hogan or orton

Legend Killer obviously, Hogan will die. Hes too old to do anything, he should just get squashed.

Cmon man we both kno that is not going to happen, Hogan in my eyes will win because he will have booked himself over, I doubt that
hogan would allow orton to win which is shit but you gotta roll with the punches

Hogan cant wrestle worth shit.. Did you see him on Raw this week? He was god dam awful. He can barely move, he has trouble walking. He should be in the I quit match, so we never have to see him again.

I say, they exchange a couple punches, Hogans tries to do a leg drop but completely botches it, then Rany Orton hits the RKO, and 'kills' the legend of Hulk Hogan.

If Hulk wins, I will cry.

^^ Yea maybe, because Im god dam serious Im gonna kick Hogan in the nuts on stage if he wins.

Post these reactions on youtube then we can all have a laugh :D.

I reckon Hogan will win backstage ego alone will seal that.

I just seriously hope the ending is not as bad as HBK HOGAN my god HBK hit Hogan with chair and SCM and hogan just got up kicked HBK down he stayed down one leg drop 1 2 3 CMON lol.

hogan will win, he has control over angles and matches, i very much doubt he will lay down for orton, if he didnt for HBK.....i kinda hope orton wont win as well, that way the legend killer gimmick can kinda die off as well

I think Orton will win at Summerslam and then at Wrestlemania 23, Hogan will when.

Because, Hogan has to much of an ego to job at Mania but everything can change.

The Legend Killer... RANDY ORTON! He is my Legend and I love him ever so dearly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back