How should WWE fix their pay-per-views?

LikeABoss13

Occasional Pre-Show
I think I finally found out what WWE is doing wrong lately with the company. In my opinion, I think WWE have to many pay-per-views within a year and that doesn't give them much time to build up a good feud well. Here is what I think they should do and how the pay-per-views could be special for some of them too.

January - Royal Rumble
Keep the same concept, but always have the Royal Rumble the very last match on the card. Include the 3 main titles also on the card and I guess another grudge match like they did at Royal Rumble 2005 with Shawn Michaels and Edge.

February - No Way Out
Keep going with the Elimination Chamber Matches for the brands because it is becoming an exclusive pay-per-view match and it is always exciting to watch them.

March - WrestleMania
Have some amazing matches. Keep the Money in the Bank Ladder Match and try to include most of the titles.

April - Backlash
This type of pay-per-view could spring some type of exciting rematches from WrestleMania. Not all the matches from WrestleMania should be on this card, but the exciting ones at least.

May - The Bash
Put grudge matches and title matches like normal and maybe include a special type of match in there somewhere.

June - Extreme Rules
Have all the matches special types of matches like ladder matches, last man standing matches, etc.

July - Night of Champions
Have only championship matches like always, no matches that aren't for any title.

August - SummerSlam
Have this kind of like a Bash at the Beach type stage hence the summer part and have fun type matches.

September - Hell in a Cell
Every match a Hell in a Cell Match, plain and simple.

October - Cyber Sunday
I like how the fans are able to vote even though it might not matter what we decide on the match type or opponent, but it's still fun to vote on that type of stuff.

November - Survivor Series
Do the traditional survivor series matches like back in the old days with 4 or 5 man teams.

December - Armageddon
This pay-per-view should end the long feuds that are exciting with them ending in very special type of matches.

I think that also the pay-per-views should be the last Sunday of the month and so they have 3 weeks to build a good feud that could last a very long time depending on how the fans react to them.

Fix? Well I really don't think there is anything to fix.. because if there was we would not be watching them but we are. I think the ppvs are pretty good myself always a good time to watch wrestling with your friends. Anyway if its not broke dont fix it. And its def. not broke
I think that the ppvs are great the way they are. Pay Per views are to show the big matches for the fueds and thats why they are being used for. I personally feel if the have a special theme very every ppv it would kind of be boaring.

March - WrestleMania
Have some amazing matches. Keep the Money in the Bank Ladder Match and try to include most of the titles.
Have some amazing matches ? It´s not like they could plan that, they can put two or more guys in a match and hope it becomes good.
And so far the booking of WM has been very good, so there´s nothing to fix.
May - The Bash
Put grudge matches and title matches like normal and maybe include a special type of match in there somewhere.

Grudge matches, oh I see, matches that are used to give a feud more intensity, well besides the dark matches nearly all PPV matches are grudge matches.

June - Extreme Rules
Have all the matches special types of matches like ladder matches, last man standing matches, etc.

They already have that.

July - Night of Champions
Have only championship matches like always, no matches that aren't for any title.
What no grudge matches ?

August - SummerSlam
Have this kind of like a Bash at the Beach type stage hence the summer part and have fun type matches.

What are fun type matches ? 6-man beach volleyball ? I don´t get it sorry.

I don´t get it.

October - Cyber Sunday
I like how the fans are able to vote even though it might not matter what we decide on the match type or opponent, but it's still fun to vote on that type of stuff.

Ok, you like how the fans are able to vote even though it´s doesn´t matter ?
You are irritating.

Do the traditional survivor series matches like back in the old days with 4 or 5 man teams.

They already are doing those matches, and if you mean that these matches should be the only matches then I could understand what you mean even though it would mean that there would be no title defenses on one of the biggest WWE PPVs.

December - Armageddon
This pay-per-view should end the long feuds that are exciting with them ending in very special type of matches.
I have to agree on that one.

I think that also the pay-per-views should be the last Sunday of the month and so they have 3 weeks to build a good feud that could last a very long time depending on how the fans react to them.

Overall I have to say that some of your suggestions are unnecessary because they´re already done. But I have to say that you make some valid points on certain things like Armageddon and No Way Out.

I wouldn’t change one thing with the pay per view schedule. Why would I want to suddenly change it if there are still thousands and thousands of people paying for each and every pay per view? Yes, less people are buying the pay per views this year if you compare them to how many people bought pay per views last year, but then again that’s not the WWE’s fault. They have gotten less buys this year because of the economy. By the time the economy is better, they are going to get more buys for their pay per views. Yes, I’ll admit it would be nice if they did lower the amount of pay per views, but like the old saying goes: If It's Not Broken, Don't Fix It. I think we should all remember that the WWE is a worldwide phenomenon and there will still be a lot of people watching their pay per views, whether it’s one pay per view a year or 20 pay per views a year.

If WWE really go with this, that would be a plain bad idea. HIAC will loose its specialness in many ways. There should be only 1 HIAC in the PPV it features and that should like once a year(not the same PPV every year). More than 1 HIAC in a single PPV=Mega fail. Kinda how the Elimination Chamber lost its touch. HIAC should not even be some tradition each year.

If WWE really go with this, that would be a plain bad idea. HIAC will loose its specialness in many ways. There should be only 1 HIAC in the PPV it features and that should like once a year(not the same PPV every year). More than 1 HIAC in a single PPV=Mega fail. Kinda how the Elimination Chamber lost its touch. HIAC should not even be some tradition each year.

THANK YOU! I think one of the things wrong with PPVs (which, I agree with most people on this post, is not much, considering the money is still flowing in) is the OVERuse of certain stipulations ie. HIAC, Elimination Chamber. The whole No Way Out/Elim. Chamber "tradition" is (1) just the result of lazy booking on the WWE's part and (2) basically urinates on the idea that the Royal Rumble winner is something truly special, having earned the title shot against so many other superstars. Fact is, if the WWE cannot find writers to bridge the storylines from Royal Rumble to WMania - GET NEW WRITERS.

On top of this, I cannot fathom how WWE can do an ENTIRE pay-per-view (Breaking Point) based on submissions. Anyone with any ideas on that, clue me in please, because I see a regular submission match, an "ultimate" submission match (Iron Man/submission hybrid), maybe "I Quit" counts as submitting (?) and after that? A cluster****, if you will.

I don't mind Extreme Rules, because despite how this rant may sound, I actually love stipulation matches - I just hate overuse of them. I feel like Night of Champions is a good PPV to have after Extreme Rules because it re-focuses the storylines on pure wrestling. Also, KOTR would be a great PPV to resurrect following Extreme Rules for the same reason. The WWE is openly saying they want "special themes" for PPVs so why not this good one they already had???

i actually find that there are to many ppvs a year.its seems like as soon as one ends,theres another right around there corner.to me it just dosent seem like theres enough credible time in between ppvs to absorb what happend at one ppv.before all out attention is geared towards the next ppv literally as soon as the last one ended.i dont like things to be rushed.i liked it when there was 1 ppv a month.not 1 every 3 weeks.oversaturation of their product.especailly if your trying to create a long fued.be like 4 ppv matches in like a 2 in a half month time span.by then depending on how well the fued plays out.people will grow tired of it.i think its just a faster way of burning out all the potential fueds to fast without us really enjoying them

another thing these gimmick ppvs have to stop.i have a feeling they wont stop until all ppv have been renamed.aside from the 4 major ones.and if ever you should see that.thats a sign that wwe really is in trouble

i dont mind extreme rules and night of champions.there nice concepts.an all extreme night and a night were every title is defend.enough to keep the veiwers interested

but breaking point and hell in the cells?thats where i draw the line.an all submission ppv would just get redundant a boring after awhile and HITC i wont mind as much if its just 1 or 2 hitc matches on the card.but if its any more than that.i would just take away any real specialness and would loss its place as one of those matches that you love to see.but dont see it very often.and when you do see it.its usually always something special.but if its dont annually and is every match on the card.it just wouldnt be the same.

this is my opinion, take it for what you will.just simply how i feel on the topic

February - No Way Out
Keep going with the Elimination Chamber Matches for the brands because it is becoming an exclusive pay-per-view match and it is always exciting to watch them.
I think NWO should be taken out from the PPV schedule next year because a) I want to see fueds for WM built up from the Rumble to 'Mania with no PPV in between the two and b) because it's taking the spark away from the elimination chamber (if it still has a spark anyway), from now on Elimination Chambers should happen at most once a year.

April - Backlash
This type of pay-per-view could spring some type of exciting rematches from WrestleMania. Not all the matches from WrestleMania should be on this card, but the exciting ones at least.
I think Backlash should discontinue after next year, not a major PPV so why not use the time building up Backlash to build up the next PPV.

May - The Bash
I think The Bash should get taken out the scheduled and the Extreme Rules PPV should return to May under the name "One Night Stand" like it used to be. It was a lot better like that.

June - Extreme Rules
Because Extreme Rules would be relocated to May then this PPV should be replaced with the returning King of the Ring PPV where there are the three world title matches, the semi-finals and final of the King of the Ring tournament and perhaps one or two grudge/title matches.

Awful, awful idea. This will kill Hell in a Cell, plain and simple.
I think this PPV should be tried out once and then taken out the schedule next year. The one they do this year should have one main event grudge hell in a cell match which the PPV is centred around.

October - Cyber Sunday
I hope they keep the voting gimmick for this years Cyber Sunday. It really makes it stand out from other PPVs and if they take it out then it just wouldn't make sense. Plus they should bring back voting on the internet instead of through texting, which is only available in the US.

December - Armageddon
Armageddon should discontinue, not that great of a PPV so not much point in it continuing.

If anything, WWE needs less PPVs so they can build up feuds more. All PPVs I think should discontinue are listed above.
All the other PPV's are fine.

I think NWO should be taken out from the PPV schedule next year because a) I want to see fueds for WM built up from the Rumble to 'Mania with no PPV in between the two and b) because it's taking the spark away from the elimination chamber (if it still has a spark anyway), from now on Elimination Chambers should happen at most once a year.

You have got to be crazy if you want to eliminate No Way Out. It’s one of the better selling B pay per views the WWE has. That’s mainly because of the Elimination Chambers. If the eliminate had lose its spark then people wouldn’t order the pay per view to see the 2 Elimination Matches from Raw and Smackdown. It would just be a terrible idea to eliminate No Way Out and miss out on a 200,000+ buys.

I think Backlash should discontinue after next year, not a major PPV so why not use the time building up Backlash to build up the next PPV.

Backlash may not be one of the Big 4 pay per views but it still gets a lot of buys. Everyone knows that a lot of the matches on the card are re-matches from Wrestlemania, so the people that didn’t order Wrestlemania will buy this one to see those matches they missed out on and because it's cheaper than Wrestlemania. By eliminating Backlash the WWE would miss out on another 200,000+ buys.

I think The Bash should get taken out the scheduled and the Extreme Rules PPV should return to May under the name "One Night Stand" like it used to be. It was a lot better like that.
Shockingly enough, if the WWE removes The Bash it will miss out on another 200,000+ buys.
It’s just a name. Does it really matter what it’s called. It’s still the same format whether it’s called “One Night Stand” or “Extreme Rules”. The only difference is the name.

Because Extreme Rules would be relocated to May then this PPV should be replaced with the returning King of the Ring PPV where there are the three world title matches, the semi-finals and final of the King of the Ring tournament and perhaps one or two grudge/title matches.
Tournaments aren’t good anymore. They haven’t been any good in a long time and they aren’t going to be any good anytime soon.

Armageddon should discontinue, not that great of a PPV so not much point in it continuing.
Why am I not surprised you recommended this? Armageddon is not as popular as some of the other pay per views but it still gets over 200,000 buys. Therefore, by eliminating it you miss out on a lot of money.

Overall, what you basically want is for the WWE to go back to the pay per view format they had before WCW became competition. This by the way is a horrible idea because they would be making a hell of a lot less money.

its not that there are to many they are to dam expensive with todays econemy. yeah the feuds need more building time but they need to drastically lower the dam 55$ paper views except the big four i can see them being a lot more because they are better shows. but do we really need September and October ones they do nothing for me and tend to be the worst ones every year on buys. so they should go if any at all. now wwe could lower there prices to say 29.95 like in the 90's then it would not appear all that bad. you make more money and you keep in reasonable for the fans to watch. Vince knows this he just likes his big money. although i do know the cable companys make 30 or 40 % for advertising adn the show itself. so Vince does have to keep his prices to where he makes money as well. but he needs to go to 30 bucks and tell the cable companys who do very little advertising anyway they need to cut down there half.

Ok, if I were to fix the PPV's, here's what I'd do:

Jan - Keep Royal Rumble the same concept initially, a WHC and WWE title match with the RR main event

Feb - Personally I prefer the original title of St Valentine's day Massacre title but i can't think of any concepts to insert here so sticking with the NWO title, have the title matches be Hell in a Cell. No Way Out, Hell in a Cell. Works for me. You could even have 4 or 6 person HIAC matches.

March - Wrestlemania. Aside from a few small glitches, this is the grand daddy of them all for a reason. Keep it.

April - Backlash, this stays basically with the same concept with a final payoff to certain WM matches and the start of new ones

May - Night of Champions. I think the Bash should maintain some of it's original idea of the bash at the beach so bump it to july. NOC maintains the every tag title is defended concept

June - Extreme Rules - not a huge fan of this concept but it's not so terrible that I'd change it.

July - Bash at the beach. My only hope for this is that you keep this match free of any gimmick matches. I'd also insert scramble matches for the titles here. I personally am a fan of the scramble concept.

August - summerslam. This is the 2nd biggest PPV of the year, treat it as such. The payoff for those short summertime feuds.

September - I was a huge Mark for the Lethal Lottery Concept. Have this PPV be in Vegas every september and involve the Lethal Lottery

October - Do away with Cyber Sunday and bring back Halloween Havoc and the spinning wheel. Afterall the fan's votes don't really matter, so why not just bring back the fun part of this. I'd also like to see a casket match or a buried alive match brought back here as well. They fit in with the theme.

November - Survivor Series. all Survivor Series elimination matches except for the 2 main titles (maybe ECW as well depending) being in elimination chamber. Survive the chamber at survivor series

Armageddon - This has to be the resurrection of Wargames. Plain and simple.

Yes my ideas involve a lot of gimmicks but that gives way for some new faces to find their way into the title hunt instead of HHH, cena, orton, edge, jericho, punk, and hardy always being the main event.

A way to fix them is lower the price..They're too damn expensive! I can't afford to pay for one every 3 weeks when its they put the same matches on RAW and Smackdown!..

I do agree that they should take more time to build the feuds on TV and book certain concepts in a more thought out manner and maybe reduce to one a month, but other than that its working for them so why fix something that ain't broke. The Royal Rumble Winner should always be guaranteed a Main Event title shot at Wrestlemania, so the bridge at No Wat Out should be booked more efficient in a way that leads full blown to the most important PPV of the year.

Pay Per Views...ahh..what ever happened to In Your House? or the days where there were only 4 PPV and year.. well heres my take...

January- the Rumble stays, its a classic and my favorite event of the year, just wish someone would win who is a surprise..how about a William Regal victory, dammit man deserves it!

February-I like NWO so I got nothing

March-NO PPV I vote for a PPV like Saturday Might Main Event, 3 hour show on regular tv. I think it be a good way to get some ratings and possibly draw some new fans by showing a high class program.

April- Wrestlemania, more matches less bullshit, no kid rock, no diva battle royal

May- Backlash same old same old..

June-Extreme Night of Champions- every title defended in a extreme match...would love to see the hardcore battle royal brought back with the winner getting the reinstated hardcore title

July- Saturday Night Main Event again

August- Summerslam with better build, hence Saturday night main event

September- Just go with No Mercy or something, if i see a Payperview titled Hell in the Cell I'm gonna puke, have the main event a hell in the cell, that be nice

Octorber- Cyber Sunday- fan's vote, good thing just give an open match like where the can pick who wrestles and the stpulation

November- Survivor Series with ONE main event title match

December- Armageddon- end some fueds start build for rumble

I posted early my opinions on how WWE should fix there pay-per-views and the only thing I think I did wrong was put the Hell in a Cell as a pay-per-view. That would kill the match if all the matches were contested in a Hell in a Cell and it wouldn't be special anymore. I think they should change it back to No Mercy or make that Judgment Day or make it Vengeance and it would better than a Hell in a Cell exclusive match pay-per-view. Or better yet bring back In Your House as a pay-per-view name. People would love that and lower the price to $30.00 and keep the 4 major pay-per-views at like $50.00.

I wouldnt say fix the PPV's, more like tweak & adjust. Its sorta like the theory of evolution, natural selection and along those lines of applications in evolutionary biology. From my secondary & partial tertiary education in the field of biology & business studies, I think I know how to solve this "crisis" the thread seems to indicate.

Jan - Royal Rumble

Feb - [no PPV's AT ALL, utilise time for building up 'Mania]

March - WrestleMania

April - Backlash [WM reprecussion PPV]

May - Judgement Day [combine all other PPV's not mentioned on this post into JD to elevate its C grade meaning. A chance for grudge & non-World title matches to shine]

June - No Way Out [ONE Elimination Chamber ME]

July - [should be used for fued building since SSlam is the second biggest PPV. If WWE needs a PPV, try Saturday Night's Main Event]

August - SummerSlam

September - I wouldnt know what the most over B grade PPV is, but this would be a great spot to place it. [Like Backlash, make it an SSlam reprecussions PPV]

October - Cyber Sunday or a type of "Random Match Selection" PPV like the Lottery or Roullette wheel or something. I'd personally stick with the CS PPV.

November - Survivor Series [No champion should be allowed in an Elim Tag Match. Tag Titles should be of ME status here]

December - Armageddon [fued-ending PPV. Have the draft happen after this PPV or at the start of the year. A chance to actually hype superstar moves & give more of a suprise. Eg the HHH-Orton fued indicated both would end up on the same show]

January - Royal Rumble

February - No Way Out

April - WrestleMania

may - Backlash

June king of the Ring

July Extreme rules

August - SummerSlam
winner of kotr get title shot

September - night of champions
get titles defended so at survivor series champs are in 5 on 5 matches

December - Armageddon

The way i would fix them is go back to the way they were in 2006 (Brand Exclusive), having brand exclusive ppv's would mean that fueds would get the proper build to them and that new people would get a chance. i did like RIPMOOSE316's idea of having an Extreme Night of Champions as this would make some space, The Bash needs to go and bring back King of The Ring. Abandoning the idea of the Hell in a Cell ppv would be good as that would turn HIAC into a normal cage in terms of novelty. Having a few saturday night main events is a good idea to. Other than that i dont think anything else should be changed.

12 PPVs a year, featuring all or mostly Title Matches. Basically every PPV is sort of like Night Of Champions plus a featured match like the Royal Rumble, or Survivor Series match.

January – Royal Rumble
3 World Title Matches, 2 Female Title Matches, plus the Royal Rumble due to length.

February – Superbrawl
Elimination Chamber Title matches.

March – WrestleMania
Money in the Bank, Ms. WrestleMania Battle Royal.

April – King of the Ring
Yes!! Bring it back in PPV format!! This is the only PPV where only the World Titles are defended, because of the 3 rounds / 7 matches Tournament.

May – Vengeance
Personal favorite of mine.

June – Bash at the Beach
Same as others, but at an outdoor / beach setting.

July – The Great American Bash
World War 3??

August – Summerslam

September – Survivor Series
4 4 on 4 Raw vs. Smackdown Survivor Series Style matches, including a Raw Champions vs. Smackdown Champions match, plus an ECW Title match.

October – Halloween Havoc
WarGames.

November – November to Remember
Replaces Extreme Rules but uses its concept.

December – Starrcade
Battlebowl / Lethal Lottery.

As you can see, I used all of the Flagship PPV names from WWE (4), WCW (5) and ECW (1) as well as my personal favorites. Placing the PPV at the 4th Sunday of each month and adding a SNME once a month on the second week of each month would be good. Also, make them all 50% off what the price is today.

First off, They have too many PPV's, IMO they need to get rid of some of the PPV's that most people have found boring in the past couple of years. These would be

Judgement Day
No Mercy
Armageddon

Also the WWE needs to go back to brand specific PPV's with ECW having at least 1 match on each one. They can keep the "Big 4" But get rid of SS and have Night Of Champions as the last part of the "Big 4"

I don't know about any of you, but I really can't stand these new PPV's with fixed matches. I personally like watching a feud build up, then the GM announces the match to be something crazy at the next PPV. It's what makes the PPV exciting and better compared to the weekly shows. If most of the current PPVs become a certain stipulation throughout the whole show, then it takes away all element of suprise. Like this all HIAC PPV you have for example. How can they build up momentum for the main event, if you say that every match is a HIAC match. What because certain characters are in the main event? Really?

I don't think there is really anything wrong with WWE PPVs. I always find myself looking forward to the results of them even though I don't usually order them. When I do find myself watching a PPV the quality is top notch in most of the matches. I don't think there are too many PPVs. As a fan, PPVs should be your favorite part of the company so why wouldn't you want to have more?

The fact is that PPV are pretty much the biggest money makers in the WWE. Even if every PPV doesn't get a million buys, the WWE will still make a ton of money of a couple hundred thousand buys. The only think they might want to change is the price. A lot of people can't afford to shell out 40 to 50 bucks a month, so by lowering the price just a little bit the WWE may be able to increase buyrates enough to actually make more money while having more people watching their product.

Overall though, I think the current PPV situation in the WWE is fine and they should more or less keep it the way it is.

For some PPV's, there isn't a need for a description, they should all be 4 hours.

January - Royal Rumble

February - No Way Out (I wouldn't have an Elimnation Chamber Match, I feel that it just makes it the same every year)

March - WrestleMania (with a 6 week gap from No Way Out, maybe even a Saturday Night Main Event the week before).

April - Backlash

May - Judgement Day

June - King Of The Ring (with the 4 hour time limit, can fit the quarters, semis and the final all at once). Quarter's with a ten minute time limit, semis with fifteen and the final no limit)

July - Great American Bash (great name)

August - SummerSlam (no explanation needed)

September - Unforgiven

October - Badd Blood (with the 2 d's, memories of the 97' event when Kane debuted still make for great viewing)

Survivor Series - Mostly 4 on 4/5 on 5 matches with the survivors facing off at the end, title match to main event.

Armageddon - Awesome name for a PPV, apt for the last one of the year

No gimmicky PPV's such as Cyber Sunday or Hell In A Cell, just 12 normal PPV's like back in the day.

12 PPVs a year, featuring all or mostly Title Matches. Basically every PPV is sort of like Night Of Champions plus a featured match like the Royal Rumble, or Survivor Series match.

January – Royal Rumble
3 World Title Matches, 2 Female Title Matches, plus the Royal Rumble due to length.

February – Superbrawl
Elimination Chamber Title matches.

March – WrestleMania
Money in the Bank, Ms. WrestleMania Battle Royal.

April – King of the Ring
Yes!! Bring it back in PPV format!! This is the only PPV where only the World Titles are defended, because of the 3 rounds / 7 matches Tournament.

May – Vengeance
Personal favorite of mine.

June – Bash at the Beach
Same as others, but at an outdoor / beach setting.

July – The Great American Bash
World War 3??

August – Summerslam

September – Survivor Series
4 4 on 4 Raw vs. Smackdown Survivor Series Style matches, including a Raw Champions vs. Smackdown Champions match, plus an ECW Title match.

October – Halloween Havoc
WarGames.

November – November to Remember
Replaces Extreme Rules but uses its concept.

December – Starrcade
Battlebowl / Lethal Lottery.

As you can see, I used all of the Flagship PPV names from WWE (4), WCW (5) and ECW (1) as well as my personal favorites. Placing the PPV at the 4th Sunday of each month and adding a SNME once a month on the second week of each month would be good. Also, make them all 50% off what the price is today.

Another way I would go about it is:

January – Royal Rumble

February – No Way Out
Elimination Chamber.

March – WrestleMania

April – Unforgiven
Scramble Championship Title matches for the Main Events only. It started in an April and it should go back to April, thus replacing Backlash.

May – King Of The Ring
KOTR Tournament only. Replacing Judgment Day.

June – Extreme Rules
Hardcore matches only. Bash is Bashed.

July – Night Of Champions
Every WWE Championship on the line.

August – SummerSlam

September – Breaking Point
Submission Championship Title matches for the Main Events only. Replaces Unforgiven.

October – Hell In A Cell
HIAC Championship Title matches for the Main Events only. Replaces no Mercy and moves Cyber Sunday to December.

November – Survivor Series
Traditional Survivor Series matches ONLY.

December – Bragging Rights
Cyber Sunday / Interactive voting system. Replaces Armageddon.

14 PPVs or whatever it is now is just way to much IMO. It should def be 12, 1 for each month. I like the overall concept of what the original post says. The last Sunday of wach month is perfect. There needs to be enough time to build up each feud or the feud is kinda pointless if it doesn't make sense or feels rushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back