Homemade Condom

How on earth do you run out of condoms period? Go to Amazon, select your brand of choice, and subscribe & save, they literally send a new box of condoms to your house every month, no need to ever go out to the store for them again.

A scorned ex-girlfriend of one of my friends told us that he once used a plastic shopping bag as a condom whilst doing her in his car.

I'm not sure why she told us or what she was trying to achieve.

I know a guy who cut the sharp edges of an empty packet of Walker's salt and vinegar crisps, turned inside out, and tightened the bottom with a standard Royal Mail red elastic band. I think that's the most quintessentially British makeshift condom possible.

Ah, the Uppercunt.

tumblr_lp8dxggx1S1qdsjb2.gif

I'd use...................... an actual condome, the fact is Milky wrap would be more expensive, I could by a pack of condoms for a quid over here.

Why even bother with the condoms Deej, it's bad enough that you're violating the anus of a small boy

Condoms? People still use those things? Huh. learn something new everyday.

They give them out for free here at the heath clinic. You walk in, they give you a bag of 20, walk out.

Buy a box of latex gloves (200 pairs) cut the fingers off the and use the fingers as a condom. That will give you around 2,000 makeshift condoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back