• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hell In A Cell 2015: HIAC Match - Roman Reigns VS Bray Wyatt

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Unlike last year, we're going to get at least two Cell matches at the event this year with the second being Reigns taking on Wyatt.

This should be an entertaining brawl, one that I don't see staying confined to just Reigns & Wyatt as I suspect their respective allies will be part of it. This most likely won't be the blow off to their feud, no matter who wins, as Braun Strowman is still pretty much invulnerable at this point; he's been booked as this unstoppable monster thus far, though it hasn't really been all that long, and I see the feud continuing until, at least, Strowman is pinned somewhere down the line.

Unlike last year, we're going to get at least two Cell matches at the event this year with the second being Reigns taking on Wyatt.

This should be an entertaining brawl, one that I don't see staying confined to just Reigns & Wyatt as I suspect their respective allies will be part of it. This most likely won't be the blow off to their feud, no matter who wins, as Braun Strowman is still pretty much invulnerable at this point; he's been booked as this unstoppable monster thus far, though it hasn't really been all that long, and I see the feud continuing until, at least, Strowman is pinned somewhere down the line.

There were 2 HIAC matches last year, Cena vs. Orton, Rollins vs. Ambrose.

I could see their allies get involved and Wyatt getting the win. Then they have a Team Bray (Bray/Harper/Strowman/Jericho/Rowan vs. Team Reigns (Reigns/Ambrose/The Usos/Big Show) at Survivor Series where Reigns is the sole survivor, leading to a final showdown with Bray in a TLC match at TLC where Reigns wins and moves to the main event picture.

Personally, I hope that this match ends with Bray Wyatt and his family looking even stronger and like a true Main Event type heel threat, whilst Roman Reigns will end the night at a crossroads with questions around his direction going forward in terms of alignment specifically.

I keep hearing Ambrose going heel, yet, I don't feel WWE has even explored Ambrose properly as a popular babyface, and with slightly more concentrated booking, the Lunatic Fringe can build himself up quite comfortably as amongst the Top Babyfaces. A Heel turn will come, but is far from neccessary for him and his momentum at this point.

Reigns on the other hand, has built back up goodwill through Mid to UpperMid card feuds since Mania 31 as a Babyface, yet, it is clear that he won't get an overwhelming Babyface reaction when he steps back into the Main Event. He, more than anyone else, needs an alignment change if his foray into the Main Event once again is to be a success. Let him embrace the hate from those who hate and build himself up without needing the crowd on his side and let him get over organically. Losing to Bray and his family at HiaC might just do the trick, lMO.

I loved the way that segment went day. Roman Reigns came out alone,intense,silent with no fear after Wyatt cut a great promo. Got right in his face, looked him in the eye and just said four words "HELL IN A CELL."

This will steal the show no doubt. I remember at the beginning of the year people was afraid Reigns couldn't have a good match. Now he is someone who is more than capable of stealing it.

.... and I see the feud continuing until, at least, Strowman is pinned somewhere down the line.

Isn't it ironic that the Reigns-Wyatt feud seems to center around Braun Strowman? At this point, Bray's 'Anyone But You' campaign is pretty worn out and there doesn't seem much point in these guys continuing to feud.....save for Bray's newfound muscle in the person of Strowman.

Yes, I believe Braun will eventually be taken down.....by Roman.....but to get to him, Reigns is going to have to get by Braun's boss first. Crazy, huh?

Still, since the 'new' version of the Swamp Rat Brigade is in it's infancy, I think Bray will defeat Roman at HIAC......with you-know-who sneaking in to assure Bray's victory. Meanwhile the two will beat the hell out of each other, as usual.

Eventually, Roman will get the best of all of 'em, and hopefully will have advanced that much further toward his position at the top of the WWE ladder.

Isn't it ironic that the Reigns-Wyatt feud seems to center around Braun Strowman? At this point, Bray's 'Anyone But You' campaign is pretty worn out and there doesn't seem much point in these guys continuing to feud.....save for Bray's newfound muscle in the person of Strowman.

Yes, I believe Braun will eventually be taken down.....by Roman.....but to get to him, Reigns is going to have to get by Braun's boss first. Crazy, huh?

Still, since the 'new' version of the Swamp Rat Brigade is in it's infancy, I think Bray will defeat Roman at HIAC......with you-know-who sneaking in to assure Bray's victory. Meanwhile the two will beat the hell out of each other, as usual.

Eventually, Roman will get the best of all of 'em, and hopefully will have advanced that much further toward his position at the top of the WWE ladder.

Yeah, when Reigns wins this feud it shows he earned his main event push. Beat Show, then beat the man who cost him the MITB Briefcase, now he can finally feud with Rollins after waiting for over a year.

Well bray looses to many high profile matches I would love to see him win thins and possibly move up the ladder

Well bray looses to many high profile matches I would love to see him win thins and possibly move up the ladder

Hewon the first match they had in the feud. And has one all of the other matches in the feud. He would be fine if Reigns win.

His next rivalry is Randy Orton,a legend. Thats the feud he should win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back