hello

• Thread starter Jake's Gay Lover
  • Start date
J

Jake's Gay Lover

luk u gay ****** cock loving fuckers i know w=someone hwere has the power to change my name so please change it to martin for me. And also /I was promised to be released wen iappologised to him so i am sorry now let me out of thes prison thing now too becuse its gay and boring and i need tell everyone that regal has been set up

hurry upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Listen, you fuking little ******. If you ever want to get out of prison, do you think posting that ^ is going to do it? Posts like that just fuck me right off, so no, you can keep your name as what it is. And you can go fucking post properly, or you can be banned. Have you got that in your fucking small head?

u shoulkd be vry fuckin careful u fucking pile of dog shit waww look at u wif ur hbk picta u fuckin *** im going to hunt u down and stab u in the back wif a knife hahahahahha u scared u fuckn pusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssy

Lmfao go back to the hole you came from you stupid little fucktard. We don't want you hear. The people you share your hole with don't want you. Even your bitch mo fo mother don't want you.

u stupid tranny piece of dog shitfaggut uim gonna hunt u fuckin dwn lik the bitxh cock wank dirty coon u r

Wow, you're taking the piss right out of him. I never thought you could be so mean. :p

I apologize. I just read that one page. I didn't know how personal he actually got with you. I understand now after reading other threads.

I was joking with you Agrex. But he did really annoy me, there's acting like a prisoner yeah, but there's 2 posts which I will not put up with.

Becca's a fuckin' badass. She's Shawshank's Hot Warden. lol that should go under your name. HBK-aholic- Shawshank's Hot Warden.

I was joking with you Agrex. But he did really annoy me, there's acting like a prisoner yeah, but there's 2 posts which I will not put up with.

Yeah, lol. He did his job, but those two posts were too far. Now that you're prison mod do you get to actually put the posters in prison for posts in wrestling forums?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back