• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How would you book TNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sivsyboi

Pre-Show Stalwart
Ok, I''m REALLY sorry if this has been done before.

A lot of people are saying that TNA's problem is crap booking (not me, I like it...Don'y red rep me for it). So, my question is what would you to improve it?

Give PPV cards, storylines or just even what you would do for one guy, but I'd like to know what you guys would do (instead of Bitching)

I agree that TNA is doing a fine job with their booking. I think the biggest problem people have is that the older guys are in the spotlight and make up the main event picture. However, someone just has to think a little longer before realizing that if you're a growing company, you need names to headline, otherwise you're not going to attract viewers. People who don't watch TNA are more likely to get a PPV headlined by Kurt Angle vs Sting than Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles.

I like the MEM idea to a certain extent, they should start giving the spotlight up more before they go into the whole 'disention within the group' angle its leaning towards. It's saying that the only thing that can destroy the MEM is itself...further diminishing the younger guys.

I've complained about not enough wrestling on Impact and then I was given a SoJo Bolt/Taylor Wilde ladder match. At this point I begged for MiPiSexy to eat up 15 minutes of promo time....which they did anyway.

Just have Jeff Jarrett come out and say "Hey all we have are the guys that booked WCW into the shitter writing this stuff!"

But truthfully...not make everything about story. Have someone go for the TNA Title because of the TITLE not beating Foley or some personal beef. Have Matt Morgan say "I want to beat the best and Jarrett has me stuck with Abyss! While they sign some MMA wannabe to big $ so he can walk onto a stage and wave."

An upset of some sort...random X title match between Red who just can back and Suicide, I know they're both faces but it could be just a title match...and Red wins. Throwing the A.Shelly/Suicide story aside because Shelly cares more for the title than who the hell is under a mask.

I promise I will get to the point of this thread, so don't mark me for spamming too quick, I just wanted to say a couple of things first.

A problem with this is people have a tendancy to book for themselves (for example putting the world title on AJ, or having Ultimate-X matches every week) rather than trying to book a wrestling show that will do well with everyone. You have to take into consideration what everyone wants, and though it may pain some TNA loyalists to hear it, you have to think what TNA has that a WWE audience might like.

To that end I think Angle has to remain the top guy. He has name recognition, he can wrestle (obviously), he can talk, and he looks legit. His Olympic credentials will STILL get him over with a casual fan. Him having a faction may have been done to death, but if you look back at history, most of the best heels had a manager or some cronies to back them up. I'm not sure if the Main Event Mafia thing is working to full effect, it's making the TNA originals look very bad, the opposite of what it's meant to be doing.

TNA need to decide on their top face. They tried to make it AJ Styles but that didn't really work, I'm not convinced he has that star power that a John Cena has, not taking anything away from his ability, he is the backbone of that company, I just think he might need to occupy a Shawn Michaels role in that he rarely chases the title, never wins it, and instead just works with a wide variety of opponents and puts on some great performances. Put him in exhibitions with lower-card talent, put him in meaningful feuds (I was a fan of the Angle one, but in my opinion they gave AJ too much), but keep him away from the belt.

Samoa Joe was their next attempt at the main face and I just don't know if he's capable of it, not in a carry-the-company type way. He's an amazing competitor and he will always be over, but his character doesn't fit a main-event babyface. The obvious answer here is an anti-hero like Austin. Joe got the biggest support of his career as a heel, kicking darling-AJ's head in, the guy was monster over, then they put him against Angle in some gritty matches that were fantastic, but then they had Angle morph into Mr. Heel and Joe turned a bit soft. Joe's entire thing is that he is smart, he needs to get one over on heels, cause some havoc, disrupt the natural order. I think they're trying to an extent to replicate the old Joe with this Nation of Violence thing, having him destroy people, but honestly I think people have forgotten about Joe a bit, his window may have closed in TNA.... welcome back AJ Styles, time to make each other stars again.

As for everything else, I think it's done ok, there's just too much focus on ******ed stuff like One Night With ODB, and Doctor Stevie. The Rough Cuts are good in my opinion, more of them please.

The women's division is almost a separate entity but I like that they keep it fresh and bring in talent to add to it rather than just reshuffling the same 6 girls like in the WWE.

I think the tag division was due an overhaul and the tag tournament might be a way to get new teams over, but I think Beer Money need to be the team, they were in my opinion a better Americas Most Wanted, THE team from when TNA were praised for tag team wrestling. The problem with tag team wrestling is there are less options. Team 3D, MCMG and LAX have all feuded with Beer Money and with each other (MCMG and LAX need a feud, rather than one-spot matches). I don't have many ideas for this, I guess I'm so used to not seeing it anymore that I don't know how to book tag wrestling.

The X-Division needs work and it needs it yesterday. Honestly, abolish it or re-haul it. I know there was huge backlash when they considered getting rid of it, but come on, look at it! It's an embarrassment. I'd rather see Lethal Consequences as a regular team and Suicide as an upper-mid-carder. Sheik Abdul-Bashir I just don't like (and no, not because he's Iranian), I just hate all the feuds they put him in. And that's it, Petey's gone, Sonjay's gone, Sabin and Shelley are a tag team, Joe, Daniels and AJ have graduated to main events, maybe the ship has sailed on the X-Division?

I firmly believe they need an equivilent to the IC/US Title, the Legends title is ******ed, we're only going to have like 3 champions ever. They need something to give people like Robert Roode when he was on his great solo run. I'd unify the TNA and Legends titles at a PPV and then bring in a TV title or something to that effect, something to grow mid-carders with.

That's the problem with TNA, they clusterfuck their main events with 56 guys, they have their tag teams and their ladies, and no-one else has an identity. Eric Young moves all over the damn place, who is he to feud with long term? They need to establish that undercard even if it's at the expense of the X-Division.

Finally, stop bringing in D-list celebrities. I know they think that using someone famous will increase ratings, but it has to be an actual star. WWE got Mike Tyson, TNA got Pacman Jones... people don't like Pacman Jones, he isn't even an all-star level football player, and non NFL fans don't know who he is. WWE got Donald Trump, TNA got Frank Wycheck and Kyle Vanden Bosch, I could go on and on...

They need to do every PPV on the road and make their PPVs look less like an episode of Impact. Change the rope colours, get creative with the entranceway, do something. They need to fire the voice-over guy they use, he just sounds cheesy, do like the WWE and use footage and if you feel you need a voice-over, get someone better. Mike Tenay is fine, West is alright but could probably do with being the third wheel. I don't think Taz would hurt, but nor would he fix it.

But of course to book an entire company head to toe is a monumental task and I've addressed only some of the issues and still managed to create the world's longest post, so I'll stop now.

I like the MEM idea to a certain extent, they should start giving the spotlight up more before they go into the whole 'disention within the group' angle its leaning towards. It's saying that the only thing that can destroy the MEM is itself...further diminishing the younger guys.

I've complained about not enough wrestling on Impact and then I was given a SoJo Bolt/Taylor Wilde ladder match. At this point I begged for MiPiSexy to eat up 15 minutes of promo time....which they did anyway.

Just have Jeff Jarrett come out and say "Hey all we have are the guys that booked WCW into the shitter writing this stuff!"

But truthfully...not make everything about story. Have someone go for the TNA Title because of the TITLE not beating Foley or some personal beef. Have Matt Morgan say "I want to beat the best and Jarrett has me stuck with Abyss! While they sign some MMA wannabe to big $ so he can walk onto a stage and wave."

An upset of some sort...random X title match between Red who just can back and Suicide, I know they're both faces but it could be just a title match...and Red wins. Throwing the A.Shelly/Suicide story aside because Shelly cares more for the title than who the hell is under a mask.

WWE PPV main events have either Edge, Batista, HHH, John Cena or Randy Orton, and that's on two shows. Where's the abusive criticism there? WWE is established, and has the ability to promote younger guys, while TNA has to promote itself before they can actually give credibility to the younger guys.

Your intuition about the MEM storyline is pretty awful, considering they're introducing Lashley into the mix, which isn't a 'disention within the group'. They did that with Angle and Sting, but that is past now. It's not leaning towards that, it did that. So it's not further diminishing the younger guys by any means, that's not the point of it. The point was to have big name main events to attract more viewers. As I said, Kurt Angle vs Sting is going to draw more than AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe, or even Kurt Angle vs either of those two. If you watch the PPVs, the main event draws the old wrestling fans who want to see Angle vs Sting, while the younger guys steal the show and keep people watching the program. Every TNA ppv i've gotten has been stolen by the X division guys. Rarely is the main event match the best match of the ppv, but it has the name value to bring in the lay-fan

I am not going to write anything negative about TNA b/c last week in one of my posts after watching TNA, I starting a very negative TNA thread. So, as I am currently watching TNA(have for two weeks straight), I will mention, without being too negative, what I would like to see improved.

1)This has been my #1 gripe since they introduced it: 6-sided ring. I am the type of fan who likes to watch wrestling for, well, wrestling. It provides for too many awkward spots and the matches do not flow. When someone is irish-whipped, they have to look behind them to see if they are going to hit turnbuckle or rope.

2) I would book the Legends title like this: Hire some wrestlers that are actively wrestling on the indies to some small-term appearances. Say, the last Impact of the month, have a Legends match, then, say every other PPV, have a match for the title. There are still guys that wrestle on the indies like Greg Valentine, Koko B. Ware, etc. This can give those guys a little national exposure again, without, putting them in a full-time schedule and making us suspend our belief that these guys can still go with the younger guys. I have always wondered why no one ever had a Legends title. Now that TNA has it, they put it on AJ Styles? But, dont get me wrong. I can see WWE doing the same kind of thing!

3) I would call it good careers and send Kevin Nash and Scott Steiner packing. They are taking up good spots that could be used for more exposure for Daniels, Lethal, Creed, and other guys that can actually wrestle.

4) I would eliminate some of the damn smoke used for entrances. You sometimes can even see the wrestlers as they come out. (You asked how would we book it. Even though this is not booking, it is still production value for your weekly show.) I will tell you that, part of my problem I have had with TNA, even more than the storylines, is just the look and feel of Impact itself.

5) Women's division is fine. It sucks just like WWE's. Long gone are the days of Trish, Lita, etc.

6) Take the title off of Foley. I like Mick Foley but he is turning into Terry Funk. Get him out of the ring and he can replace Don West at the announcing booth. No, take that back, he can replace Mike Tenay at the announcing booth. No, take that back, Foley and Tazz can replace them both. They are terriible. But, so is Michael Cole.

7) Break up Beer Money. (They may be broken up, dont know) Anyway, I like both of those guys on their own. They are better wrestling singles.

8) Put Matt Morgan in the title hunt.

9) Dont let Stevie Richards wrestle. He is accident prone. He may die in the ring!!

10) Keep Abyss the unstoppable monster. This Dr. Stevie shit is dumb. Just like unmasking Kane. DUMB

Anyway, these are a couple of ways that I would book that company and show. I would post others but I am sticking to my word of not posting anything else negative about TNA. I tried to be as unbiased as possible to keep the TNA faithfuls off of my arse!!

I don't think there is much you could with TNA right now that would give them even a near chance at competeing with the WWE, but I think there a few thngs that could help:

1.Keep the MEM, perhaps minus Sting who should be a top babyface, and they should introduce a younger member. Someone who could be like an apprentice to Angle and Booker and Nash. Someone like Matt Morgan for instance would be a perfect fit to eventually have the torch passed on to them.

2.Guys like Sting, Jarrett, Foley and Nash need to above titles similar to WWEs HBK and Undertaker. They could still have all their personal fueds and problems, but leave the Heavyweight title to guys like Samoa Joe, Chris Daniels, AJ Styles, Abyss and Matt Morgan.

3.Take it easy on all the personal fueds going on. Everyone is always so dramatic that is sometimes just ends up looking really stupid. Really perosnal fueds are sometimes good when building up to a big ppv match, but having every fued be so personal just doesn't work.

In my opintion, considering that TNA has names like Foley, Sting, Jarrett, Angle, Nash, Steiner, Booker, Styles, Team 3D, Nash and Abyss on a weekly show that competes with WWEs ECW says to me that they are doing it all wrong. With the names they got, TNA should be on Monday nights. I think what TNA need is a total overhaul and a fresh start. Maybe without Jarrett....

I would make the x-division mean something again, put that belt on Daniels.

Put the world title on Jeff Jerrett and have AJ beat him for it.

Put the legends title on nash or steiner for the sole purpose of having booker t want it back and fued with them, leading to the ending of the main event mafia and that useless title.

Introduce a solid mid-card title of some kind, something along the lines of the u.s. or intercontinental title. Put that on Matt Morgan.

Have a solid match/feud between angle and booker t, I think they can have a really decent match together.

Don't let mic foley wrestle anymore, let alone hold your fucking world title. I don't think there's much of a use for him at all in TNA to be honest.

I think Jarrett and Sting have 10 matches left in each of them let them end their careers with a last match against each other.

no more wrestling for Kevin Nash, but he has the charisma to be a commentator or manager of somekind. Maybe have him go out by putting Morgan over.

Scott Steiner shouldn't have more than another 5 or 6 matches, or he should just have one big good match with Angle and call it a career.

Rhyno should retire, Maybe do something special with him like have him gore the last legend's champ from mem and let him retire his career and the belt together.

That's all my thoughts for now.

I forgot to post my views on this so:

I'd put Eric Young in a thing with the British Invasion. Drag in Shark Boy and Holliday and you got 6 men to book.

The X Division needs some work. I think it's already a brilliant concept (It's not mimicing the cruiserweight because the X Division is a piss-load of guys doing spots). I noticed that Shelley never really got his rematch against Suicide. I'd carry on with the whol guns vs Daniels/suicide thing because it could be good. (Ending when Kaz returns to be Suicide) and they team up or something.

I know that the main event is one big clusterfuck but I'd try and throw Abyss into the mix. I'd love to see a proper phsycotic champion (Foley doesn't count).

For tag team wretling, I'd put the titles on someone other than Team 3D. I think that they are past their prime and should be above tag titles (22 times is enough...for the love of god). I'd give them BACK to LAX to help push them with their feast or fired cases.

Finally, the Mafia/Frontline. I think that they're setting up Jarrett vs Foley for the title. If I were to do this, I'd give jarrett a heel turn and have him join the MEM. The final match would be title vs Mafia- Foley vs Jarrett.

That's what I'd do. It's not good, but it's what I'd do

Styles beating Jarrett for the world title? They've never done that before... Every member of the MEM is a worthless wrestler except Kurt Angle. John Cena has "star power" because Vince is smart and books the building characters to win damn near every match at least until he becomes champion. Everyone already knows AJ Styles is a damn good wrestler, so he needs to be built. First, I'd disband the Frontline. The team sucks, the name sucks, and it's been buried. Team Styles with Daniels and have them feud with MCMG's for a couple of months for the tag titles. Eventually MCMG's are victorious due to some underhanded trickery that leads to Styles cleanly defeating every member of MEM, starting at the bottom and working up, culminating in Angle vs. Styles - Iron Man style.

I'd like to see Jarrett jump to MEM as well but not wrestle. He was, is, and always will be a half-ass midcard wrestler that nobody gives a damn about, and he should stop being in the main event. Holding a midcard title in every wrestling company doesn't mean you're a star, Jarrett. He needs to realize his company was in jeopardy with Foley as champion, and needed someone with the credibilty to hold his title: Kurt Angle. Angle gets the belt back after Jarrett sends Abyss to cost Foley the match.

Not immediately, but soon it builds into Abyss vs. Foley - Monster's Ball. This books itself, obviously.

The X-Division isn't about weight limits, it's about no limits. Nash wins the X-Division title. You remember back when he was attempting to help the division? He wins by using his sheer size and working very poorly, ala Foley attempting to wrestle bad in ECW in attempts to get heat. During this period, have Suicide kill himself because the whole thing is ridiculous. Where the hell did Austin Starr (Aries) go? Bring back Pete Williams, stop calling him Petey, Frank Kazarian, Matt Bently (new name too), & Low Ki. These, I believe, were the next biggest "stars" under the Holy X-Division Trinity.

Legends title? Samoa Joe beats the crap out of somebody, stops referring to a Nation of Violence, takes the belt and destroys it, claiming it to be a disgrace to TNA and wrestling. Joe feuds with midcard faces and heels, because he's a bad ass that doesn't care what side you're on, until I hear "Joe's gonna kill you" chants again.

I would immediately wish well in their future endeavors the following: Sheik Abdul Bashir, Don West, Mike Tenay, Dr. Stevie, Eric Young, Kip James, Kiyoshi, Shane Sewell, Jenna Morasca, & Vince Russo.

I enjoy the Knockout Division, honestly. It needs a top babyface, however. Traci Brooks is a TNA Original and wanted to wrestle, where the hell is she?

Lastly, I want to see SoCal Val as a valet. Damn she is hot. I'd also debut a couple of new characters. I like the character idea of Brutus Magnus, but I don't know about the actual wrestler.

My apologies this got so long. I've been watching this company too long, but I'm glad their ratings were rising. Just bring back my X-Division, damn it!

How I would Book TNA...here we go.

1.) Have Angle win the Ultimate Sacrifice Match. People want to see Kurt Angle. He's legitimate, entertaining, and the best. Foley winning was a moment and a surprise but you gotta move on.

2.) Have AJ retire the Legends title belt. It's useless. It makes no sense and only two people have held it. Retire it already and give AJ a world title match for retiring the belt.

3.) Make the X-Division mean something again. Have Daniels, Styles, and Joe make it mean something again. Wrestle down there and the X-title will mean as much as he world title.

4.) Promote when you have celebrities. Even though they are D-Listers they still have followings. Promote these appearances via Radio,TV whatever outlets you have milk every extra viewer you could get.

5.) Don't let Kong kill your knockout division. She is above them now make her into Chyna. She does nothing for the other girls.

That's it for now I may post again when I think of more as to not get carpotunnel.

I agree that TNA is doing a fine job with their booking. I think the biggest problem people have is that the older guys are in the spotlight and make up the main event picture. However, someone just has to think a little longer before realizing that if you're a growing company, you need names to headline, otherwise you're not going to attract viewers. People who don't watch TNA are more likely to get a PPV headlined by Kurt Angle vs Sting than Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles.

The MEM storyline is basically about that situation. Does TNA bank of established names to grow on or does it try to create their own "Superstars" ?
But is it just a storyline ? Why has Foley been given the title when he wasn't even part of the MEM and Frontline angle ? Because Sting vs Foley was perceived to sell more than Sting vs Joe or Styles. So what we have here, is reality being played out as a storyline. TNA doesn't know what to do, thus the MEM storyline is in chaos, they should make up their mind on what they want to do and then finish the storyline accordingly. I'd like to see it end with what started it all, respect. Only thing that makes sense would be to have Sting win Style's respect and vice versa, setting up Sting turning on MEM and finally having a match that will bar MEM from existing in TNA as an entity forever. I can't figure out what to do with Joe in that angle, maybe they could explain he's out of town shopping for a new pair of pants, yeah, that will do it !

The MEM storyline is basically about that situation. Does TNA bank of established names to grow on or does it try to create their own "Superstars" ?
But is it just a storyline ? Why has Foley been given the title when he wasn't even part of the MEM and Frontline angle ? Because Sting vs Foley was perceived to sell more than Sting vs Joe or Styles. So what we have here, is reality being played out as a storyline. TNA doesn't know what to do, thus the MEM storyline is in chaos, they should make up their mind on what they want to do and then finish the storyline accordingly. I'd like to see it end with what started it all, respect. Only thing that makes sense would be to have Sting win Style's respect and vice versa, setting up Sting turning on MEM and finally having a match that will bar MEM from existing in TNA as an entity forever. I can't figure out what to do with Joe in that angle, maybe they could explain he's out of town shopping for a new pair of pants, yeah, that will do it !

Foley doesn't have to be part of that storyline, the point is that Mick Foley, a wrestling legend, is a champion in this company, and that in itself will draw viewers. They have to keep the product entertaining, while also broadening their audience. The Foley confusion adds something to the storyline, just like the Sting vs Angle power struggle added something more than just "Legends vs Rookies".

How do you figure TNA doesn't know what to do, or that it's in chaos? I think these open ended storylines are much better than ones that have a 2 month deadline on them. They're keeping it fresh while continuing. As long as it doesn't become like nWo, where it goes on for way too long and then everyone joins one group or the other and blah blah, they're fine. They're introducing new players, but these new players have name value, even Lashley. At this point, there isn't really a Front Line anymore either. Joe is doing this Nation of Violence deal, and I heard that TNA was trying to bring Tazz in as his "mentor".

They're not in a position like WWE where they have a monopoly on the business and can just give the audience new superstars to like or hate. TNA has to attract an audience before they can introduce. I've said this 1000 times elsewhere, but the main event titles matches between the "legends" of the business draws name value to the PPV, while the younger, TNA guys steal the show. This is a consistent trend in the PPV. It was the format WCW used as well, and it worked. Have Hogan and nWo as champion, but the Cruiserweights and US title matches were what was most exciting to watch in the ring. Essentially, the structure they're using is that the big guys get the storyline, while the young guys get to show what they can do in the ring, with less of a storyline attatched to it.

I like TNA as is, but if I had creative control for a period of time, this is how I would book the Mafia.

I would have Booker T. and Scott Steiner toot their 20 plus Tag Team Titles and challenge Team 3D. 3D may be the “Greatest Tag Team” ever, but Booker T. and Scott Steiner aren’t too far behind.

Then I would have Kevin Nash go after Suicide, saying something along the lines of, “Big Sexy, X-Division Champion, has a nice ring to it.” Of course, the M. E. Mob would get involved, and “steal” the X-Title away from Suicide, then to add insult to injury, unmasks him, only to find out it was Chris Benoit!! Okay, that wasn’t that funny, so let’s omit the unmasking part.

Anyway, then I would have Angle go after A. J. Styles and the Legends Title, claiming to be the biggest Legend TNA has ever had and deserves to be the next Grand Slam Champion of the company.

Then, last but not least, Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett for the TNA World Title, this under the assumption that the King of The Mountain walks away from Sacrifice as Champion. It will be a close match with the M. E. Mob turning on Sting and helping Jarrett retain the Title, thus making Double J joined the Mob and giving the Family all the Titles and now all the control over TNA.

I would run this “Mafia rules” storyline with maybe some additions of former World Champions, maybe have Flair introduced as the “Higher Power” of the Mob or something like that till Bound For Glory V, where the young up and comers take over.

Don’t bash me on my booking. Just SMark out with me for a few. #@#@!!

King Patrick... that was actually the bomb. I really liked what you've done here for the most part and I hope some of this happens. Maybe lets cut Suicide lose for being a dud character and have Daniels feud with Nash instead to keep him up in the spot light a little bit. Also I want the Guns and Lethal to get pushed up the card some how. Perhaps have Macho Man come back as a mouth piece and feud with Lethal for gimmick infringment so he can feud with the MEM.

The Macho Man idea is great. That would surely push Lethal up the ranks real fast.

Suicide is Suicide and I think he will be dropped as soon as the next TNA Impact Video Game comes out, if it does come out.

The Guns could be easily placed in the Tag Team feud with the “Greatest Tag Team in Wrestling History” Team 3D and the “Greatest Tag Team Wrestlers in Wrestling history” Booker T. and Scott Steiner (they were never a Tag Team, but were great Tag Team Stars, I clarify if anyone needs me to). The trick here is to have the Guns win. It kind of reminds me of the feud between Demolition, the Hart Foundation and the Rockers, and later on, the Legion of Doom, but this time, as Black Machismo calls them, the Rockers pull off the surprising upset. Imagine that. Not only would that be great for the Guns, but for TNA “Originals” as well. I would like to think that 3D and Booker / Scott wouldn’t mind putting them over. Do you??

Booking starts with Storylines. TNA's weakness is their writing staff.

In terms of booking:

The Knockout Divison: They need a top face, Gail Kim was a big loss. Tara has to start from the bottom up which is going to take time but shes gonna get there.

X Divison: They need single wrestlers instead of Tag Team wrestlers that wrestle in single matches on a weekly basis. Suicide owns the Divison, like it or not.

They need to bring in Elijah Burke, Gaven Spears to give it some life. Eric Young would make a good heel but he has the talent to go into the main event area.

Legends Title: Like the idea. But they never looked at how it would be used in the future. Create a second show, hour long or something and keep that as the Top Title or something. Who cares.

Tag Titles: Alright but we need more MCMG, Lethal Consequences and British Invasion. Why not throw in Kyoshi and Bashir as a tag team while your at it.

World Title: Let's face it, MEM is starting to get old...still entertaining but old. Mick Foley was a bad choice to put the belt on, Instead he should have gotten the Legends title.

Let's keep the World Title to Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Daniels, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, etc. I prefer my wrestling to focus around talented wrestlers...Sorry Mick. You still kick ass but not in the ring.

Releases: Mike Tenay...Please do. Don West has gotten alot better as a heel but I like to watch my matches annoying free. Jeese Neal looks like a badass on his myspace pictures but his debut was awful. EPIC FAIL...Please release him.

Sign: Mr. Kennedy!...Kennedy, It would be a gamble but I would give him a chance.

Like I said, sign Elijah Burke. He's talented, he apparently got a huge ovation from his dark match. Shawn Spears, he reminds me off a young Randy Orton getting started.

Legends Title: Like the idea. But they never looked at how it would be used in the future. Create a second show, hour long or something and keep that as the Top Title or something. Who cares.

what do you mean a second show?

wwf=Heat

or

wwe=ecw

If I had 2oo book tna 1st thing 1st fire
1.Kevin nash
2.Scott steiner
Then hire kennedy,elijah burke(if they haven't already)
I wouldn't have ppvs revolving around established stars....have freshfaces in the main event like jay lethal(personal favorite)
...N stop having the title goin in circles

what do you mean a second show?

wwf=Heat

or

wwe=ecw

I mean like making a second wrestling show like SmackDown! or ECW. It doesn't have to be 2 hours long, just an hour or something. Simply to push their other upper-mid card wrestlers like Daniels, Styles, Morgan, etc.

It's pretty obvious they want to run this MEM thing forever. At least have some sort of competition for their other wrestlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back