Haters

I think I remember arguing with you in the LD recently, but for the life of me I can't remember what the topic was. Was it Mike Adamle?

I think it was just a rant after a bunch of people starting bitching about them trying something different, could've been Adamle, or the whole ******ed Kane/Mask shit, or what ever other shit the Smarky Mark bunch is hating on these days:p

That might of been it. I could see MK getting possibly offended by that rant, but I doubt I would have outright called MK a smark. I respect (fear) him too much to do that.

I think it was just a rant after a bunch of people starting bitching about them trying something different, could've been Adamle, or the whole ******ed Kane/Mask shit, or what ever other shit the Smarky Mark bunch is hating on these days:p

That Kane/Mask storyline is shit and was when it was mysterio's mask in the bag. After RAW it seems like they blew it off with Batista coming out. Anybody see a Batista/Kane fued and no mysterio anytime soon?

That might of been it. I could see MK getting possibly offended by that rant, but I doubt I would have outright called MK a smark. I respect (fear) him too much to do that.

HaHa! You took my sig to heart! Good Boy!

scared-boy.gif

I do. I was a little disappointed with that. But then again, we never really saw the rivalry between the two resolved, and since Batista is Rey's on-screen "Best friend", I guess it makes sense for their fued re-ignite/continue.

I do. I was a little disappointed with that. But then again, we never really saw the rivalry between the two resolved, and since Batista is Rey's on-screen "Best friend", I guess it makes sense for their fued re-ignite/continue.

Kane is in that scramble so they needed a way to involve him in a storyline, can't have him in it without a storyline connecting him to it. But that still leaves Cena/Batsita, that isn't over and now they need to connect the storylines or brush one off.

Well, since Cena and Batista are both contenders for the WWE Championship, i guess for the time being, that's what's keeping their storyline going, at least for a few weeks.

The way I would do it, is have CM Punk retain at Unforgiven (sidenote: having Punk retain in the Scramble could give him some MAJOR cred as champion), and then in someway, Cena becomes the main contender to the WWE title. MEanwhile, KAne and Batista finish up thier rivalry, with KAne coming out on top, and then Cena loses his title match, possibly through the interference by Batista. Kane becomes the No. 1 contender, and Batista and Cena continue their rivalry.

Off the top of my head, that's the best way to do it.

Well, since Cena and Batista are both contenders for the WWE Championship, i guess for the time being, that's what's keeping their storyline going, at least for a few weeks.

The way I would do it, is have CM Punk retain at Unforgiven (sidenote: having Punk retain in the Scramble could give him some MAJOR cred as champion), and then in someway, Cena becomes the main contender to the WWE title. MEanwhile, KAne and Batista finish up thier rivalry, with KAne coming out on top, and then Cena loses his title match, possibly through the interference by Batista. Kane becomes the No. 1 contender, and Batista and Cena continue their rivalry.

Off the top of my head, that's the best way to do it.

At least you have a long term plan, something the WWE doesn't have. But what about JBL? But you got a good start.

JBL... Well, in my opinion, his fued with Punk is done, he lost clean at SS, and he's not winning at Unforgiven, so I would push him down into the upper mid-card and work with some of the younger guys. If need be, scale back his in-ring schedule and have him manage Team Priceless. Those three are great together. Or, if Kofi gets the IC title back, have him wrestle JBL. A clean win over a former world champion is just what Kofi Kingston needs.

Really, JBL is one of those guys who needs to put over a few guys and then exit quietly. Like I said, I think he'd make a great manager for Team Priceless. Plus he could always go back to announcing.

Exactly, Cena/Batista 2 should be held off till WM, and then be made for the WHC, Batista will fight for Mysterio until the contract dipute is taken care of, then Mysterio will make his big return, personally I would like to see this happen at Unforgiven and be a surprise return, and then have him get his feud with Kane going

I don't get what the big deal is with this, everybody wanted Kane to return to his Psycho like ways, and this storyline has/is doing that, Batiista is Rey's friend so it makes perfect sense for him to come out and fight for Rey, an Kane has fucked Rey up in a parking lot, so that explains why Rey is around right now, so what is the problem?

I still think Batista should turn heel after his fued with Kane. Maybe give him a mouthpiece manager. Hey, I just gotta great idea. You know who would make a great mouthpiece manager? You're gonna think I'm crazy, but Tony Atlas. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back