heel triple-h or dx triple-h?

The heel Triple H was probably the greatest heel of all time, what heel do you know that sells more merch than "The Game".
ShawnEdison is right, the face Triple H hasn't really had any competition, but with the talent that's in the WWE right now it doesn't look like he'll have any, anytime soon.

I think Triple H is the best heel of all time, well second to Ric Flair. However his character was getting kind of stale, so it ws good to see a change. But to answer the question, I think he is best as a heel.

I like HHH as the Face in DX ..he plays the character so well..not that he didnt as a Heel..but HHH shows his comidic side he is one funny sob. I like the Game as a FACE better...but either way ..he is the King of Kings..no matter what role he plays...Game On

Althou he can be amusing as a face in DX, HHH true calling is him being a Heel. He is without a doubt one of, if not thee greatest Heel in WWE history.
He can be terrifing when he wants and knows it. He needs to go back to his roots and twat michaels to cemente his place as King Heel once again.
Show Edge how it's really done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back