How Will the WWE Break Up Legacy?

Dusty and Ted will "get tired of Randy treating their kids like shit and making them do his work for him without any of the rewards." They'll confront Randy about it and then proceed to talk shit about Cowboy Bob. Orton will RKO and punt Dusty and Ted and then proceed to punt Cody and Teddy, thereby ending Legacy and starting a two on one feud that will be great for like a week, until Cody lisps out "You punted my father, the American Dream" and then it will all go downhill.

I can only see Legacy breaking up if DiBiase and Rhodes gain so much success, that they walk out on Orton or, the more likely of my choices, Ted and Cody cost Orton a chance at winning the strap somehow and he completely flips out and beats the hell out of them. Kind of like how Edge beat down Hawkins and Ryder and now they're disassociated. I don't think it'll be as bad as Hawkins and Ryder in that DiBiase/Rhodes completely fall off the booking sheet. Just a backstage segment with them being found beat down, or them getting squashed after an Orton loss.

but we should all be aware that Ted Diabiase is starring in the Marine 2. The WWE will have to turn him face at least 3 months before the release of this film.

Erm? See No Evil with Kane? I know Kane wasn't the "good guy" but why can Ted not be a heel and promote the movie?

We all know that Christian Bale was a dick on the set of Terminator 4. Is that going to stop you from watching it?

I don't see it being a problem for Ted to do movie and be a heel. He may be able to use it to get some heat and promote the movie too.

Dusty and Ted will "get tired of Randy treating their kids like shit and making them do his work for him without any of the rewards." They'll confront Randy about it and then proceed to talk shit about Cowboy Bob. Orton will RKO and punt Dusty and Ted and then proceed to punt Cody and Teddy, thereby ending Legacy and starting a two on one feud that will be great for like a week, until Cody lisps out "You punted my father, the American Dream" and then it will all go downhill.

Why are we talking about Legacy ending? Randy Orton slapped and beat the hell out of the "American dream" already with Cody doing nothing so why would he do something about it now?

The only time when they will split is when they have developed and the usual storyline of them thinking they are better than Orton comes out.

End of story... Enjoy legacy!

Why are we talking about Legacy ending? Randy Orton slapped and beat the hell out of the "American dream" already with Cody doing nothing so why would he do something about it now?...

Uh...he did do something about it, or tried at least. Cody's first match on TV with the WWE was against Randy in response to Randy slapping the hell out of the Dream. He came out to save his pops at the Bash that year and then challenged Randy to another match the next night after the Bash.

How is that not doing anything about it?

And besides, that was 2007...no writer in wrestling expects the average fan to remember 2007 for the wrestling business....

Uh...he did do something about it, or tried at least. Cody's first match on TV with the WWE was against Randy in response to Randy slapping the hell out of the Dream. He came out to save his pops at the Bash that year and then challenged Randy to another match the next night after the Bash.

How is that not doing anything about it?

And besides, that was 2007...no writer in wrestling expects the average fan to remember 2007 for the wrestling business....

SHAZAM! I really hate that more than anything in the world, taking a wrestling fan's memory and thinking it can't remember shit. Remember that Kane was burned over "90% of his body"?
Anyway, I feel that Legacy is a pretty weak stable. And even though it IS too early to drop them, they definitely should because I really don't see these guys as anything more than whipping boys for Orton. I just don't see them all that imposing and Rhodes just doesn't come off as a credible heel at all to me. He should have stuck being a face.

I could see Legacy ending with Orton, but continuing with Teddy, and Cody. Orton is destined for greater things, and so are the other two. As to exactly how I'm not sure as there are so many ways to do so. Hell the draft could split them up.

I don't want to see Legacy split up, I wanna see something big like Evolution or the Horsemen. they still got a ways to go before they are split up. If the draft does split them up, I still see the stable running, I actually see it expanding into Smackdown, and joining on PPVs. I'm somewhat old school and I would like for the story to get buildfed up a while longer. I prefer another year of Legacy making them a stronghold in the WWE and making Cody or Dibiase into a leader then splitting them up at the 2010 draft and expanding Legacy into Smackdown. Both brands could have a Legacy faction making them unstopable (blah blah). Im thinking long term, like the Horsemen not short term. They can continue to do stuff to piss off the crowd but not just Orton but Cody and Dibiase too. I think they will be 100% times more hated than now but it something the guys and WWE creative has to commit to. Vince would love for these guys to be hated more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back