HBK pissed at Cena

I don't really class the non-sell on the leg as a lack of respect for Michaels by Cena. I think it just shows his lack of ring psychology. Now to be honest, it should be imprinted in every wrestlers mind that you sell whatever your opponent does to you. Guys like Batista and Cena just don't know how to do that. Yes Shawn had a right to be P'Oed with Cena, but I dont think the match was as bad as people are making out.

hmm would u have preferred he kissed mcmahons ass on public television since all other wrestlers did such as Mick Foley,Lord Steven Regal and Marty Jannety lol I would have done the same to display my anger and mannerisms he was supposed to win the title and JOhn Cena your gay heavyweight champion didn t go down as planned!
As for Batista Underfaker was an asshole for trying to remove Batista from the ring he didn tdeserve it even though Batista let him pin him to get the title Underfaker cryed so much about pooor old slobby man underfaker who cannot even wash his same old stinking stenchy trenchcoat who lives in a trailer park he is trash! he makes me sick to my stomach like go retire already
HBK has many more left in him and he lost to Cena and Underfaker in Royal Rumble poor guy jobs to everyone and has no respect for Shawn Michaels!
Rest Assured by Backlash Batista or Ken Kennedy get the title and HBK finally deserves what he gets whenhe captures the titles he will bitch and complain till he gets it but did you notice something else in the JOhN Cena match which nooone talked about Shawn had his hands in Cenas pants enough to get him hard and distract his kinesis movement from the ropes he kept holding on he had precum I am sure of it lol as you can see his reactions !!!
Watch your tapes carefully guys !!

How old are you? You need to stay off mommy's computer and go back to smashing your head into the ground with your friends in the backyard. Stay far, far away from a computer.

Seriously none of your argument makes the slightest sense at all. First of all...are you gay? Because it sounds like you really really took a long time fantasizing about Cena and HBK going at it. I've watched the match three times now, and nope can't say I saw HBK with his hands in Cena's pants at any time, ever. And errr...why are you looking for precum? First of all, anytime you bring up the word precum on a board full of testosterone fueled men you're in for trouble, but second off what is wrong with you? Are you a self hating homosexual?

Second off, you've obviously never watched anything that the Undertaker did from 1990 to last week. He puts on amazing matches almost constantly. The guy has atleast ten or twenty complete classic matches that no one could ever rival. If you're honestly trying to say that Taker has no ability in the ring, then get the fuck out of here right now because we don't need mentally handicapped people posting on here.

Jesus, can't there be like an age limit to come on this board?

Honestly, I don't see why all the hate is being thrown at Cena. Yeah, maybe he didn't do a good job selling the leg, he's still learning. Give him a chance to grow. I think some people are being a little too hard on the guy. At least he's giving his all in the ring. To me, he's still green, just has a fan base. The Mania Match with HBK wasn't as bad as people are making it. Yeah, HBK has the right to be mad, but I don't think he's about to piss in his pants over it. Batista just sucks which is why Taker has the belt. Give Cena a break, he's improving...slowly but surely.

He's not green, this is third World title match he's been in at a Wrestlemania, and the one before that, he was in the United States Championship match. This weak ass arguement of, oh Cena is Green, or Oh Cena is a really hard worker is getting played out. The man has exposed himself as a no talent hack for the 4th year in a row at Wrestlemania.

This isn't Die Rocky Die. This is completly different. The WWE was too stupid to realize that the MSG crowd that was chanting for Rocky in his first match was doing just that, pretending to be in a Rocky movie chanting for Rocky. No one gave a shit about the Rock. They blew one sign in the far corner of the building at WM 13, THe Die Rocky Die sign, and made it into something it wasn't. Unlike Cena though, the Rock saw this opportunity, changed his character and ran with it. Cena is stale and weak. His rap battles were stale and weak, his wrestling style is stale and weak.

There was not one good thing that Cena did at WM 23, period.

Now it's coming out that the HBK story was false from monday, the one with him being pissed. Good Ole Vinnie Mac has got the washer in Spin Cycle already.

Honestly, I don't see why all the hate is being thrown at Cena. Yeah, maybe he didn't do a good job selling the leg, he's still learning. Give him a chance to grow. I think some people are being a little too hard on the guy. At least he's giving his all in the ring. To me, he's still green, just has a fan base. The Mania Match with HBK wasn't as bad as people are making it. Yeah, HBK has the right to be mad, but I don't think he's about to piss in his pants over it. Batista just sucks which is why Taker has the belt. Give Cena a break, he's improving...slowly but surely.

Thats great he is improving but lets him improve without the belt and not in the spotlight. He has had the title for 20 out of 24 months already. He is suppose to be the best thats why people are so mad because we aren't convinced. How would you like if they handed Kenny Dystra the belt right now and told him it is okay he can improve with the WWE title? Yes that is a bit extreme but the WWE champion should be one of the best performers in the ring and have great mic skills not someone who needs to improve over time when he has already had the belt for 3 damn years.

I totally agree, and if you think that trying to put a guy in a finisher for like 5 times (FU and STFU each) is a sign of progress then WWE is in serious trouble. I mean Cena just doesn't hav what it takes to be a champion let alone the WWE champ, yet we the people that love wrestling have to put up with him for 3 WM straigt, that's just BS and there are a lot more talented people in WWE that will never get a tittle.

I saw wrestlemania and the taker batista match should have been main event, just so we can leave feeling good about taker winning. Cena's entrance was not needed, just like at rumble 2006, just over the top and the fact that cena tried to show emotion at the end by 'crying' was funny because he was still being booed. i hope hbk did shoot and throw cena over the top rope on raw when he wasent meant to. The main event was a let down, nothing to do with michaels but all to do with cena. i kinda regretted paying £15 over here in the uk, i dont know what you pay in the US, but taker to have a long title run and hbk to burry cena would be perfect.

Source: PWTorch Newsletter

Two weeks ago on RAW, The Shawn Michaels superkick on John Cena was a last-second call. Vince was against either, Shawn or Cena, to turn on one another as they headed in to WrestleMania. Michaels, however, did want to do the superkick but acknowledged the fact that it would add more drama to the match and possibly take away from the match itself.

Michaels also knew it would help him fanwise, in regards to winning them over for WrestleMania. He wanted this WrestleMania to draw as well as any other, especially since he was headlining the event with Cena. The kick was done to help persuade his fans order the PPV to watch his aggressive path continue, it was also used as a way to get Cena fans to order so they could see their man get revenge on Michaels.

Cena fans haha

hi I'm new here. I also agree that cena is a bad champ. but hbk wouldn't have been anybetter in my opinion. we need to have someone better as a champ. there are a lot more talented people out there that need to be given a chance at the championship.

my friend, when you've had the WWE Championship for almost 2 strait years, i really dont think ur learning anymore, i believe that when ur in Cena's position ur suppose to be in top form, no matter wat the circumstance, when you have the Title it means ur the shit now...ur the one carrying the show. plain and simple.

hi I'm new here. I also agree that cena is a bad champ. but hbk wouldn't have been anybetter in my opinion. we need to have someone better as a champ. there are a lot more talented people out there that need to be given a chance at the championship.

You don't think HBK's better than Cena? That's... just wrong. HBK is a thousand times the wrestler and entertainer than Cena will ever be, an absolute legend who, yeah, probably is coming to the end of the time where he'll be able to perform at the level he is but that's only more of a reason to give him at least one last title run, even if he doesn't hold it for too long.

HBK gives it his all, every match. Unlike some, he doesn't just go for his finisher every two seconds, he's great on the mic and never fails to entertain and whilst I'm not one of those hardcore Cena haters who'd say HBK carried Cena all through WM but I will say that if Cena was up against a lesser guy, the match would have been completely... mediocre.

In short: HBK > Cena. I was really pissed when Shawn didn't win but I guess as long as the kids keep buying Cena's gear he'll continue to force greater guys to tap out to his overglorified STFU... *sighs*

Im suppriesed that you all still bitch and moan, this cycle is gonna repeat itself when the new generation of fans come in when cena is the new undertaker and when the new star that holds the title for more then two mins will get called talenless and overused. Also, quit playing this age card bullshit, Fans of all ages and genders cheer for cena as they do for HBK, this was no different when you cheered for the hero when you all were little tikes sittin infront of the tube with your sipppie cup of oj. If you want REAL wrestling try looking at your nearest high school or wait for the olympics to come on, if you want sports entertainment then watch your respective wrestling show be it wwe tna or roh. If you dont like it the change the chanel.

Sorry kids but god damn

How old are you? You need to stay off mommy's computer and go back to smashing your head into the ground with your friends in the backyard. Stay far, far away from a computer.

Seriously none of your argument makes the slightest sense at all. First of all...are you gay? Because it sounds like you really really took a long time fantasizing about Cena and HBK going at it. I've watched the match three times now, and nope can't say I saw HBK with his hands in Cena's pants at any time, ever. And errr...why are you looking for precum? First of all, anytime you bring up the word precum on a board full of testosterone fueled men you're in for trouble, but second off what is wrong with you? Are you a self hating homosexual?

Second off, you've obviously never watched anything that the Undertaker did from 1990 to last week. He puts on amazing matches almost constantly. The guy has atleast ten or twenty complete classic matches that no one could ever rival. If you're honestly trying to say that Taker has no ability in the ring, then get the fuck out of here right now because we don't need mentally handicapped people posting on here.

Jesus, can't there be like an age limit to come on this board?

Hey i am suprised that you have not been banned I am sure the wrestlezone admins will look into it you are flaming portuguese prince and call him gay???
Hmmm I wonder if there is favoritism here afterall maybe some other p eople were right about this place
We all know John CENA is a HOMO he is A GAY CHAMP! And to answer portuguese prince I saw HBK's hands on his pants or in it when John fagboy Cena was trying to get HBK off himself unless you are blind it was the embarassing match I have ever seen and McMahon himself has gay tendencies he spends most of his time with John Cena so what does that tell you even SHawn Michaels was bisexual before so now you want to open a forum of gaytalk is that it xfearbefore? Maybe you have problems with gays and are homophobic and leave the gays out of this subject !!!

Undertaker has accomplished shit and fuck all an dmaybe yo need to see the matches he did he lost more than he won ! DUH ! maybe you are the one with the problem and you speak for yourself and not others on the board coz it ain t your board is it now hey xfearbefore

^ can someone pleease try and translate those last 2 posts into english for me....

Undertaker has accompished shit and fuck all?? hmm... I really think you have to go back and and have a long serious look at the Undertakers career..... perhaps even coming up with some facts or anything to back up either of your arguments would just be grand....

dsc,

well I don't hate him and I don't like him. what I'm trying to say is that more people need to be given a chance besides the same old people. they need to give some of the other wrestlers a chance at the championship also.

that's just my opinion.

Whats going on with this thread this is suppose to be about HBK and Cena and their match not about being gay or not. Stick to the topic or start another thread about it.

Hey what happened to the link to this story it just disapeared, i was reading it yesterday, then this morning its gone, anyone else notice this? Wonder why it was pulled...

The one thing that ruined the HBK/Cena match for me was that HBK came out to the DX music. I mean come on, it's wrestlemania, where is the boyhood dream. It was sad in the fact that he was dressed in his "sexy boy" get up and doing his "sexy boy" routine but not to the "sexy boy" music, just the DX music. It's funny because when HHH wrestled singles in DX he would still come out to his Game music, but not Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania, hmm.

dsc,

well I don't hate him and I don't like him. what I'm trying to say is that more people need to be given a chance besides the same old people. they need to give some of the other wrestlers a chance at the championship also.

that's just my opinion.

I'll agree with adding more people into the title picture mostly due to the fact that HHH, HBK, Cena, Edge and Orton have pretty much all fueded every which way now and well, we've seen it - so why repeat it? That said, I'd still love to see HBK take the title at least once more but adding a certain Mr. Money in the Bank into the mix, or maybe even pushing up someone very different from the current contenders - like CM Punk or Jeff Hardy (though the latter needs a couple of acting lessons to improve his mic work first) - would be interesting.

I'll agree with adding more people into the title picture mostly due to the fact that HHH, HBK, Cena, Edge and Orton have pretty much all fueded every which way now and well, we've seen it - so why repeat it? That said, I'd still love to see HBK take the title at least once more but adding a certain Mr. Money in the Bank into the mix, or maybe even pushing up someone very different from the current contenders - like CM Punk or Jeff Hardy (though the latter needs a couple of acting lessons to improve his mic work first) - would be interesting.

I Agree they should do like they did with JBL which was completely unexpected and New For The WWE
Maybe Someone Like Shelton Benjimon Or Carlito Jeff Hardy And CM Punk should fued with Cena

The reason people are so hard on him is that he is champ and was at a WM mainevent. If someone is in the WM main event they shouldn't need time to improve. The fact that he was given no time to develop before he was pushed to a point that few others have ever been is what makes it very hard for people to respect him and give him time to grow.

I totally agree with HBK being pissed at Cena. Cena's skills have not improved and he sucks as a champion. I just hope they are not trying to mimick the Hogan era, 5 year reign...etc. Anyway, with Cena being booed out of the building at WM, I was really hoping that it would have made Vince realize that we are sick of Cena and we want to see someone new. This is all the more reason that Edge should have been WWE Champion going into WM23. An Edge/HBK match would have been amazing, even though we have seen them fight, it wasn't for the WWE Championship. I believe that those 2 superstars would have stolen the show. Then you could truly call HBK, the showstopper, the Icon, the Main event. HBK fighting Cena at WM did not make HBK appear to be any of those. WWE really screwed up when they made Edge a transistional champion. However, this thread is not about Edge, it is about HBK and Cena. Bottom line, if you get "hurt" in a match, you should sell that injury and Cena did not do that. He is not immortal. He doesn't have a gimmick that resembles that. Bottom line, Cena = poor champion.

and for all you guys sayin the underTaker shouldnt have won..and that he's a pot belly and he cant wrestle... you guys must be like 15-18 yrs old, cuz he was the man back in the day, he still is one of the most respected wrestlers and for being in the wwe for 15 years and only having about 4 titles runs(none of which were for too long), this man deserves to be champ..PERIOD

this is a guy like ric flair, even if he cant move around to well now, the amount he has given to the business, he deserves to be there as long as he wants.

Dont say that its young people that didnt want Taker to win. The only ones who feel this way are idiots who have no taste. And I say this because I am 18. And your wrong. He is still the man :)

The one thing that ruined the HBK/Cena match for me was that HBK came out to the DX music. I mean come on, it's wrestlemania, where is the boyhood dream. It was sad in the fact that he was dressed in his "sexy boy" get up and doing his "sexy boy" routine but not to the "sexy boy" music, just the DX music. It's funny because when HHH wrestled singles in DX he would still come out to his Game music, but not Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania, hmm.

I agree completely. I personally would much have preferred to see Michaels come out TO his theme.

I was also greatly disappointed in the match, and it was quite clear that Cena, basically put "Blew It". I watched 'Mania with my Boss, and his mother, who only watches wrestling if it's on when she visits him, noticed straight away how his leg "magically got better".

I also wasn't pleased with him tapping, but hey, that's just me, it's common knowledge I'm a long time Michaels fan. I'm glad he acted the way he did with refusing to shake Cena's hand after the match, and hope that the actions in the battle royal were a shoot.

Finally, If someone was going to have a huge over the top entrance, I would much prefer that have been the legend of the business, not Cena.

Also, coming down the entrance ramp, Michaels clearly tells the crowd "I love my job!!", I can guarantee you that if you asked him what he thought of it after that match, you'd have got your head bitten off. Cena truly made The Icon look bad!!

And that's my :twocents:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back