How would they debut? pt. 2

Raven

Nevermore..
Its been a while since I made the part one,but I used bios on fcwwrestling.com of everyone we have not seen on WWE Tv yet. and I asked how they would debut,just from there backstory and profile pic. so here we go:

xnvrcj.jpg

Ok there wasn'y much backgroun for these guys...but judging from what I read on there bios and the pic My 2 personal favorites are the 2 on the far right, Rick Victor and jarrod locke. From the looks of it Rick victor looks almost like Undertaker,possibly gimmick? and jarrod locke,I can see it now he's gona have a submission finisher called ther jarred locke. But how do you think these 14 superstars would debut on wwe TV?

on a side note Lucky cannons the new FCW heavyweight champ lol. an I will be doing this thread everytime FCW updates there website iwht 5 or more superstars.Alberto del rio's ring announcer's on the roster to as a wrestler I felt the need not to add him

Erick Rown could be used as a story line with Shaemus. He has the red hair and is white. He could be Shaemus brother or some stupid WWE story line.

Honestly, I'd be surprised as hell if any of these guys made the big time. These are the most generic looking guys I've ever seen... maybe if they wanted to do a Jericho vs. Jericho match, Mike Dalton could play Jericho from 1998, but outside of that....

I guess Jarrod Lock could go with the dominating samoan bit, but it's far from original, and I can't really tell if he's samoan. If this is the future of the WWE it's a lot worse off than I thought...

Buddy Stetcher looks like he'd rather kiss me than wrestle

Honestly, I'd be surprised as hell if any of these guys made the big time. These are the most generic looking guys I've ever seen... maybe if they wanted to do a Jericho vs. Jericho match, Mike Dalton could play Jericho from 1998, but outside of that....

I guess Jarrod Lock could go with the dominating samoan bit, but it's far from original, and I can't really tell if he's samoan. If this is the future of the WWE it's a lot worse off than I thought...

Buddy Stetcher looks like he'd rather kiss me than wrestle

Haha didn't notice that at first glance but the resemblance is uncanny. He'll be hoping Jericho retires so he can get the Mason Ryan treatment.

Honestly not one of them really jumps out at me at all. Although the boy Russell Walker looks a bit of a psychopath. Kind of guy who would happily bottle you in the pub. Reckon you could develop some sort of gimmick out of that. Unhinged nut job who has no control. Something like that.

I can see DT Porter and Desean Bishop becoming a team like Cryme Tyme but more exciting in the ring. Dt Porter has a strange look to him and by his looks he looks he can be a midcarder. If they do debut as a team I feel WWE should start the Nation of Domination with these 2, Mark Henry, Jtg and R Truth as the leader.

Calvin Raines has a look to him sort of like a Cody Rhodes and Alberto Del Rio, someone who is confident and cocky. I think he has the 'look' but is not needed as there are so many superstars like that. I would like to see him get teh Carlito push. Come ain and win a midcard title straight away. He recently fought Lucky Cannon in FCW for the tite. He is still green in the ring but will improve within FCW.

Russell Walker will debut at some point with the main roster but he needs a new look. Get him tanned, loose the hair and possibly dye his hair to a darker colourer and make sure his attir is similar to Brock Lesnar. He is big and I feel if he is remodelled he will look bigger and scarier.

Jarrod Locke looks scary but I dont see the use for him. The rest all look like jobbers and I doubt they'll ever debut.

There's no one in FCW that deserves more of a debut and push than Tyler Black, aka Seth Rollins. I don't know how you missed him when picking and choosing.

seth_rollins.jpg

Tyler Black was one of the best on the Indy scene, winning the ROH World Championship from A Double before joining the WWE. Incredibly athletic with a wide array of styles, from high-flying to getting in there with some brawling and grappling. He's not the best on the mic, but better than John Morrison (although that's not saying much). I was thrilled when I heard that Black/Rollins chose the WWE over TNA, despite having to go through FCW whereas he could've gone straight to TV at TNA. He's been a hit in FCW, and has won the Brisco Classic challenge, beating Hunico.

So yes, Black has by far the most talent in FCW, and he has the right look to make it in the WWE.

Top Ten Moves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeZLLUbDlpA

The video doesn't show it, but he also does an amazing phoenix splash (corkscrew 450, I believe is the technical definition) which he tried to do against Hunico in the Brisco Classic. The match is here:

Part One:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MDZAzuSUls
Part Two:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_20jokO84Ng

I would have Erick Rowan and Russell Walker (when he grows a beard) debut as the a Scottish Tag Team called the Highlanders. Haha, only joking.

Bobby Dutch and Mike Dalton look like they could tag team too, something Hollywood Blonde-esque

The dude in the bottom left corner, Jarrod Locke looks like a wolf from Twilight.

From the list you gave, I hope I don't see any of them in the WWE. They should either stay in FCW for life or try to make it in the indy scene. WWE is not for those guys. The only person in FCW (that hasn't been on WWE television) is Seth Rollins. Rollins, aka Tyler Black, has what it takes to make it to the main roster. What happens from there? I couldn't say. I'd just have to sit back and watch.

Actually I was thniking of something along the lines of what sbux6161 said about Rowan in a storyline with Sheamus , but also put Walker in that mix to with Rowan and Sheamus. Think about it people both could be brought in as Sheamus's brothers or a brother and a cousin of Sheamus and maybe bring in Finlay to has there manager but if they were to bring Finaly in the storyline have him dye his hair red also to match them .

Tyler Black is WWE's hidden secret down in Florida Championship Wrestling. I watched this guy go from a goth with Jimmy Jacobs to becoming the ROH Champion. Him signing with WWE was a great signing for them.

Tyler Black is just adding to these guys. Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Mistico and Tyler Black are what WWE are bringing in and its great to see. Watch his stuff in FCW even, and he's doing very well.

How he should debut? I heard he might debut on season five of NXT if they do it. But if they didn't...

I would mark out out if he debuted by attacking Bryan Danielson. A lot of people wouldn't know what was going on, but they'd hear. They'd read and they'd be told. The original sensation of ROH versus the second.

Black and Danielson, that makes me want to cu.. Nevermind!

some of you guys are new so i wont blame you,but I did a part one with seth rollins,bo rotunda, etc. this is just new additions to the roster since then.

no ones mentioning how rick vistor looks like taker? no one? I could see rick getting a taker 2.0 gimmick or a MMA gimmick

Locke looks like he could pull of a nathan jones/nailz gimmick

What the hell is going on with these AWFUL AWFUL ring names. They are so basic and uninspired, WWE is really going all out to come up with the most boring ring names of all time.

Lucky Cannon? Buck Dixon? Bobby Dutch? Seth Rollins? Russell Walker? Jason Mullen? Kenneth Cameron? Buddy Stretcher? Eli Cottonwood?

Fucking hell, these are not names of "The Next Big Thing", I get that they are going for more realistic names rather than "Undertaker", "The Rock" or "Diesel" etc, but fucks sake, at least make them sound cool

Chris Jericho, Brock Lesnar, Lance Storm, Steve Austin, Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels, Chris Benoit, Steve Corino, Alberto Del Rio, Goldberg, Chris Hero- all real sounding names but sound cool, while those guys in FCW sound like they live on a fucking ranch in the middle of nowhere with absolutely no coolness whatsoever to their ring names.

To be a star in wrestling you need to stand out, be different. Those generic ringnames are the 1st step to failure.

I do agree natural,todays names,even some in wwe now, are lacking. I think its all part of the wwe wanting to make more realistic guys with bealivable names. but :shrug:

I dont know about anyone else but I wouldn't want an Undertaker 2.0 being some guy from FCW who really looks nothing like the Undertaker. Jarrod Locke reminds me more of the Great Khali except he is only 6'6 290 not 7'4 420. I dont see him being a Nathan Jones or Nailz, Nailz SUCKED anyway. Locke is Samoan they would have to find away to bring him in as a Samoan monster without calling him a Samoan monster cause that cliche is over used anymore. I think the guy Big E Langston has a ton of potential and its not cause of his size the guy has an amature backround in wrestling and played football at the University of Iowa. He also competes in PowerLifting, he could be the next Ron Simmons if used properly or Ahmed Johnson. Why are you people bitching about the names of these guys who cares. The days of flashy super hero type gimmicks is over. The Undertaker is the last of those type guys still in wwe and Sting over in TNA that stuff is old. Let these guys be themselves and shine screw some fancy ring name it doesnt change who the wrestler is.

1. Bobby B. Goodes (Bobby Dutch) - Bobby Dutch has a smirk that only a car salesman could love. He would drive to the ring in a clunker of a car with all of his "goods" stored in the back. For every wrestler he'd beat, he'd take something of there's and proceed to sell it. Then we could get testimonials from unsatisfied customers for not receiving the item as promised.

2. Buddy Stetcher has a Brendan Frazier look going on and could be used to pull off a gimmick that harkens back to Encino Man that I like to call "The New Cave Outlaw." That's right folks finally the WWE is graced with it's very first caveman!

More coming soon.

I know these guys are not on the roster but we should be discussing how people like Richie Stemboat Jr, Jinder Mahal, Peter Orlov, Xavier Woods and Seth Rollins should debut not bloody Bobby Dutch. I'm afraid atleast 50% of the people we should be discussing will never make the final cut.

Rick Vistor - Change that name it sucks. I think they should give him scary gimmick. Personally I feel he should be made like a stone cold. I mean like a foul mouthed, people beating texan. I think that gimmick could work. Keep him as a tweener not a heel or face. I would like to see Rick Vistor with a name like Rick Victor* or something with Stanely in it.

Btw who think Seth Rollins should be called Tyler Stone? They could call him Mr Stone and he could wear a suit and be a menacing heel? I thought it was a decent idea because Tyler Black had copyright on it and Seth Rollins just blows.

Jarrod Locke would be rechristened with the name "The English Foxhound" Brice Atwood and would debut as a childhood friend of Wade Barrett. He can talk about Barrett hanging around with commoners like The Corre and have vignettes helping Barrett reclaim his nobility while showcasing his as well. Kind of a modern day Blue Bloods from WCW minus the wigs.

I like the idea of barret with jarred locke but not as a blueblood type gimmick use someone like kenneth cameron

I'd like to see some of these guys join The Corre, just to spice it up because right now I'm less than pleased with them. someone liek Jarred Locke,buddy streceter etc.

DT Porter and DeSean Bishop look like a pretty out there idea for a tag team, like there looks are both bizzare, quite the opposite form what you'd expect from a black guy (no offense)

Erik Rowan, on his tifghts it says NORSE that would be a cool gimmick for him, a viking norse type guy.

Guys please remeber do nt bring up Xavier,tyler,guys like that becaus eI have an old thread dedicated to them search "How would they debut" that deals with everyone not listed here. Please only comment about guys on this list thanks

EDIT: and by the way Jared Locke is NOT a samoan he is from englad, an ex rugby player, etc. etc. but he is NOT samoan, he looks liek one but no

I could definitely see Kenneth Cameron fitting the bill with Wade Barrett. I made the call for Jarrod Locke after hearing him do an interview as Warrior on the UK version of Gladiator. Plus I thought him and Barrett would be impressive as a tag team.

I would put Mike Dalton in a tag team with Heath Slater. I would make them more of that rock and roll style tag team. I would have Heath and Gabriel with some in-fighting and have Gabriel tell Heath that they should settle the score once and for all and find partners. Wade Barrett/Ezekiel are busy that night and Heath finds Dalton while Gabriel finds Alex Riley. I think both of those teams would click a lot better for the audience.

You'd have the young/wild ones vs. the pretty boy/model

Then you could have Wade Barrett talk about how he needs new soldiers and what not. Maybe bring in Kenneth Cameron and maybe give Jarrod Locke a "Warlocke" gimmick.

That's a great idea yellow. I like the idea of barret needing 2 more warriors in his group. Cameron & locke would be great. To comment on your "warlocke" gimmick how bout instead of being a magical type of "warlocke" he be and actual "war locke" a war gimmick going on, maybe even a tribal type gimmick

Thanks, Hardcore. I think that it would be interesting to see Wade Barrett show that Nexus wasn't a fluke and how he has been able to lead men, etc. The Corre is a shitty name for a stable though and I think that if he was going to create a new stable that it should be retweaked form the start. I'm just wondering where Ezekiel Jackson would go from all of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back