Hogan Region, Third Round, Metal Object on a Pole Match:(5)Chris Jericho vs.(13) Muta

Who Wins This Match?

• Chris Jericho

• Great Muta

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a third round match in the Hogan Region. It is a Metal Object on a Pole match. It will be held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

320px-Staples_Center_2012.jpg

Rules: There will be a pole in a corner of the ring with a metal object on the top. Either wrestler can climb to the top and pull down the object to use on his opponent. The match is won by pinfall or submission but the fall can only take place after the object is pulled down.

ba2c30712d3b56d5485062cfdd5a563c_crop_north.jpg

#5. Chris Jericho

Vs.

mutaroh3.JPG

#13. Great Muta

Polls will be open for four days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster. Assume that the wrestlers are coming in fresh after their first round match.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Jericho won a cage match against Batista once, completely unexpectedly by using a metal object. He also beat Kane in a Last Man Standing match by using his head to think of a way out. Muta is a great inspiration for many wrestlers, but in the US at least his career did not scale the heights of Jericho's, although obviously he was a bigger deal in Japan. All things considered, I think it's got to be Jericho.

Is Vince Russo booking this match?

Mask on a pole match?

I honestly think muta would win, butthis would be a match of spots and spots and spots and spots.

Jericho wins this one. He has beat just about every big name he's ever wrestled, even when nobody expects him to win. And he's extremely crafty. Even if he was the underdog going into this (which I don't think he is), I think he'd find a way to sneak in the win.

The location helps Jericho as well, so vote for Jericho or risk making the list.

Jericho is one of the smartest wrestlers I have seen. When put up against impossible odds he finds a way to win and I see this going the same way.

Jericho always has friends and I can see him using those friends to distract Muta so he can grab whatever metal object is hanging and blast Muta in the face with it for the win.

I gather that neither man can be disqualified in this match.

I'm going with Muta in this, because when it comes down to the wire Muta will have a backup plan either way.

If Muta gets the object, he wrecks Chris with it and wins. If Chris gets the object, he rears it back to hit Muta with it and is promptly sprayed in the face with Muta's mist.

There isn't must to this match, except who would have more options when the object is pulled down. The winner is determined by whom after that occurrence can score a pinfall, and I see Muta being able to turn the tables if Chris gets the object but not the other way around.

Vote Muta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back