Hogan As A Worker

this is a great question and like others defineing worker is the biggest part as @reletnless said many STARS will tell you a worker is getting a reaction from the crowd well ive watched hours of interviews and other TOP stars will tell you a real worker is someone that ticks multiple boxes. So even the pros do differ on the definition, BUT i am by no means a hulk fan i wasnt as a kid and as an adult i like him even less but the guy could work a crowd like no one even though he was the superhero babyface he got a way with and no one mentions the amount of heel stuff he did like him hate him no one could work a crowd like Hulk and his the kicker i think he was an even better worker as a heel firstly no one saw that coming and i actually think you got to see a lot more of the real hulk as a heel which made his heel run so good still didnt like him but as a heel your not meant to.
You may be able to tell i really do not like hulk but you have to give people there dues regardless of liking them and he worked a crowd better than almost anyone but if you want to no just how good of a worker he was he worked vince as well.
I will not use this to air my complaints about the guy but he was the worker of the 80's and will go down as one of the best of all time.

Like others pointed out, I watch the wrestling match mainly for the story, not the acrobatic moves. Also a legend like Taker had only one move when he first started as well, but he was still a great worker too. Then wrestling in the ring evolved, so did the wrestlers. At that time, Hogan was a great worker because he was great for telling a story

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back