Homicide Released from TNA

It's a two sided argument. On one hand, TNA is supposedly a very family-like environment with everyone working there wants to work there and enjoys it, so if theres people (like homicide) who doesn't enjoy working there it could disrupt the whole backstage feel of it.

But on the other hand, TNA could have easily re-formed LAX and strengthened the tag division and and a whole new dynamic to it. Homicide has been a rather big player in TNA, (in my opinion) he carried LAX for a good few years, a team which played a massive part in the tag division, and after the break-up of LAX I felt that Homicide's x-division title feud with samoa joe, that goes to show that he has some talent being able to carry one of the biggest tag teams in the world aswell as have entertaining matches with someone as repetitive and somewhat boring(at the time) as Samoa Joe.

Overall, I think TNA made a mistake in releasing Homicide INFRONT OF people such as Shannon Moore, Orlando Jordan and Kyoshi etc.

Homicide is one of those internet fan favorites that I just don't understand the appeal of – he's like Konnan ultra-lite. What, so he wears a bandanna, talks like a gangsta and makes gun fire sounds he's cool? Who cares? He's got the athletic build of a an average 30-year old who doesn't work out and struggles heavily in his interviews to sound coherent at all. At least when Hall struggles it's because he's drunk. When Homicide struggles, it sounds like he's just not educated.

If he is indeed gone, no harm no foul, and certainly no skin off TNA's back. They weren't using him anyway, and he wasn't taking them anywhere they weren't already.

Couldn't agree anymore. There are a lot of forums that are flooded with ROH marks who make Homicide out to be the next Mysterio. He's nothing close. The guy struggles to entertain when he's wrestling and he seems like he doesn't give a rat's ass about his job. And what is his gimmick? Gangster? Where is that going to take him??

Homicide is one of those internet fan favorites that I just don't understand the appeal of – he's like Konnan ultra-lite. What, so he wears a bandanna, talks like a gangsta and makes gun fire sounds he's cool? Who cares? He's got the athletic build of a an average 30-year old who doesn't work out and struggles heavily in his interviews to sound coherent at all. At least when Hall struggles it's because he's drunk. When Homicide struggles, it sounds like he's just not educated.

If he is indeed gone, no harm no foul, and certainly no skin off TNA's back. They weren't using him anyway, and he wasn't taking them anywhere they weren't already.

Ummm...what? Why do people like him? Maybe because he's one of the best American wrestlers to ever use the strong style of wrestling? That dude can flat out fucking outwrestle ANYONE, but he can also brawl and have a great hardcore match with the best of them. What's not to like? Maybe he's not The Rock on the mic but he's great in the ring, was a fairly good draw for ROH and is an all around asset to any company.

Having said all that, this is great news and I hope sincerely that this means he'll head back to ROH like Daniels did, where he'll be properly used. I greatly look forward to Homicide returning to the indies and putting on some great matches again.

Ummm...what? Why do people like him? Maybe because he's one of the best American wrestlers to ever use the strong style of wrestling? That dude can flat out fucking outwrestle ANYONE, but he can also brawl and have a great hardcore match with the best of them. What's not to like? Maybe he's not The Rock on the mic but he's great in the ring, was a fairly good draw for ROH and is an all around asset to any company.

Having said all that, this is great news and I hope sincerely that this means he'll head back to ROH like Daniels did, where he'll be properly used. I greatly look forward to Homicide returning to the indies and putting on some great matches again.

Good for him, doesn't make him a good wrestling character for it. That just means he can brawl (almost anyone can do this), have a hardcore match (again, almost anyone cand o this) and wrestle (not that difficult in the world of pro-wrestling).

Him not being "The Rock" on the mic isn't even the issue – he's not even Tommy Dreamer, who's at least mildly entertaining and has a discernible personality. Trust me, X, you and the ROH drones can have him – he's worthless to the big league players. Homicide in a nutshell? Mediocrity championed.

Good for him, doesn't make him a good wrestling character for it.

Homicide is a great character, or atleast he was before TNA totally wasted him. He's a truly unique character, the first time wrestling has ever seen someone from the "streets" as a face, trying to earn respect in the ring and provide money for his family and children. Take some time and watch his ROH work, especially his feuds with Steve Corino, Samoa Joe, and Bryan Danielson, all of which were fantastic. Homicide is a GREAT character, unfortunately TNA never once used that character, they just stuck a bandanna on him, called him LAX and left it at that.

Homicide is a fantastic character. He exemplifies one of the most emotionally gripping things in any form of storytelling, that being a man seeking redemption. If you actually went back and watched his work in ROH and other promotions, you'd see this.

That just means he can brawl (almost anyone can do this)

Yeah, unfortunately very few can do it well. Homicide is one of the few that can. He's had some of the best hardcore brawls of the last decade in wrestling, his matches with guys like Trent Acid, Samoa Joe and Steve Corino were absolute classics.

have a hardcore match (again, almost anyone cand o this) and wrestle (not that difficult in the world of pro-wrestling).

No, not just wrestle, out-wrestle most anyone out there. Homicide is one of the most gifted in-ring technicians in the business today, he just never gets a chance to showcase that anymore. Don't be mistaken though, he knows strong style in and out as well as a multitude of other styles so you can't discredit his in-ring work.

Him not being "The Rock" on the mic isn't even the issue – he's not even Tommy Dreamer, who's at least mildly entertaining and has a discernible personality. Trust me, X, you and the ROH drones can have him – he's worthless to the big league players. Homicide in a nutshell? Mediocrity championed.

"ROH drones", lovely bit there, should I call you a "TNA drone" or a "Hogan drone"? Or maybe we can stop name calling like children and discuss the actual topic? That would be pretty nifty.

If used correctly, Homicide could be a great asset to any wrestling company. I'm sorry you can't see this because all you've seen of him is him being buried by TNA for the last 4 years. He's great in the ring, connects with the fans, and can play the face or heel role greatly. Sorry if you don't like him, but calling him mediocre is absolutely just incorrect in every way, and it leads me to believe you've seen extremely little if any of Homicide's work outside of being buried by TNA.

Homicide is a great character, or atleast he was before TNA totally wasted him. He's a truly unique character, the first time wrestling has ever seen someone from the "streets" as a face, trying to earn respect in the ring and provide money for his family and children. Take some time and watch his ROH work, especially his feuds with Steve Corino, Samoa Joe, and Bryan Danielson, all of which were fantastic. Homicide is a GREAT character, unfortunately TNA never once used that character, they just stuck a bandanna on him, called him LAX and left it at that.

Homicide is a fantastic character. He exemplifies one of the most emotionally gripping things in any form of storytelling, that being a man seeking redemption. If you actually went back and watched his work in ROH and other promotions, you'd see this.

No need for quotes – he is from the streets, and it shows in his promos, as they come off as horribly contrived and forcibly censored since his natural education is inferior to his peers. Were he the star of a show dedicated toward it's ebonic-speaking audience, he'd be a fantastic wrestler, but he's not, so he's not. He's an indy star, because he represents something 90% of them can never live, if even vicariously – raw and real toughness.

Perhaps he was used wrong, but from every angle I saw him, and at every opportunity I heard him, the less I wanted to see him, and the less I wanted to hear him. To me, at least in his TNA incarnation, he was little else but street grease parading under a veil of crowd (smark) support.

Yeah, unfortunately very few can do it well. Homicide is one of the few that can. He's had some of the best hardcore brawls of the last decade in wrestling, his matches with guys like Trent Acid, Samoa Joe and Steve Corino were absolute classics.

That they may have been, but they don't sell in the big picture, only as a part of it. Had TNA painted him into a hardcore picture, he'd have been type-casted into a role he'd have difficulty breaking from.

No, not just wrestle, out-wrestle most anyone out there. Homicide is one of the most gifted in-ring technicians in the business today, he just never gets a chance to showcase that anymore. Don't be mistaken though, he knows strong style in and out as well as a multitude of other styles so you can't discredit his in-ring work.

I never really tried to. I'm glad he's got that ability, but until he finds a personality, he's going to be relegated to the independent circuit and Mexico.

"ROH drones", lovely bit there, should I call you a "TNA drone" or a "Hogan drone"? Or maybe we can stop name calling like children and discuss the actual topic? That would be pretty nifty.

If used correctly, Homicide could be a great asset to any wrestling company. I'm sorry you can't see this because all you've seen of him is him being buried by TNA for the last 4 years. He's great in the ring, connects with the fans, and can play the face or heel role greatly. Sorry if you don't like him, but calling him mediocre is absolutely just incorrect in every way, and it leads me to believe you've seen extremely little if any of Homicide's work outside of being buried by TNA.

Eh, wasn't a slight at you personally, just the types who tend to defend the ROH workers and herald their work – especially those who are shocked when said ROH talents end up jobbing, in mid-card oblivion or released from one of the two big-boy companies. Fact of the matter is that no matter how entertaining they are to the niche audiences of the independents, they generally lack one or more very integral aspects when it matters most.

I've been called worse, though. LOL.

No need for quotes – he is from the streets, and it shows in his promos, as they come off as horribly contrived

You do realize that you just contradicted yourself in your very first sentence, right? You claim he is from the streets but his promos come off contrived? That's a total contradiction.

and forcibly censored since his natural education is inferior to his peers. Were he the star of a show dedicated toward it's ebonic-speaking audience, he'd be a fantastic wrestler, but he's not, so he's not. He's an indy star, because he represents something 90% of them can never live, if even vicariously – raw and real toughness.

Again you claim Homicide is actually from the streets. So how are his promos contrived? He's from the streets and he talks like it, it's no different from guys like Austin incorporating their real life persona into their wrestling character. He's an extremely unique character.

Perhaps he was used wrong, but from every angle I saw him, and at every opportunity I heard him, the less I wanted to see him, and the less I wanted to hear him. To me, at least in his TNA incarnation, he was little else but street grease parading under a veil of crowd (smark) support.

Seriously, if all you've seen of Homicide is his TNA work, you really can't judge the guy as you haven't seen his best work. It's like judging The Rock based on his time as Flex Kavana. It doesn't accurately represent his talent and abilities.

That they may have been, but they don't sell in the big picture, only as a part of it. Had TNA painted him into a hardcore picture, he'd have been type-casted into a role he'd have difficulty breaking from.

Funny this is the same shit I remember hearing about Punk, and Danielson, and they've both been very well received by the WWE audience. Homicide never got a serious singles push in TNA so it's unfair to say he failed, it's hard to make the fans care when you're jobbing every week. Even still Homicide was over from the start.

I never really tried to. I'm glad he's got that ability, but until he finds a personality, he's going to be relegated to the independent circuit and Mexico.

You spent the first half of this response talking about how Homicide has a distinct character (the thug from the streets), now you're saying he has no personality? Which one is it?

Eh, wasn't a slight at you personally, just the types who tend to defend the ROH workers and herald their work – especially those who are shocked when said ROH talents end up jobbing, in mid-card oblivion or released from one of the two big-boy companies. Fact of the matter is that no matter how entertaining they are to the niche audiences of the independents, they generally lack one or more very integral aspects when it matters most.

Most of the top ROH guys have all gone on to success in other promotions, notably CM Punk and Samoa Joe.

I find it strange you're a big TNA fan but shit on how ROH workers work. Especially because you used to have an Alex Shelley avatar, who works the ROH style in every match as do a large chunk of wrestlers on TNA.

You do realize that you just contradicted yourself in your very first sentence, right? You claim he is from the streets but his promos come off contrived? That's a total contradiction.

I know it seems that way, but what I meant was that though he is actually from the streets, his promos seem forced for him to make moderately acceptable to the larger audience. I've heard him cut promos in ROH before, specifically at the last show he appeared at with them prior to going to TNA full time and it was painful to say the least. He struggles to find the words more talented stars find naturally. Amazing Red as the same difficulties.

Again you claim Homicide is actually from the streets. So how are his promos contrived? He's from the streets and he talks like it, it's no different from guys like Austin incorporating their real life persona into their wrestling character. He's an extremely unique character.

Sure, he talks like it, but he doesn't speak purely in Bed-Stuy terminology – he actually tries to somehow fuse it with a more classical approach, and it just doesn't work all that well to me. The difference between Austin and Homicide is that Austin was capable of projecting a personality that sold to the masses, whereas Homicide appeals to about 12% of the population with his.

Seriously, if all you've seen of Homicide is his TNA work, you really can't judge the guy as you haven't seen his best work. It's like judging The Rock based on his time as Flex Kavana. It doesn't accurately represent his talent and abilities.

Well, that might be the issue here, then, because I didn't see very much of him in ROH – only in TNA. I saw him wrestle for ROH twice, once against Roderick Strong and the second time against someone else who I can't remember. The third time I saw him he was cutting his exit promo at Hammerstein before leaving for TNA full-time. Also the last night MCMG wrestled for ROH against Steen & Generico.

Funny this is the same shit I remember hearing about Punk, and Danielson, and they've both been very well received by the WWE audience. Homicide never got a serious singles push in TNA so it's unfair to say he failed, it's hard to make the fans care when you're jobbing every week. Even still Homicide was over from the start.

Difference being that Punk (at least) has the traditional look of a professional wrestler, and is fantastic on the mic. Danielson and Homicide can't attest to the same, though Danielson, although small, at least has muscular tone – Homicide has the body of an under-developed 12-year old boy.

You spent the first half of this response talking about how Homicide has a distinct character (the thug from the streets), now you're saying he has no personality? Which one is it?

When I say a guy doesn't have a personality, I mean he doesn't have anything worth selling, which is exactly what I get from Homicide. Does he have an "original" look? Sort of. Does he have an "original" persona? Kind of. Does he have one that appeals to the masses? No.

Most of the top ROH guys have all gone on to success in other promotions, notably CM Punk and Samoa Joe.

Sure, I won't deny that.

I find it strange you're a big TNA fan but shit on how ROH workers work. Especially because you used to have an Alex Shelley avatar, who works the ROH style in every match as do a large chunk of wrestlers on TNA.[/QUOTE]

I don't shit on ROH style at all – I am actually very entertained by it, so long as said ROH style wrestlers have personalities like Alex Shelley does, and like Austin Aeries, AJ Styles, Nigel McGuinness, etc. all did/do.

I think IDR is making some great points.

It's almost like Homicide can't be from the streets and "professional" at the same time (or in general you can't be.) From what I saw of Homicide in ROH, he was cursing all the time, you can't be like "F you, Mofo" (uncut) in TNA. But that is what the streets are. When I think of Homicide I don't think his character is one bit "distinct." When has a thug gimmick ever been distinct? Or extremely popular? New Jack? Here's the thing, New Jack never appealed to the mass audience. And if New Jack worked for WWE he'd be never the same b/c he'd be watered down and knowing New Jack he is street, and he never would have lasted in WWE b/c of this. New Jack was cheered by the rabid ECW fans for how raw he was, but that's ECW.

When I think of Homicide, I think of a poor mans Konnan. Now if you want to see a more intelligent/professional/bigger version of Homicide you look at Konnan. And what was Konnan? These types of characters have ceilings. Konnan was a decent nWo midcarder and his work in AAA/mexico is probably even better b/c it's a better fit for him and lets him do what he wants.

Homicide is also small and only in ROH/indies would a guy whose 5'6 come in and squash 4 or more guys bigger then him (I saw this on some ROH/CZW cage of death vid)

If you follow Homicide on twitter, his grammar is piss poor. Just too add to Homicide's education level.

Now I've seen Austin mentioned here and what I'd say about that is, Steve Austin is a smart guy and EXAGGERATED himself to be Stone Cold Steve Austin. Homicide is not an exaggerated version of himself, he's more of a guy trying to control himself (or watered down.)

If you listen too Rock and Austin, especially now, they don't even sound like their characters. They sound like guys who've been too plenty of etiquette classes (especially The Rock.) They are able to be versatile because they have busy/imaginative minds. There is no comparison really between a Homicide/Austin.

All in all, Homicide is no big loss in my opinion.

I know it seems that way, but what I meant was that though he is actually from the streets, his promos seem forced for him to make moderately acceptable to the larger audience. I've heard him cut promos in ROH before, specifically at the last show he appeared at with them prior to going to TNA full time and it was painful to say the least. He struggles to find the words more talented stars find naturally. Amazing Red as the same difficulties.

You do realize how silly it is to judge someone's promo abilities on ONE promo, right? Not exactly a fair sampling of their abilities. Homicide isn't great on the mic, but he's certainly not bad and I've seen him cut some very good promos during his feuds with Corino, Joe, and Danielson.

Sure, he talks like it, but he doesn't speak purely in Bed-Stuy terminology – he actually tries to somehow fuse it with a more classical approach, and it just doesn't work all that well to me. The difference between Austin and Homicide is that Austin was capable of projecting a personality that sold to the masses, whereas Homicide appeals to about 12% of the population with his.

And you would know this how IDR? Did you take a national poll? I'm so sick of people saying someone can't draw or wouldn't work in the big time when they've NEVER BEEN GIVEN THE CHANCE to. Homicide never received a serious singles push in TNA, shit not even a midcard singles push, so how the hell do you know he couldn't have been huge in TNA?

And I don't know what world you're living in, but the one I'm living on is dominated by hip-hop and R&B music and culture. If anything Homicide's character is perfect for this generation of Americans.

Well, that might be the issue here, then, because I didn't see very much of him in ROH – only in TNA. I saw him wrestle for ROH twice, once against Roderick Strong and the second time against someone else who I can't remember. The third time I saw him he was cutting his exit promo at Hammerstein before leaving for TNA full-time. Also the last night MCMG wrestled for ROH against Steen & Generico.

See what I mean? You haven't seen his best work, or even close to it. It's like judging Jerry Lynn's career on the three episodes of Sunday Night Heat he wrestled on for the WWF. It's not a true portrayal of his talents and abilities.

Difference being that Punk (at least) has the traditional look of a professional wrestler, and is fantastic on the mic. Danielson and Homicide can't attest to the same, though Danielson, although small, at least has muscular tone – Homicide has the body of an under-developed 12-year old boy.

Punk---traditional? How the hell do you figure? Pretty sure he's literally the first character and wrestler of his kind, there has never been another wrestler with the straight edge gimmick, the dude is covered in tattoos and piercings...in other words the opposite of a traditional look for a wrestler. A traditional wrestling look would be someone like John Cena.

And Homicide is just as built as Danielson is. Size doesn't mean shit, I think Rey Mysterio proved that when he skyrocketed through the glass ceiling and never looked back while becoming one of the most popular wrestlers on the planet and a multiple time World champion.

When I say a guy doesn't have a personality, I mean he doesn't have anything worth selling, which is exactly what I get from Homicide. Does he have an "original" look? Sort of. Does he have an "original" persona? Kind of. Does he have one that appeals to the masses? No.

Just as I said before, he definitely does. I'd say the thug look appeals pretty damn well to the masses considering if you look at the music charts, it's dominated by gangsta rappers like Lil Wayne. Look at the box office charts, the more violent the more popular it is (The Expendables has been number one at the Box Office for 2 weeks now). Homicide certainly appeals to this generation, he was over huge in ROH and was over big time in TNA despite being buried.

I think IDR is making some great points.

It's almost like Homicide can't be from the streets and "professional" at the same time (or in general you can't be.) From what I saw of Homicide in ROH, he was cursing all the time, you can't be like "F you, Mofo" (uncut) in TNA. But that is what the streets are. When I think of Homicide I don't think his character is one bit "distinct." When has a thug gimmick ever been distinct? Or extremely popular? New Jack? Here's the thing, New Jack never appealed to the mass audience. And if New Jack worked for WWE he'd be never the same b/c he'd be watered down and knowing New Jack he is street, and he never would have lasted in WWE b/c of this. New Jack was cheered by the rabid ECW fans for how raw he was, but that's ECW.

See this is where you're wrong though in comparing Homicide to New Jack when they're two very different characters. New Jack was one-dimensional, he was a gangster that liked to beat people up and that was it. Homicide's character was FAR more developed and incorporated both his family and his children and showcased Homicide's desire to overcome the streets and to make it big in wrestling and leave the streets behind him and provide for his family, and when he couldn't accomplish that against Samoa Joe he snapped and returned to that thug-like personality again with no respect, breaking all of the Ring of Honor rules and laughing about it, beating up referees.

This is what I'm saying, judging Homicide's character solely on his burial of a run in TNA isn't fair because it doesn't portray the true potential the character has, like he had the ability to do in ROH.

When I think of Homicide, I think of a poor mans Konnan.

Not even close man, Homicide is far more talented than Konnan ever was, even in his lucha prime. Konnan couldn't wrestle for shit once he left Mexico, unlike Homicide who can still have a great match with just about anyone in the business in a multitude of different styles of wrestling. It's hard to show this to people when he's being jobbed out to Rob Terry in 40 seconds on TV and then disappears from TV for another 4 months until he comes back for another quick job. TNA completely buried the guy once they split LAX, so no shit you're not going to be impressed.

x

If he's as good as you say, then he'll eventually be showing up in WWE.
He's been in TNA for 4 years (either shit or get off the pot type situation) and they obviously weren't going to use him right, so he's better off.

He was way over in ROH and TNA even though they were burying him right? So WWE must have him on speed dial, if he's able to over come such bad booking.

And your right, the thug gimmick is way over ... look where it got the Doctor of Thuganomics.

The next gimmick I'd think too hit it big would be the Justin Bieber.

I don't have a problem with this move, I had high hopes for Homicide when he joined TNA but he really turned boring.

You do realize how silly it is to judge someone's promo abilities on ONE promo, right? Not exactly a fair sampling of their abilities. Homicide isn't great on the mic, but he's certainly not bad and I've seen him cut some very good promos during his feuds with Corino, Joe, and Danielson.

I'm not judging it on one promo, I'm judging it on every promo I've seen him cut, especially the ones in TNA. If you're saying that's an unfair criticism because he possess some untapped potential elsewhere, fine, but from what I've seen, this is the type of release I'd refer to as spilled milk – that is to say, not worth crying over.

And you would know this how IDR? Did you take a national poll? I'm so sick of people saying someone can't draw or wouldn't work in the big time when they've NEVER BEEN GIVEN THE CHANCE to. Homicide never received a serious singles push in TNA, shit not even a midcard singles push, so how the hell do you know he couldn't have been huge in TNA?

Never been given a chance to? He was apart of one of the most famous tag-teams in TNA history in LAX who absolutely embodied the "thug life" mentality. How is that never being given a chance? Hell, they were even pushed when Konnan left and given both Selinas and Hector Guerrerro on separate occasions to boot, and still failed. Why? Because regardless of whatever "untapped potential" you think he has, it never showed in the five years he was with the company.

And I don't know what world you're living in, but the one I'm living on is dominated by hip-hop and R&B music and culture. If anything Homicide's character is perfect for this generation of Americans.

Doesn't matter – it's about relative relation, that is the ability to relate to the character. Hip-hop culture may dominate the charts, but no one actually wants to be a thug, because the majority of thugs die young and uneducated. That's why simpler gimmicks are easier to latch to and why guys like Homicide have a harder time selling themselves to the masses.

See what I mean? You haven't seen his best work, or even close to it. It's like judging Jerry Lynn's career on the three episodes of Sunday Night Heat he wrestled on for the WWF. It's not a true portrayal of his talents and abilities.

Apples to oranges. I'm basing this off five years of seeing Homicide. To compare that to three nights of Jerry Lynn on Sunday Night Heat is ridiculous.

Punk---traditional? How the hell do you figure? Pretty sure he's literally the first character and wrestler of his kind, there has never been another wrestler with the straight edge gimmick, the dude is covered in tattoos and piercings...in other words the opposite of a traditional look for a wrestler. A traditional wrestling look would be someone like John Cena.

Yes, traditional, as in traditional body. Tattoos and piercings aside, Punk has a very classic "look", that Homicide can't attest to, and he is most certianly not the first character of his kind (in look). Droz came first.

And Homicide is just as built as Danielson is. Size doesn't mean shit, I think Rey Mysterio proved that when he skyrocketed through the glass ceiling and never looked back while becoming one of the most popular wrestlers on the planet and a multiple time World champion.

Bull. Danielson actually has muscle mass, and hast he body of a swimmer. He has definition. Homicide has neither – it's why he wears a t-shirt and covers probably 70% of his body during his matches. He has the body of an average human being who doesn't work out, which hurts his credibility when he goes up against guys twice his size and twice as jacked who look like they could crush him in reality.

Oh, and Mysterio has both muscle mass and tone as well.

Just as I said before, he definitely does. I'd say the thug look appeals pretty damn well to the masses considering if you look at the music charts, it's dominated by gangsta rappers like Lil Wayne. Look at the box office charts, the more violent the more popular it is (The Expendables has been number one at the Box Office for 2 weeks now). Homicide certainly appeals to this generation, he was over huge in ROH and was over big time in TNA despite being buried.

Sure, it did wonders for rousing successes like Cryme Tyme, Konnan, New Jack and the like. :rolleyes:

Sorry, X, but I don't agree. While hip-hop and thug culture may sell in the music world, they've yet to appeal to the mass market in the professional wrestling world, and that's fact made evident when you look back and realize that not a single "thug" in wrestling history has gotten over, unless you count John Cena, which I don't, because he wasn't really "over" until he dropped that gimmick years ago. But just for arguments sake, even if I gave you Cena as a case in which it worked, that's still one case in a long history of failures, Ron Killings included.

Bad news for Tna, Homicide is exciting in the ring, and his gimmick is fesh. Bill Lesnar thinks Homicide could become a rookie for DelRio or someone, and work his way from there. He could also from a tag team with rey...as the crowds would love them. Espeacially the latino fans

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back