How to end takers career properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stampy

Taker must beat bullshitsa at WM for a start. A no talent, no personality guy does not deserve to end THE streak.
Have hbk beat cena as well.
What a way to end his career if there was a career v career, title v title match at survivor series.
End it where it all started.
Do not tarnish his legacy the same way as flairs who has to be the most embarrassing wrestler on the roster right now.
Do the right thing!

You are very ignorant to even bring up the fact that takers career be ended. NO! IGNORANT!

Listen hes not gettin any younger and wwe have a habit of letting wrestlers stay on too long. If he retires now it would be as a true legend. The best ever.

Flair? Embarrassing??

Flair is using his name to put over future stars of the future. Theres nothing embarrassing about what he is doing. He's giving back to the business.

i dont think undertaker is going to retire soon but if he does he probly wins the title at wrestlmania and retires with it and then raw and smackdown combine.

i think when undertaker decides to retire, it should be at Survivor Series. no one should end his WM streak, it should reach its ending point to whenever he wants it to, and then continue to wrestle til Survivor Series. On SS night, his match should be a casket/buried alive match with whomever hes fueding with and knowing the little goodness that WWE has left, they will not let him lose that match. here is how the ending to his career should go they have that mound of dirt right? well, they should make two graves. and set up one grave and a casket for the match and set up another grave with a casket inside near the other grave. heres how it will go, taker is to bury his opponent and win, then he stands on the mound of dirt and the fans will probably cheer him on all night long until hes done cutting his last end promo or whatever, he does the cut throat taunt, the crowd will probably get louder in some way, and he jumps into the coffin, lays down in it, they close it, and who to bury him is either going to be one of two set of people: some of the superstars from the back to bury him and pay their respects to him because of his awesome and amazing career and that hes finally retiring. or brother love and paul bearer to bury him since they were kinda the ones who resurrected him. basically this is kinda like you "let the dead rise and they stalked the earth forever and now its time to put the dead back to sleep" sorta thing. i mean, that would go very great considering hes The Deadman, and he shouldnt end his career any other way than that, because it makes sense with his character. and it should be at Survivor Series because thats the ppv that he made his debut at. kinda like "you started it here, you end it here". and long after he is gone, they should run promos or something when someone says "YEAH YOUR UNDERTAKER IS GONE" and they hit his music to scare the living crap outta that person.

I came up with this, this is exactly how his career should end if it does. i wrote it a while ago. like, a couple of months ago.

^ i like that idea.

I was thinking something of him winning WM then have him lose the title then feud over for it for a while culminating in a career vs title match halloweenish and have him lose and do jawn87's buried idea to end his career.The grave /tomb/casket could just be a part of the set for the ppv if it's halloweenish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back