• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hot girl names

Why would you bang an ugly chick? Are you trying to say she was ugly on the inside?

I dated her to make her friend jealous, because her friend left me for my friend, that lived with me.

And, once they broke up, I didn't leave her because I was getting laid regularly. There's a much longer story, but it probably deserves it's own thread, and I don't have the time to go into it all.

I dated her to make her friend jealous, because her friend left me for my friend, that lived with me.

And, once they broke up, I didn't leave her because I was getting laid regularly. There's a much longer story, but it probably deserves it's own thread, and I don't have the time to go into it all.

Hopefully before you go back to gainful employment, you'll let us know what's what...have you had any recent contact with Will by any chance? I can never catch this mofo online.

Hopefully before you go back to gainful employment, you'll let us know what's what...

Speaking of that...New thread coming...

have you had any recent contact with Will by any chance? I can never catch this mofo online.

I've seen Erin on MSN, but she's been busy. I haven't seen Will in forever.

Alex is a ****e with acne on her twat, and matt is a **** with balls on her ****.

Bitches.

I couldn't ever fuck an Alex. If I knocked her up, I'd have to marry her, and then we'd have the same name, and that would just be weird. And I would never fuck a girl named Matt either.

Yelling Alex during sex would be extremely wierd. Or Erin/Aaron.

And Matt fucking has its downfalls.

My father's name is tony, my oldest friend is named lindsay, and i have another friend named danielle, but she's a **** so it's ok.

My father's name is tony, my oldest friend is named lindsay, and i have another friend named danielle, but she's a **** so it's ok.

Toni is a girls name is great me thinks. My slag list was based on slags I've known/know. Lindsay wasn't yours, I quite like her.

Alex can be a pretty hot girl's name.

Alexandra's tend to be very sexy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back