• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How would you have booked it?!

TheBadGuy92

Undertaker, If that is ur real name
The current world title tournament is into the quarterfinals and everyone has a pretty solid idea of how its going to end up at SS! But with us IWC darlings we criticize how much better we could pull everything off. So heres the format, 16 superstar bracket, current storylines, champion crowned at SS; Chose your 16 and their path. Go!

I would have: Round 1

Breeze /// Rowan /// Ryback
Ziggler /// Bubba Ray /// Cesaro

Big E /// Reigns /// Owens
Ambrose /// Sheamus /// Neville

Harper /// Bray
Kofi /// Kane

Rd 2:

Breeze /// Reigns
Ambrose /// Wyatt

Harper /// Cesaro
Bubba /// Owens

Rd3:

Ambrose /// Wyatt
Harper /// Owens

Final: Ambrose vs. Wyatt

Wyatt becomes the new World Champion on the same night him and Strowman defeat The Undertaker and Kane. Only to have Triple H come out and say Wyatt doesnt fit the mold as champion and that there is always a plan B. Out comes Sheamus for the Cash in. Wyatt Defeats Sheamus with some outside distraction from the family and Triple H is livid, he bans the wyatts from ringside and calls for the NEW face of the WWE. ROMAN REIGNS comes to the ring, new gear, ambrose is still beat up on the outside with a shocked look on his face, Defeats the exhausted Wyatt to become to the golden boy.

Along the way: breeze wins his raw debut, the dudleys and Harper/Rowan feud starts. Reigns/Wyatt adds another chapter. Owens/cesaro impress.

The aftermath: Wyatt is now WAY OVER. Him and Strowman defeat Kane and Taker. Strowman does most of the work and Wyatt pins Kane. Wyatt gains credibility touching on his Ambrose feud for the title. Stops the cash in looks even stronger. Only to have a Wyatt Family vs. New Authority Angle to run to WM.

I bet i have holes and plot failure, but im at work and just birthed my idea with no back thought...Your turn.

Okay so this is on the fly but hopefully its good.

So the first two rounds take place across two weeks of Raw and SmackDown!

The card is to include two NXT Superstars as well (in my Universe, this is how they bring up Tyler Breeze).

RAW:

Round of 16 #1:
Triple H def. The Gobbly Gook
Winner: Triple H, 0:05

Round of 16 #2:
Cesaro def. Tyler Breeze

Round of 16 #3:
Wade Barrett def. Ryback

Round of 16 #4:
Finn Balor def. Sheamus

SmackDown!:

Round of 16 #5:
Dean Ambrose def. Big Show

Round of 16 #6:
Kevin Owens def. Chris Jericho

Round of 16 #7
Alberto Del Rio def. Mark Henry

Round of 16 #8
Dolph Ziggler def. Roman Reigns

Raw - Quarter-Finals:

Quarter Final #1:
Triple H def. Cesaro

Backstage Sheamus' MITB briefcase has gone missing. Sheamus goes on a rampage (this would lead to him attacking people viciously thinking they had the briefcase, leading to those 4 people vs. Sheamus and 3 others at Survivor Series).

Quarter Final #2:
Finn Balor def. Wade Barrett

SmackDown! - Quarter-Finals:

Quarter Final #3:
Dolph Ziggler def. Alberto Del Rio

Quarter Final #4:
Kevin Owens def. Dean Ambrose

Survivor Series:

Semi-Final 1:
Triple H def. Finn Balor

Semi-Final 2:
Dolph Ziggler def. Kevin Owens

Final:
Dolph Ziggler def. Triple H to become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

After the match Triple H takes the mic, shakes Ziggler's, announces he was the better man. But... you were never my man.

Triple H pedigrees Ziggler, Roman Reigns music hits, he comes out the ramp (not from the stairs), carrying the Money in the Bank Briefcase, and cashes it in.

Final #2:
Roman Reigns vs. Dolph Ziggler (c), for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Winner and new WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Roman Reigns.

The only real issue I have that I haven't been able to get around is that this could effectively turn Sheamus face. And I wouldn't want that right now, though, there are heaps of heel brutes.

Well I don't fancy the Bracket that was set for Round 1. But this Round is so much awesome that everything is just unpredictable. Alright except for the Roman Reigns vs Cesaro. Other than that every other matches seem to be so much unpredictable.

Kevin Owens and Neville will put on a show regardless of who is going to come out on top.

Ziggler vs Dean Ambrose will be the one, the crowd will go crazy about whom to support.

I would've gone for Alberto if Ryback had won in the first round. But Alberto vs Kalisto is something odd and sounds exciting to me.

Roman Reigns and Cesaro is just a meh for me on the decision that the creative had made.

But it certainly is a shame that the New Day isn't being the part of the tournament.

In a nutshell, I won't complain this Round 2. I'm simply going to enjoy both Wrestling and Sports Entertainment all at once. Yay!

WWE announces that the entire tournament will take place at Survivor Series plus the Survivor Series traditional match with The Wyatt Family vs The Brothers of Destruction and two mystery partners --- that will co main event the final match between Ambrose vs Roman Reigns. ( EDIT : They don't announce the final match being Reigns and Ambrose...lol )

There's four hours of wrestling right there. But they never put a whole tournament on one show anymore, ala WM 4 .

Instead of having a completely awesome Survivor Series...we'll have a sub par one now.

Side A -

Roman Reigns vs Ryback

Big Show vs Cesaro

Del Rio vs Kevin Owens

Ziggler vs Kalisto

===============

Reigns vs Cesaro

Kevin Owens vs Dolph Ziggler

=============

Roman Reigns vs Dolph Ziggler - Semi Final Match -- Roman Reigns wins, but is viciously attacked post match by Ziggler. Dolph Ziggler loses it and security have to rush the ring and pull Ziggler off of Roman. Dolph Ziggler vows to get revenge on Roman Reigns and guarantees he won't allow Roman to win the Title.

==============

Side B --

Sheamus vs Wade Barrett

Ambrose vs Neville

Fin Balor vs Bo Dallas

Triple H vs R Truth

===============

Wade Barrett vs Ambrose

Fin Balor vs Triple H

=================

Ambrose vs Fin Balor - Semi Finals - After a long and grueling match, Triple H saunters down to the ring and congratulates Ambrose on beating The Demon Fin Balor. Triple H then gives Balor a pedigree in revenge. Ambrose laughs ( heel-like ) at Triple H's actions. Triple H points at Balor on the mat and smiles, Ambrose picks up Balor and Triple H turns and starts jawing the crowd...Ambrose lets go of Balor and quickly hits Triple H with a Dirty Deeds to a big pop from the crowd.

============================

Finals Ambrose vs Roman Reigns -- After a very long stare down...Ambrose LAYS down on the mat and Roman Reigns pins him 1,2,3. Both men celebrate as Roman holds the title high over his head. The Authority immediately come out and announce that's not going to fly with The Game and Steph...it's not WCW, its WWE and they know what's best for business. They announce that they are making Sheamus cash in his MITB Breifcase and the new Authority member...Mr. Ziggler will join Sheamus down to the ring in a four man elimination match for the WWE Championship. After a brutal war it comes down to Mr. Ziggler and Roman Reigns. Triple H distracts the ref and Ziggler hits Roman with a pair of brass knuckles. Roman miraculously kicks out. Ziggler continues to beat down Roman . Triple H tries to interfere again but Ambrose comes down and takes out Triple H. Ambrose then distracts the ref and throws a little bag in the ring , right in front of Roman...Roman picks up the bag and smashes it in Ziggler's face creating a big dust cloud, he then bounces off the ropes and hits the spear. 1,2,3..Roman Reigns is the new champion. Ambrose and Roman celebrate in the ring as Roman holds up the WWE Championship.
---------

WWE builds a new top heel with a new golden boy in The Authority in Mr. Ziggler who continues to make Roman's life miserable as he fights The Authority down the road. Sheamus loses his MITB Briefcase , Fin Balor is now on the main roster , Ambrose betrays Roman at The Royal Rumble to help Mr. Ziggler become the new Champion.

-----------

Ok so to the OP- Your post makes ZERO sense. I have no idea what the hell you have going on in that thing.

Anyway- the WWE just doesn't have 16 guys who legitimately are over enough to be in a WWE Title tournament. Hell, they barely have 3 guys who deserve to be fighting for the title right now. So, with no Cena, Rollins, Orton, Lesnar, or Bryan, I will do the best I can with an 8 man tournament.

Round 1-
This happens the week before Survivor Series. Two matches on RAW, two on SmackDown
1) Roman Reigns def. Big Show. I would be inclined to not include Big Show, but somebody has to lose in the first round
2) Cesaro def. Wade Barrett
3) Den Ambrose def. Alberto Del Rio. A roll up win surprises Del Rio
4) Kevin Owens def. Dolph Ziggler. Tyler Breeze gets involved, costing Ziggler this match.

Semi-Finals- This round takes place at Survivor Series
1) Roman Reigns def. Ambrose. Two friends meet in the semis. Before the match, Del Rio, who is upset he got eliminated, attacks Ambrose with his title belt, and gets chased off by Reigns. Roman says he doesn't want to face Ambrose after he was weakened, and Ambrose demands Roman not feel sympathy, and they have to fight it out like men. Ambrose sells his ribs, and although Roman looks a little reluctant, he takes advantage of the injury and wins with a spear after a hard fought battle.
2) Cesaro def. Kevin Owens. Who doesn't like watching these guys wrestle each other?

Finals- Also at Survivor Series. Either the main event, or the semi main depending on what you do with Undertaker.
Roman Reigns def. Cesaro. In the build up to the event, I would have HHH constantly talking to Roman, reminding him that if he does what Rollins did, he too can be champion. On the Monday before Survivor Series, the night of the first round, Reigns rebuff's HHH saying he wants to fight his way to the title. Reigns and Cesaro have a hard back and forth match. Reigns hits a superman punch and a spear, and Cesaro kicks out. Reigns hits another Superman punch, and Cesaro kicks out. Reigns hits one more spear, and again Cesaro kicks out. Reigns is looking on like "what do I have to do to put him away?" Reigns gets out of the ring, and looks at the WWE Title, looks at Triple H (who was ringside for the entire match) and looks back at the title. Reigns then brings a chair into the ring and beats the crap out of Cesaro. The ref goes to DQ Reigns, but Triple H stops him. Reigns continues to beat Cesaro with the chair, hits another spear, and finally wins the title, having his hand raised by HHH.

Coming out of the tournament, Reigns can be a hot heel, which is probably best for him at this point. Ambrose has a feud with Del Rio, but is angry with Roman for selling out. After Ambrose's feud with Del Rio, he can feud with Reigns. Cesaro, after putting on several great matches and being screwed in the final can also be a hot babyface, and depending on how it goes, can either win the Rumble or just win the IC Title and keep working his way up to the WWE Title. And of course, when Rollins returns, he can be a huge babyface feuding with heel champion Reigns.

Raw Bracket:-
Roman Reigns defeats Luke Harper
Big Show defeats Ryback
Kevin Owens defeats Dolph Ziggler
Cesaro defeats Erick Rowan

Smackdown Bracket:-
Dean Ambrose defeats Kofi Kingston
Alberto Del Rio defeats Neville
Bad News Barrett defeats R-Truth
Sheamus defeats Mark Henry

Survivor Series (Final Qualifier):-
Roman Reigns defeats Big Show
Cesaro defeats Kevin Owens
Alberto Del Rio defeats Dean Ambrose
Bad News Barrett defeats Sheamus, this leads to a face turn for BNB after Sheamus beats him to a pulp after the match.

Instead of Semi-Finals we have a 4 Way Elimination Match as it's Survivor Series.
Roman Reigns vs Cesaro vs BNB vs ADR (HHH Special Referee).
ADR pins BNB shortly into the match.
Cesaro pins ADR.
Reigns & Cesaro go back and forth and are out on their feet when Sheamus enters and cashes in his MITB briefcase.
HHH pedigrees Sheamus and drags Cesaro over to pin him, making it look like HHH has Cesaro as 'his pick'.
Cesaro puts Reigns in the Sharpshooter (per HHH instructions ala Montreal Screwjob), only for HHH to Pedigree him and Reigns gets the pin.

Reigns & HHH celebrate.
Dean Ambrose vows retribution for what his friend has done.
Cesaro becomes the nearly man but at the same time he's pinned both the IC & US Title Holders.
Sheamus enters a feud with BNB.

14 man tournament on the night of Survivor Series

Del Rio, Reigns, Owens, and New Day get first round byes

Ziggler OVER Ryback
Ambrose OVER Barrett
Cesaro OVER Miz
Tyler Breeze OVER Titus

2ND Round
Tyler Breeze OVER Xavier Woods
Ziggler OVER Kofi
Reigns OVER Big E
Owens OVER Cesaro
Ambrose OVER Del Rio

3rd Round would have been 1 random triple threat with the remaining 2 facing off. After Reigns and Owens come out, Ambrose' music hits. Nobody comes out and Ambrose is shown unconscious in the locker room.

With the match about to start as a 1 on 1, Triple H comes out and announces that both men automatically advance. They will now meet in a triple threat final with the winner of Breeze VS Ziggler

Ziggler and Breeze ends in a double countout as both men are too exhausted from the tournament to continue after 15 minutes of action

FINALS
Owens defeats Reigns with help from The Authority, who later claim responsibility for the attack on Ambrose. Sheamus does nothing because fuck Sheamus

Ziggler and Breeze continues for a few months but with more meaning and at a higher level
Owens is your new top heel with backing from the Authority
This was thrown together so my apologies for how convoluted this was. You're welcome for how genius it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back