Hot Sauce

Yeah I just looked it up. I don't think I've tried that, but I did try this orange pepper that looked a lot like that. My tongue almost died.

Flames Out
Dragon

I had a number of gourmet hot sauces made from the Red Savina, my favorite was a Caribbean style hot sauce that had pieces of real fruit in it. At one point I was putting that stuff on nearly everything I ate

I love hot sauce, but at work we had some Habaneros. I took a little bit of oil and put it on my tongue, and I was hurting for a good 15 minutes. I've had my fair share of Habaneros, but that was the hottest damn one I've ever had.

the Red Savina is the hottest Habenero, after you taste it once, eating generic Habenero's are a breeze

I had a number of gourmet hot sauces made from the Red Savina, my favorite was a Caribbean style hot sauce that had pieces of real fruit in it. At one point I was putting that stuff on nearly everything I ate

Where do you get this stuff? Like seriously.

one of my friends dad owns a produce store and we check out all the weird shit you can order. you just gotta have the hook ups.

Eh that sounds confusing. I geuss Im stuck with Tobasco and Louisiana Pure and Da Bomb.

not really, the Red Savina has an average Scoville rating of around 570,000 units, by comparison, Tabasco pepper has a rating of 50,000 Scoville units

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back