Huge Rumour regarding Cyber Sunday-WM 23

Skullz Crack'Em

Lord of the Skulls
http://www.pwmania.com/editorialsarticle.php?page=164443365

If u read down through this article far enough u will read that there is a rumour that King Booker is going win Cena's title at Cyber Sunday which leads up to a match between them at Survivor Series where Cena wins both the titles from King Booker. The winner of the next Royal Rumble gets to decide which of Cena's titles is on the line when they face him at WM 23.

P.S.= If this is true then that must mean the WWE championship is in a commanding lead to be put on the line this sunday.

That has to be by far the dumbest thing the WWE can do.. Put two titles on Cena?? Why would they do something like that? And I saw a comericial advertising Survivor Series and it said

The Big Show, Test, RVD, Sabu vs Batista, Undertaker, Kane, King Booker vs John Cena, DX, Umaga..

But they always show these commercials and most of them dont ever come true.. Hopefully tho, Cena having both titles isnt true.. I can stand watching him have one of them, yet 2?

I agree WWE has already given Cena three WWE title reigns in the last two years but we know how much Vince praises Cena so its possible.

The reason i doubt this rumour is mainly b/c Smackdown will be left without a major title for 4 months and that wont boost ratings would it?

Doubt that. The wwe isnt that stupid. No one would beleive cena lost the voting. Nice lie tho :)

whoever title is chosen at cyber sunday, is gonna win, so no one loses there title

nope say if ecw title online if booker or cena pin big show ecw title cums 2 wwe same for ne of the titles

King_Of_Kingz18 said:
I agree WWE has already given Cena three WWE title reigns in the last two years but we know how much Vince praises Cena so its possible.

The reason i doubt this rumour is mainly b/c Smackdown will be left without a major title for 4 months and that wont boost ratings would it]QUOTE]

c/s

back like cooked crack said:
King_Of_Kingz18 said:

The reason i doubt this rumour is mainly b/c Smackdown will be left without a major title for 4 months and that wont boost ratings would it

c/s

Warning for spam.. Thats #2... This isnt a chat room.. Add to your posts!

I Can see cena winning the match no matter whos ttile is on the line. If its bookers or shows, then i think cena will win, because both shows need bigger stars at the minuite, and as much as it sucks, cena is a ratings winner.

King_Of_Kingz18 said:

The reason i doubt this rumour is mainly b/c Smackdown will be left without a major title for 4 months and that wont boost ratings would it?

if Cena does hold both titles, then i can bet you will see him appearing on both shows, so i wouldnt worry too much about Smackdown

mr. krinkle said:
if Cena does hold both titles, then i can bet you will see him appearing on both shows, so i wouldnt worry too much about Smackdown

It could work but we see Cena too much already. RAW every week and The Marine commercials on all WWE programming is all the Cena i can take. He doesn't need to be on Smackdown too thats just hogging the spotlight

Cena doesn't even deserve one title belt around his waist everyone vote for Cena Cyber Sunday so the bastard loses it:D

it kinda seems that people just stoped booing cena so much, any way i read the whole post and it said they would do that (put both titles on cena) is so they can take one off of him but still keep him as champ untill they find a good heel, or if cena does a heel turn, a good face to match him up with

You all seem to be putting your eggs in one basket. It's not a gurantee first off that it won't be the WWE title on the line. I hope to god it is and cena get's his ass kicked. But seriously, I doubt they will have anyone, no matter who it is, lose their title. Booker and Show are pretty much at the end of their runs as is, and I don't think Vinny Mac wants to have the fans turning on Cena again, so why would he put two titles on Vanilla Ice and have him pushed even further down our throats?

I think it can be a great storyline but i'm pretty sure that the wwe will not do this. It sounds like it's too big...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back