• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hogan Knows Worst!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmalachi

Getting Noticed By Management
I'm sorry.... I really am. But I have to admit I was a Hulkamanic. Still am, to a extent. But I'm getting kinda burned out on the Hogan Knows Best reality shows. It just seems like everytime I turn around I see that show on VH1. Do they put it on when they have nothing else?LOL. But seriously, I attended the DJ Expo in Atlantic City, NJ and one of the main artists that was featured was BROOKE HOGAN, but ofcourse she was accompanied and introduced by her daddy, THE IMMORTAL ONE HIMSELF, the HULKSTER. But back to the show, originally they were pretty entertaining, but much like the old wwe cartoons ( you old fans will rememeber those) its getting really tired. COMMENTS?

he did say VH1 "Messiah". anyways,
yeah I heard that Hogan Knows Best is like the most scripted reality show ever. That means they plan out most of the stuff that happens, it makes me not even want to watch it.

And I bet you he complain's at how much he get's paid for it aswell. Aswell as making the whole entire film crew job to him. Doe's anyone think he will actually put over his own daughter?

It's the same as The Osbournes ie. at first it's entertaining even though it's scripted but then it becomes to inplausable.

OK I AM A HULKAMNIAC AND I SORTA HATE THE SHOW VERY MUCH
I MEAN WATS THE POINT OF SUCH A SHOW?
IT SOI MUCH SUKKS AND IT HAS NO POINT SOI WHY HAVE THAT SJHOW ON TELIVISION? JUST BECAUSE HULK HOGAN HAS THAT SHOW? I MEAN CUMON!

WAT IF IT WAS SOME NORMAL FELLA WHO AIRED THAT SHOW NOBODY WOULD EVEN EVER WATCH IT.....

THE SHJOW ALSO HAS SO MUCH OF SEXUAL CONTENT THAN ANY OTHER SHOW I HAVE WATCHED.........
HULK HOGAN SHOULD GET A L;IFE I MEAN HE IS GOING DOWN IN WRESTLING TODAY AND IS WASHED UP AND THEN HE HAS THIS HOLLYWOOD,TV CAREER THAT IS ACTUALLY OVER FOR HIM... THATS OVER THERE AND WHEN HULK IS WAITING FOR SOME MOVIE GUY TO CALL HIM AND ASK HIM IF HE IS GONNA TAKJE A MOVIE BUT NO THAT DOESNT HAPPEN SO HE MAKES HIS STUPID SHOW HOIGAN KNOWS BEST............sheesh that so much sukks hulk no good in wwe desperate for movie offer and airs stupid show that in some months is gonna EXPIRE AND IS GONNA BE HISTORY

Hogan is such an arrogant prick specially with what he said about The Rock and telling his daughter to actually imitate a wrestler with real wrestling talent and someone that is a Hollywood washup.

Lol..... Wow i didnt know reality shows were scripted..... Why they called Reality for then i dont mind watchin' tha show but Hogan is such a Wanker..... And it gets pretty borin' at times...... Tell you wa thou id screw his daughter hard lol...

I hate that show. I saw the one where the people next door wanting the Hogans to get rid of some anamials and then Linda is saying your ruining my life or somthing. I was like" But you got a huge house, like 10 pets, 2 brats for kids, get over it."

by the way I know its fake but that one really pissed me off.

Also I want Nick to get the shit kicked out of him someday, he is nothing but a rich punk.

TBH, i find it quite entertaining. but then again, its the only reality tv show that i have watched so i dunno if it is good compared to others.

Colesey_4_Life said:
Lol..... Wow i didnt know reality shows were scripted..... Why they called Reality for then

Cause they follow the "reality" of people's lives, only exaggerated. It's not "scripted" as that would mean that everything is read from an actual script. What it does however involve is some predetermined situations, in the respect that certain situations are set up (people being asked to go out to eat together or whatever). In other cases a lot is edited out, or edited together to create storylines or in the case of something like the Real World, characters. (Mostly showing someone's bitchy side for example while leaving out the parts that show the person as more rational.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back