Hardy vs. Jericho

I Suck Ass

I survived the Rapture
I came up with this one during Biology I. Hope you guys like it.

START: Jeff Hardy wins the Royal Rumble. Jericho is in the Elimination Chamber Match for the WHC and wins. Hardy then chooses Jericho on SD!. At WM, they have a match.

WM match description- Jericho gets some offense for 3-5 minutes, then Hardy comes back for a little bit, goes for Whisper in the Wind and misses. Jericho then lock in Walls of Jericho, but Hardy grabs the ropes. Hardy the does his Sitout Facebuster, then the leg drop to the chest. He then lifts Jericho up for the Twist of Fate, but Jericho punches him. Jericho then goes for the Codebreaker, but Hardy grabs the ropes. Hardy then does a Twist of Fate, then rips off his tanktop and does a Swanton Bomb.

Jericho demands a rematch on SD! and gets it.

SD! rematch description- At the start, Jericho hits the Codebreaker and pins. Hardy barely grabs the ropes. Jericho yells at the ref while Hardy gets up. Jericho turns around into a Twist of Fate, and the a Swanton Bomb.

Jericho then becomes a number one contender. He has a match with Hardy to determine the stip for their Extreme Rules match. Hardy wins and chooses TLC.

TLC match description- starts with basic fighting, chairs used sparingly. Hardy gets the upper hand. Jericho reverses Whisper in the Wind and then brings in a ladder. He climbs up it, but Hardy pulls him off. Hardy then takes off the announcer table cover and puts a ladder on top, then Jericho on top of the ladder. Hardy does a Swanton on to Jericho. Hardy pulls Jericho into the ring, then sets up one table and another one on top of it. He brings Jericho onto the ladder, then does a Twist of Fate to Jericho through the ladder. He then grabs the title to retain.

END

Please leave your comments and tell me what you think. Also, if you wish to continue, go ahead.

I forgot to say that i just posted this so you guys could use it in a TNA vs. WWE thing. Just be sure to quote me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back