• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Can I Improve?

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Recently when browsing Wrestlezone I've legitamtely wondered what I could do to improve how people view me on Wrestlezone Forums. Often times I find who I really am versus who I appear to be don't accurately show up and therefore a lot of the time it makes me seem anywhere from unintelligent to idiotic to "milenkoish." And truthfully I don't want these notions of me to be the notions that everyone thinks of me when they read my posts. Truthfully I don't want anything but to be considered a normal, sane, and good poster. Now I recognize automatically people will think I'm just trying to get attention however that's absolutely not true. I simply want to extend an open invitation to everyone asking how I can improve my standing amongst all of you. I recognize I've burnt a lot of bridges in the past. I realize I made an ass out of myself numerous times, but I also realize I need to improve and start rebuilding those burnt bridges and quite frankly I don't think I'm good enough to do that without advice.

So I realize I'm destined to get joke responses, destined to get more hate, but in all honesty I just want to improve and want your help trying to get me to improve. I simply am asking for all of your help giving me advice and recommendations to improve my standing with all of you. I don't want to be the joke of the forums I want to be someone who you all will come to respect and just think of as being normal.

So I ask you what can I do better?

And if I don't reply for a while it's because this next week I'm busy but most likely I'll be on to answer or ask questions as needed.

And once again thanks.

Make more of your personal real life and it will either show in what you do here or you won't care what others think or BOTH.

Otherwise, if that's too hard, before you submit a post:

1. Read it again
2. And again
3. And again
4. Ask yourself if anyone should care
5. Ask yourself if anyone will care
6. Read it again
7. Delete it and go make something more of your real life

And erotic vampire novels.

As for improving your standing here, its a wrestling fucking forum.

Take that as you will.

Dude, people are fucking with you. Eventually, they'll get tired of doing so as long as you don't go down the Milenko route (which I don't think is humanly possible). Don't let this shit get to you, man.

First you'll need a steady diet of booze. Followed by cigarettes and blackjack.

Uh...we are talking about what I did tonight right?

Don't make threads like this for a start.

Shut up Macios.

Just post your honest opinions and stop being so concerned about what other people think of you.

Avoid dating women with children who need a beating here and there.

Dude, people are fucking with you. Eventually, they'll get tired of doing so as long as you don't go down the Milenko route (which I don't think is humanly possible). Don't let this shit get to you, man.

Don't try so hard.

First you'll need a steady diet of booze. Followed by cigarettes and blackjack.

Uh...we are talking about what I did tonight right?

All of these are true. Being an attention seeker's the biggest target you can put on your back. Be known for posting solid threads and not being the guy who actually likes Total Divas.

Post lots.

Don't ask this.

Stop caring about rep, post count or modship.

Post fucking lots.

Start threads organically because you want someone elses opinion, not because you want notoriety.

Watch lots of wrestling. Old wrestling, Japanese wrestling, Backyard wrestling.

Post a shit load.

Don't waffle in your posts. Keep it short and sweet unless you have something important to say.

Post heaps.

Don't denigrate someone else's tastes or opinions unless you can back it up.

Post heaps.

Post heaps.

Jesus what are you doing still reading this go fucking post something

Don't make threads like this for a start.

Never should've taken so many posts.

Macios, you're just an overly nice guy and the smart-ass, cynical people on the internet will always be there to give you shit about it. Don't take it to heart. Besides, you're bigger than most of them anyways :lmao:

Thanks guys for your advice so far. I think I'll find some healthy combo of trying less hard and just relaxing and not trying to make posts that revolve around me so much.

And expect a sig change soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back