Help Make A Decision For Me

Planty

Pride of Manchester
Right. Basically, here's how it goes :)

For Saturday, I've had two girls approach me about plans:

1. The girl that I like has asked if I wanna go hers and watch a movie. Only met her a week ago and we've hung out a few times in college. Don't know if she definitely likes me. I have a feeling if she does it could turn into a relationship.

2. There's a girl from Huddersfield who has promised me a birthday present, sex, a few days before my birthday. I liked her in the past etc but its an epic journey to there and I know despite feelings for each other it wouldn't work out cause she's so far away.

So which do you reckon, potential date or sex? :lmao:

If the date goes the way it should, you shouldn't be watching the majority of the film anyway. Go with the date my friend.

If they even so much as show you a ball and chain, run for your life. No sex can make a relationship like that work, I should know.

Get them both together ;)

They're both bi and both coming my 18th party.

On that note, several girl mates are staying over as they're all from different locations. Haha. That's the 2nd of October.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna go ahead with the date thing (it clearly is, I reckon). She's a huge Joy Division fan, is obsessed with demotivational pictures, drinks shitloads of Vodka, Jager and Blue WKD's... and is obsessed with shouting words like BLOW JOB at randomers just to see their reaction. Awesome girl. :lmao:

On that note, several girl mates are staying over as they're all from different locations. Haha. That's the 2nd of October.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna go ahead with the date thing (it clearly is, I reckon). She's a huge Joy Division fan, is obsessed with demotivational pictures, drinks shitloads of Vodka, Jager and Blue WKD's... and is obsessed with shouting words like BLOW JOB at randomers just to see their reaction. Awesome girl. :lmao:

She'd fit in fucking perfectly here. Ask her to sign up. :lmao:

She sounds perfect dude. You may get head tonight, just maybe if she is into that.

Haha, once I reveal I'm a wrestling fan I may link her here. She'd love the spank thread, she'd just say she'd fuck all of 'em.

Thanks for confirming my decision guys. I'm off to bed. :)

Right. Basically, here's how it goes :)

For Saturday, I've had two girls approach me about plans:

1. The girl that I like has asked if I wanna go hers and watch a movie. Only met her a week ago and we've hung out a few times in college. Don't know if she definitely likes me. I have a feeling if she does it could turn into a relationship.

2. There's a girl from Huddersfield who has promised me a birthday present, sex, a few days before my birthday. I liked her in the past etc but its an epic journey to there and I know despite feelings for each other it wouldn't work out cause she's so far away.

So which do you reckon, potential date or sex? :lmao:

Girl you like, or girl from Huddersfield?!?! The first one.

Zero-Miles-to-Nobody.jpg

I love ya really :p

I'd tell both: "Look bitches...I look like Mitchell Musso...Share me, and tell your friends your banging a Disney Channel star."

But, that only works if you have no morals. Mitchell Musso works for Disney. He must have morals :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back