Hot Sauce

oneandonly

As I am sitting here, eating those scoop chips, I decided to put Hot Sauce on. Lousiana Pure Crystal, that is. So this got me thinking. What other great hot sauces are their? What is your favorite hot sauce? What do you like to put this hot sauce on? What Hot Sauce is the hottest? Talk about Hot Sauce in here!

Yea it is. Im a get some tommorow. Then im a get like 20 different kinds, and during the Packers game Im going to go insane and hot sauce everything. Including my Sunny-d

NuclearHotSauce.jpg

True Story. I once was chopping up Serrano and Habenero peppers for some chile. I forgot to wash my hands. Then I went to the bathroom...YEAH...

I laugh at this. Histerical. I am running out of chips. I must savor them. Time to break use the entire bottle for 2 chips. My favorite though for some reason is Tabasco sauce. I had it when I was eight. Got addicted.

This Louisian Crystal Pure is awesome on Spaghetti when my friend makes it

I laugh at this. Histerical. I am running out of chips. I must savor them. Time to break use the entire bottle for 2 chips. My favorite though for some reason is Tabasco sauce. I had it when I was eight. Got addicted.

This Louisian Crystal Pure is awesome on Spaghetti when my friend makes it

Tabasco definitely has the best flavor. It lacks in heat though.

Yea Tabasco lacks in heat. Usually I combine with Lousiana Pure as it lacks flavor and they go well togethor. Spawns is the best tho

I just bought a bottle of Mango Scotch Bonnet Hot Sause

for those of you that don't know, Scotch Bonnet's are hotter than jalapeno's but milder than Habenero's

The Red Sevina is where its at, however, I have yet to try the Naga Jolokia. I have heard that shit will fuck you up, and with twice the power of a Red Sevina (I shit you not) I wouldn't doubt it

I love hot sauce, but at work we had some Habaneros. I took a little bit of oil and put it on my tongue, and I was hurting for a good 15 minutes. I've had my fair share of Habaneros, but that was the hottest damn one I've ever had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back