• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Home Stretch

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
WIth less than 20 minutes to go, Empire Strikes Back is 2 votes behind Alien. To anyone that hasn't voted yet, do the right thing and send ESB over the edge. Vote!

Fuck. I got here too late :(. Damn it I could have evened it up.

Also, you know you're on a nerdy forum when Alien and ESB are the top two films of all time.

Ive not seen either more than one time. I just cant bring myself to watch movies again after I know how they end. Unless they are TDK.

I guess Alien being voted best film of all time makes sense when you consider how many people floating around WrestleZone think Super Crazy should've been ECW champion, or all the people that thought 7 months after the angle was finished, that they'd still name Kennedy the son of McMahon lol.

I guess Alien being voted best film of all time makes sense when you consider how many people floating around WrestleZone think Super Crazy should've been ECW champion, or all the people that thought 7 months after the angle was finished, that they'd still name Kennedy the son of McMahon lol.

It can still happen.

It makes sense when you consider that the psychology of a tournament isn't going to produce the best results.

Example:

Someone supporting Taxi Driver would have been prone to try to knock out Godfather when they could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back