• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hip-Hop/Rap suggestions.

The Rob

Telling me I'm invincible..
Okay, I love me some hip-hop, I'd say it's probably my favourite music genre. I absolutely love Eminem's music and like various songs from all sorts of different artists that vary from Jay-Z to Machine Gun Kelly and Classified. But I feel I need to broaden my horizons so to speak when it comes to what I listen too hip-hop wise. So basically what I'm asking for is some ideas of some different song that you like that I might like (if you see what I mean). Any suggestions would be great. :)

Always is good to broaden your horizons.

For the ultimate production featuring some decent lyricists you should try the album Stoupe - Decologue.

I am a big fan of the old work from Canibus with Rip the Jacker being my favourite album., Also a more recent Melatonin Magik is pretty decent to.

The EP Slumdon Bridge by Ed Sheeran and Yelawolf is pretty decent and very unique.

Busta Rhymes under appreciated album Genesis is nice.

All Notorious BIG albums are a must.

Finally I suggest the Hi-Tek albums as they have a wide variety of great MCs and awesome beats.

Obie Trice has an album coming out April 2nd that is damn good. I also think everyone should get the new Slaughterhouse album on May 15th

Anything by Chamillionaire, Ammunition just came out, I'm feeling that. Also, if UK is your thing, Sway can't do anything wrong at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back