• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hogan Done With WWE?

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Hulk Hogan appeared on the Bubba the Love Sponge radio show this afternoon. A variety of topics were discussed in regards to Hogan Knows Best, starting a wrestling promotion, Hogan vs. Russo and more. Perhaps, the most interesting comment made was in regard to Hogan's status in the WWE. Hogan stated he is not involved in WrestleMania 23 and is quoted as saying he apparently no longer works for the company anymore.

Hogan also claimed that he got in trouble following his last appearance on Bubba's show after the Hall of Fame candidates were spilled on the air by Vince McMahon's secretary.

In regards to Hogan's status with the WWE, it must be made clear that Hogan has a tendency to exaggerate or overstate things. Another interesting note, the WWE merchandise website has put Hogan's merchandise on a special clearance sale.

source: PWInsider

Yesterday it was reported that Hulk Hogan made claims that he no longer works for WWE on Bubba The Love Sponge radio show.

Sources within WWE have confirmed that Hogan is indeed gone and is not scheduled to work at WrestleMania 23. This leaves the Great Khali in a hole now as he was expected to work against Hogan at the pay-per-view.

I doubt he's really done. My impression is he's trying to safe face. WWE probably realised that Hogan/Khali would be beyond awful. They probably realised that unless the Big Show was going to compet the match would mean nothing. Does Hogan really need to be on a W.M. card? Last year's event went perfectly well without him.

I really hope Hogan is done now, already my memory of him will be some washed up guy who wrestled just one too many main events, he should just give it up. He's far too old and I don't want it to taint my memory of him any further.

His retirement match could draw huge. And Vince wont want to miss out in promoting it. I would'nt be surprised if there's a whole Hulk Hogan Retirement card. With all his match's like Brutus Beefcake, Brian Knobs and Honky Tonk Man.

We all know that Hogan will back as he cant stay away from it...i figyre he and Vince had their little tiff over the HOF thing being on Live Air, but i say nothing suprises me with Hogan so i doubt this truly the last of we see of Hogan in the WWE

I don't know. I guess Hogan is really done this time. If there ever was a time for him to retire it would have been on the 20th anniversary of one his greatest moments.
I think Hogan really wanted to fight Big Show. I don't think Hogan & Khali could put on a decent match, I think it would be horrible, and it would just make Vince & possibly Donald Trump look ridiculous!
I hope Hogan's not done, (he's always a big baby like this) and comes to his senses & realizes he has to be there at Wrestlemania 23!

I think hogan did 2 things here, 1 was drunk yet again on this radio show or 2 is telling Vince one thing , which he wants more money for a wreslemania match fullstop. for example he aint going to verse Khali for the amount of money he would usually get, I think make a Foley vs hogan match at the end hardcore, just like we saw a few wrestlemanias ago hogan vs mcmahon street fight.

There is no way Hogan is done w/ WWE for good...Anyone who has followed the business for any length of time would realize that...Basically, Hogan is finished w/ WWE until they need a ratings boost, or Vince cools down over the whole "Hall of Fame incident."

Good riddance to that old geriatric! I find that his matches are boring, and would make the WM card duller. The only way he could make a decent match is with someone awesome (heard a mick foley) or if its a specialty match.
But hes certainly not done, he needs the money.

"WATCHA GUNNA DO BROTHER WATCHA GUNNA DO WHEN THE HULKSTER BREAKS HIS HIP ON YOU!!!!!"

Firstly Juddagieg I think that its going to be his knee that he damages doing his almighty legdrop on someone.

Personnally I would love to see the Great Khali take on Hulk Hogan just for that exact reason because that would mean that Great Khali has ended the career of two people legit. One a guy fucked up on his end on a power move and then Hulk Hogan blowing his knee doing the Leg Drop on Khali's head just by the shear thickness of his skull.

Thank god and good riddance. No more seeing a 53 year old go over a 24 year old. Thank god! I'm going to go style and profile like the 'Naitch and yell out ''WOOO!'' until my voice gets sore

WOOO!!!

Also, i hope he doesn't join TNA. If he does, which I doubt, he wouldn't wrestle because TNA isn't Hogan's style of wrestling..If you can say Hogan can wrestle at all.

I think they should have have Hogan vs UUUUUmaga would be better than Khali. If they do go with Hogan vs Khali Hogans defiitely gonna have to step it up a notch.

^^^

I agree i think that is actually going to happen(Umaga vs Hogan). Hogan being done with WWE is just a cover-up so he can surprise everybody right before WM23 and challenge Umaga. For those of you who saw RAW last night or read the spoilers you know what im talking about b/c it looks pretty obvious that we are going to see Umaga vs Hogan.

i think the spoilers for raw is a lead to dusty and another hof for this year vs the wild samoans (remember, they are supposed to be inducted this year.)

i hate hulk hogan he is a hack....and full of himself....his show sucks.....he sucks....his moves are out dated....when is the last time a leg drop could get anyone down for more than a 1 count....hes all about the money brother! and his son is getting fat....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back