• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Homicide's Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
There are some rumors swirling about that, within this past few months, Homicide asked to be released from his contract with TNA. However, TNA didn't grant the request and, according to the rumors, put the X-Division title on him in hopes of keeping him happy.

Homicide is said to be unhappy with TNA's decision to break LAX up and it doesn't appear that Homicide is going to have any prominent position within the company anytime soon. So, do you think TNA should just grant Homicide his release? Does Homicide have a bright future in TNA?

Personally, I feel TNA should release him from his contract if it's what he really wants. The roster, as it is, is already very overcrowded and many hardly get any television time that's worth mentioning. Homicide's reign as X-Division champ wasn't anything to write home about. He was barely used on television except for a few pretty bad promos and a defense against Joe in which he looked pretty week. From the few things I've read, Homicide seems to have been happy within the tag team ranks with Hernandez but don't expect an LAX reunion anytime soon. Dixie Carter is said to be a big fan of Supermex and, with her backing him, his eventual place within the TNA main event scene is a pretty sure bet.

Homicide is a great talent and has a ton of potential but I think this is really a matter of how the wrestling business today has such a short attention span. They can't commit to one thing for a long period of time and try to rush angles or push's. LAX shouldn't have broken up, they were a great tag team that were very strong together but apart they lack something. It's going to be a shawn Michaels/Marty Jannety type situation. Hernandez is going to eventually do big things and Homicide will be buried under the X-Division and eventually be let go like Petey Williams and Sonjay Dutt. At this point the best thing they could do with Homicide is put him with World Elite and have him help make Hernandez's life a living hell for not joining the fight against America.

Homicide is a great talent, but there isn't much left for him to do at this point. We won and lost the X Division title, and he just lost to Hernandez on Impact. I think TNA should let him go to pursue other things, there isn't much they can do for him there now. Hernandez was the only one that benefited from a LAX breakup. That is if TNA will even use Hernandez right in the future.

tag teams break up. wat did homicide really believe that LAX would be together forever. when you gotta monster like hernandez who in real life can probably crush everyone in tna and he shows a lot of potential by himself...wat do you expect creative to just keep their eyes closed when he wrestles. i personally think homicide can do well on his own if he switched his whole gimmick up. supermex aint talkin that gansta shit anymore. if homicide did away with the bulletproof vest and all the brrrrrrrrat this and brrrrrrrrrat that then maybe he could do well on his own. maybe dixie wanted to keep him around because lax just might get back in the future. maybe as singles wrestlers but still in a stable of sorts. i dunno. i've always liked homicides wrestling ability. it'll be a shame if he left just because lax is done.

I didn't like the timing of him winning the X-division belt. We all knew then that he was going to be a transitional champ since Joe had to have the belt for the MEM storyline. I can't imagine giving Homicide the belt under those conditions would please him.

I was really looking forward to a good reign for Homicide as it brought fresh matchups to the X-division. I'm tired of seeing Joe vs the X-division. It's been done to death. If he wants to go, then let him go, but personally I would've liked to see him as the champ bringing newness in that division.

HOMICIDE IS A TALENTED WRESTLER THATS GONNA BE WASTED NOW. HE'S SUITED TO BE IN A FACTION OF SOME SORT SO WORLD ELITE WOULD MAKE SENSE I GUESS. TNA MADE HIM LOOK WEAK AS X DIVISION CHAMP. HE GOT STOMPED OUT BY JOE ON IMPACT. I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT HES GOT LEFT TO DO IN TNA SO IF HE WANTS TO GO THEY SHOULD LET HIM. IM SURE ROH WOULD WELCOME HIM BACK WITH OPEN ARMS WITH THE EXODUS OF TALENT THEY HAVE GOING TO WWE. HE COULD ALWAYS HOOK UP WITH KONAN DOWN IN MEXICO TOO.

I heard he and Hernandez didnt want to be split up but it was coming as they both won the feast or Fired Cases and then out of action for a few weeks.

I liked them as a tag team but they were not going anywhere after they lost the titles to Beer Money,So single runs is a good thing and maybe put Homicide heel

Long story, short: World Elite needs him. He needs World Elite.

One of the main 'Countries' not currently being supported by World Elite would be Mexico. And with how they're currently trying to gain Hernandez, but recently it seems he's flat out rejected them - or rather they've rejected him. Add that to the match-up in which Hernandez made Homicide his bitch, and you have a perfect situation to build off of.

Homicide could join up with World Elite, and basically say its because he knows a good deal when its offered. He could turn on Hernandez and mention that he talked so much about brotherhood and friendship, but when a World title got in the middle of them, all that brother-talk went out the window. Homicide could blatantly lay down the truth.. and that is, TNA is focusing on Hernandez and shoving Homicide out the window.

Meh. I mean I like Homicide and am a fan but it's no big deal either way. Don't know why TNA won't let him out of his contract. It's not like he will be a big star or anything, and it honestly wouldn't be a huge loss for TNA.

I can see why he was pissed about LAX being broken up, since Hernandez is the obvious star of the group leaving Homicide to get lost in the X-Division. But really, TNA should just give him what he want's. But I do agree with Will about him going into the World Elite.

It seems like the obvious thing to do, since Hernandez is in a "semi-feud" with Young and the rest of the Elite. Having Homicide betray Hernandez and go all anti-american heel is what's best for Homicide.

Pretty much the only way Homicide won't get released is if he joins the World Elite. They do need a Mexican representative after all and he can claim that he was always tired of being in Hernandez's shadow and that he was the better member of LAX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back