Hell In a Cell: Triple Threat US Title Match In Hell in a Cell

As soon as Swagger was drafted to RAW, I was among the legions of fans screaming for The All-American American to win the US Title. It just sounded right. After hearing how it has all been booked lately, I guess it's best for him to win it at a minor pay-per-view, so he can have a bigger match at Survivor Series, and possibly holding it until the Royal Rumble, where he can drop it, and work on a feud for his WrestleMania match.

If Swagger doesn't win, I'd like to think they'd keep the belt on Kofi, because it'd be really hard to believe a Miz v Swagger feud where they don't end up as a cocky pair of tag partners with gold around their waists.

I'd like to see Swagger or Miz win the title now that I'm thinking about it. I know Kofi has survived every possible situation so far, but Miz and Swagger have stepped up and made Kofi somewhat vulnerable and it'll be interesting how it goes down at HIAC.

Miz has the best chance of winning this, while Swagger has the least. Miz has been chasing the title for a while now, while Swagger just got thrown into the picture a couple of weeks ago. I don't care who wins out of the two, as long as Kofi loses. Don't get me wrong, I love Kofi and his title reign has been great, but it's time for a change. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see him retain.

All in all, I pick Miz to finally win the belt.

I'm really hoping kofi. He needs a really good long solid reign as the fighting champion. they've done well to showcase that so far, after him winning fatal four ways and six pack challenges, but I hope they can extend it a bit further. He is getting very good pops each and every week, even from that god awful dead crowd on Monday Night. It would be a shame for him to lose it on such a minor feud at a minor pay per view.

In terms of The Miz, I don't like the idea of him with the title. Although he may hold experience over Swagger, I prefer Jack 10 times more. Although Miz should certainly be in contention, I don't feel he should move up over Swagger, who has more to gain from a title switch, if there must be one. The Miz is already getting good reactions on RAw, whereas with the belt, Swagger could amplify his, with his gimmick well suited to the belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back