Hulkamania running wild in TNA?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's actually pretty funny... I kinda laughed I guess... Since when do you see Hulk Hogan putting over new talent ? So, let me see, I guess when he basically crushed Muhammed Hassan W/ HBK, when he undeservingly defeated HBK at Summerslam just after HBK had some of the greatest matches of all time with Kurt Angle, and he also defeated Randy Orton at Summerslam last year...

Hogan is known for doing the exact opposite of putting over new talent, and is a pain in the ass to WWE. That is why I hope Hogan does not come back to WWE or TNA (since I watch both products no matter if it's good or bad at the moment). I don't know about you but seeing Hulkamania "run wild brother" and just crush some huge superstar not only bores me, but proves to me how undeserving he actually is.

I'm not against the fact that he's 53 and still wrestling, I mean the Natch is fine, but the fact that Hogan always wanted everything given to him, because McMahon always would after the money he helped him earn by drawing crowds. Imagine Hogan in TNA crushing Samoa Joe... Worth a laugh I would say...

TNA say they want to do the opposite of what the WWE does, and that is push hard-working, talented wrestlers, instead of big names and body builders. I see a great deal of hypocrisy in this...

Thats what i was stating, AS LONG as he was willing to put over new talent, so please read before you post and look like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back