Help Me Choose

Will asked me to make his "Returning Soon" signature, and I've been hunting around for just the right Edge picture to use, but for the life of me I can't decide which one to use, so yeah help me pick one, or if I should choose another one besides these.

#1:
wt7o1f.png

#2:
23kovps.jpg

#3:
mwegbk.jpg

#4:
30ic7b6.jpg

Flames Out
Dragon

As a life-long Edgehead, I have to say go with the first one. It's angelic, beautiful, significant. It gives the appearance of something magnificent being heralded and serenaded.

AND it's still a little bad ass.

Best bet is the second or the last. If you can cut off a lot of the third it's good too. I'd go with the last, with the words "Will's Back."

But that's cheesy and simplistic. Use the first pic. It's an uncommon one, that's for sure. The other three I've seen before, but not that first one.

The fourth one though signifies that something big is happening, and that he's making an impact. Sweet and to the point.

Less is more. It's a great picture on it's own, it doesn't need a whole lot of tinkering. Just add some text, a border, maybe tint it to a more triumphant color scheme. Maybe gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back