• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How good is Bray Wyatt in the ring?

Bray Wyatt is pretty good in the ring, I would give him an 8 at the most. No he doesn't do any high spots or chain wrestling type stuff but he is a solid in ring performer. He has good in ring psychology not just because he was in NXT but he has also had a good teacher in his father I.R.S. (He is part of the Rotunda family). Like some of the others it is a breath of fresh air to see him because he is exactly what the WWE needs, "Characters" (agreeing with a previous poster). he is kind of Raven-esque with the followers and such, it will be amazing to see how he fares when he is alone and doesn't have a stable to lead.

I am not impressed with Bray Wyatt, his ring work, nor his promos. The IWC acts like he is the best thing to ever be produced by WWE and it just isn't so. He is different which is fine. I just don't get the whole obsession with him. Definitely not worthy of the monstrous push that he or the rest of the Wyatt family have been getting. If WWE spent half the time and effort on other guys like Ziggler, Swagger, Cesaro, Barrett, McIntyre, etc the show would be much better off wrestling wise. That's just my take on it though and I'm sure there are plenty here who disagree.....

I am not impressed with Bray Wyatt, his ring work, nor his promos. The IWC acts like he is the best thing to ever be produced by WWE and it just isn't so. He is different which is fine. I just don't get the whole obsession with him. Definitely not worthy of the monstrous push that he or the rest of the Wyatt family have been getting. If WWE spent half the time and effort on other guys like Ziggler, Swagger, Cesaro, Barrett, McIntyre, etc the show would be much better off wrestling wise. That's just my take on it though and I'm sure there are plenty here who disagree.....

I'm so glad someone else around here isn't busy crawling up Bray Wyatt's @$$ like most of the sheep around here. Every single one of the guys you mentioned is indeed so much better than Wyatt. But 99.9% of this site's users are typical IWC marks who jump on every bandwagon Vince tells them to.

I'm so glad someone else around here isn't busy crawling up Bray Wyatt's @$$ like most of the sheep around here. Every single one of the guys you mentioned is indeed so much better than Wyatt. But 99.9% of this site's users are typical IWC marks who jump on every bandwagon Vince tells them to.

Ah God shut up. Just because people like somebody you don't doesn't mean you have the right to criticize like you're the "cool guy" on this forum. "Oh everybody likes Bray Wyatt? I guess I'll say he sucks and call everybody sheep because it's the cool thing to do. Yea I'm so cool." Shutty and except that 99.9% of people like Wyatt because he's entertaining and he's more unique than you'll ever be Mr .01%.

I think Bray is awesome in the ring. Every move he does fits his gimmick and his moveset actually looks like it hurts. He's very quick for his size and always sells. Why the hate? He's a lot like Foley imo. Great wrestler with a unique, yet realistic style who's ability is underrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back