to get rid of your clone you can kill it without any consequences. The clone CANNOT speak. It’s like a zombie that can obey basic instructions like “bend over”, “come here”, “massage my feet” etc. The clone comes naked and won’t obey any instruction to harm you.

You can also request as many inanimate, NON-ELECTRONIC objects to be brought to you as you want, as long as there is judged to be no way that you could use the item to kill yourself or escape. If you do attempt to kill yourself, you will be sedated and returned to your room, with the items you used permanently removed. (Remember that you can ask to have all the essentials brought to you whenever you want; a bed, meals, drink etc). You will be force-fed if you choose to starve yourself.

Behind door B is a gun and a bullet.

Which door do you open?

From /b/.

GO.

The clone room. At least I have the imagination to think up what they would say.

And no, I wouldn't fuck a clone. That's lame. Couldn't even hear her moan or anything. Completely not worth it.

4chan just said they would order lolis and furries.

I'm gonna have to an hero...

Actually changed my mind.

Room A suddenly sounds awesome. I'd get a bed, tons of food, an extremely hot sex thing, tons of paper and pencils, books, magazines, a guitar, a piano, drums, board games to play with my slave, a treadmill, weights, a ball, alcohol for the lulz, weed for the lulz (might as well, I'm trapped in their for 20 years)...

Suddenly this seems amazing.

Yeah...but no computer or phone or other people. Clones wouldn't be much company, and humans are social beings. As a believer in life after death, I'd rather die and be with people then to be away from friends for twenty years. And asking for clone versions would probably make it harder. :(

Yeah...but no computer or phone or other people. Clones wouldn't be much company, and humans are social beings. As a believer in life after death, I'd rather die and be with people then to be away from friends for twenty years. And asking for clone versions would probably make it harder. :(

Weed+Hottest girl ever+Food>Social interaction.

Well, not really. But I'd always feel great knowing 20 years and I get to see the world again.

I guess...but in that time your friends have all moved on, as has the world. You'll be alone.

Yea, room A. Room A is practically my life right now. All i do is workout, watch wrestling, fuck my hot Girlfriend, and tell her to shut up if she talks too much. so she is usually quiet.

The problem is that as if you go with Door B, and you are a believer in Heaven and Hell like I am, then you will go to hell because suicide is considered a sin. Door A would get old in about a year tops, and then you have 19 years of hell on earth, before attaining freedom.

A few problems with this question, however.
1. There has to be a way to get in and out of the room you were originally put in, because how did you get there otherwise? If that's the case, then you find that alternative and force your way through it.
2. This has to be illegal, because legally you can't be forced to partake in such research. If that's the case, then you choose option A, and hope the Cops bust the lab and free you.
3. Does the room have a restroom and a shower, or are you supposed to stink it up for 20 years?
4. Does Door B have someone to shoot and kill you, or do you do it yourself?
5. If I choose to lock both doors, will I be kept alive for the 20 years, or will I eventually starve to death?

For me, I would have to choose Door A. As a Christian I can't go with Door B, so I will have to deal with option A. I would get books to read, get cool people to hang with, and entertain myself for 20 years, playing cards to play solitaire, and all that cool shit. If I would not be kept alive for the 20 years, then I would possibly lock both doors.

It's a trick question. The rooms are poisoned.

And their not your family either.

Besides, you can get whatever you want. Couldn't you get a way out, or at least a gun if it comes to that?Better...have a clone shoot you so you technically have done nothing wrong.

In fact, this is fucking stupid. Who THE FUCK would pick to kill themselves? Dude, you can have whatever you want, and swap out your human fuckdoll every month. Are you fuckin SERIOUS? I would do the Divas roster first, every 2 month swap out, followed by the Knockouts, followed by famous movies. In between sessions of pumping iron and playing video games.

A bit wild and debaucherous? Of course. Better than fucking KILLING yourself though, be serious.

In fact, this is fucking stupid. Who THE FUCK would pick to kill themselves? Dude, you can have whatever you want, and swap out your human fuckdoll every month. Are you fuckin SERIOUS? I would do the Divas roster first, every 2 month swap out, followed by the Knockouts, followed by famous movies. In between sessions of pumping iron and playing video games.

A bit wild and debaucherous? Of course. Better than fucking KILLING yourself though, be serious.
^This. My thoughts as well. Well put Mr. NorCal.

and besides, I could still go on the forums and be totally within the rules. There is your human interaction. Also, I could have Taco Bell brought to me for WWE PPVs. Fucking hell right I would pick door number A

and besides, I could still go on the forums and be totally within the rules. There is your human interaction. Also, I could have Taco Bell brought to me for WWE PPVs. Fucking hell right I would pick door number A

Wrestling, Video Games, Pumping Iron, AND fuck dolls....it's official, NorCal is FUCKING AWESOME!

It's Shawn. I've always thought he was amazing. Although maybe he could be a bit younger, so he's not as injured. He won't be getting much of a break, you see. Not if he can't talk.

Would it not be pretty difficult to access the forums and watch wrestling if you cannot get anything electronic?

Yeah. You can't have any computers or phones. Therefore, no human interaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back