Has Paul Heyman Signed A New "Paul Heyman Guy"?

He doesn't need it, but Randy Orton as a "Heyman Guy" would be gold. Triple H doesn't seem to have any faith in him anymore as the new face of the WWE, and after Orton loses the belt and is down in the dumps, Heyman could take Orton under his wing and pick him right back up. And with Heyman by his side, I could see Heyman help bring The Viper back out of him.

Here's a crazy idea I have in mind - Daniel Bryan. I doubt it will ever happen but it makes sense when you think about it. Bryan is a guy who doesn't fit The Authority's vision of a champion or an A+ player much like CM Punk when he first arrived in the WWE, and Heyman is a guy who Helmsley and the McMahon's dislike. Like with Punk, Heyman could take on Bryan, and together they could fight the machine. This would mean Heyman turning face, but I think Heyman as a face manager could work. It would be something new and interesting. Also, it's been mentioned around here a couple of times, Triple H could bring back Brock Lesnar in the summer to go after Bryan, the WWE Championship, and Heyman, who Lesnar feels he's been betrayed by, by siding with Bryan and helping him stay the WWE Champion instead of helping him become the WWE Champion.

Don't see either of those two happening though. Love the Cesaro idea by Papa Pillman and I'd be all for that one.

I really love that idea. Bryan and heyman as both the outcasts nobody wanted but still forced their way into the business and are still grafting away no matter how many times they are discarded or disrespected, it seems like a great team in prospect. Plus, maybe heyman can try to bring some more promo flare out of bryan because I still feel hes lacking in that department, possible one of the reasons he wasnt involved in any of the head to heads with hhh batista and Orton?

Well after wrestlemania, Brock will likely disappear again for awhile so they need something for Heyman to do. I say they bring up someone from NXT and have Heyman manage him or her. Perhaps Paige will be the first ever "Paul Heyman Girl". Hopefully Zayn debuts after wrestlemania on the main roster, but I have a feeling he won't be a heel upon debuting. So no to him being a Paul Heyman guy.

No Ryback, no Axel, no McIntyre, no Barrett, no Ziggler, no Ryder...you get the point. No more past failures. Paul Heyman is too valuable as a manager to be wasted on these guys.

Those guys you listed as "failures" could be seen as people not given their proper opportunities. Ryback was used long enough for WWE to get over their flavor of the month stop-and-start-and stop again pushes. Axel was kind of thrust into the role before getting to develop as a character. McIntyre was used, but then depushed into a comedy gimmick. For what reason God only knows. Barrett is kind of the same deal as Drew as is Ryder. Ziggler is a casualty of the politicking that WWE does. If he were doing the same things and his name happened to be Randy Orton, he'd still be main eventing. Heyman can only be used to help whomever WWE sees fit to help.

Cesaro makes the most sense and should have been the Heyman guy instead of Axel. If they want to go another route, go with Batista. Batista + Heyman = GOLD! Those are the only two options I really want to see.

So, Drew McIntyre shouldn't get Heyman as a manager but Batista should? That doesn't really fit. Heyman already has a powerhouse monster in Brock Lesnar why would he want another? Cesaro is the only one I agree with as he does make sense. Only because it would help bring back stables with Zeb's stable Vs. Heyman's. Batista is good enough to carry his own promos and matches without Paul E. Usually that is saved for people not quite at main event level and those who need to be carried promo wise. Batista falls into neither category so it'd be a waste of time and resources.

Kind of the whole point of a heel Bo Dallas, amirite?

No, not right. There are those whom you love to hate and those who just suck. Bo Dallas is the latter. His NXT stuff sucks and he doesn't look like a future star. Sami Zayn would be better as a main roster talent than Bo and he deserves it a hell of a lot more.

Rob Van Dam.

Hopefully it's a heel run where they do some kind of story about bringing the "extreme" back to the WWE.

I also like the idea of Heyman running with Bryan and then Bryan-Lesnar for Summerslam. Bryan isn't a strong promo guy so Heyman could really help out with that.

Last Wednesday:
I'm hoping that Heyman steals Cesaro right out from under Zeb Coulter's nose. And then they can finally have the split and Cesaro/Swagger program that seemed to be hinted at before being put on hold for Mania.

The Heyman versus Zeb promos would be briliant and make it all way more than worth it.

I love that I was right about this. It feels like the perfect fit.

I also love that we only got the tease of Heyman and Coulter on the mic and of Cesaro/Swagger, they easily could have rushed things and had Cesaro already get a clean victory.

I want to see this all play out a little, especially for the sake of the promos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back