Rey Mysterio
The Undertaker
Jeff Hardy

Michelle McCool
Natalya Neidhart
Maria
Layla
Melina

Backstory - Vince McMahon gets in debt - has to sell half hsi assets - this millionaire group buys Smackdown!, these guys and rights to a load of WWE stuff.

All Titles Vacated.

Todd Grisham is the General Director

He starts the new show - blue pyro - old "fist" stage is being used - loud cheers etc

Todd: Well, it's nice to finally be out of that hell hole! This is a new start - and I'm very grateful to our backers for giving us this new start. On commentary we have good old JR and Jerry "The King" Lawler - a "vintage" combination if ever there was one!

JR: Thanks Todd

King: Hah, vintage!

JR: What's interesting is, as this is a new promotion, wrestling tradition dictates new champions be crowned - although it will be interesting to see how the former champs - CM Punk, Michelle McCool, Rey Mysterio and Chris Jericho react to that

King: Edge too, he's injured at the moment, but I wouldn't be surprised if he found some kind of opportunity, some kind of way to make his views abotu the Tag Title sitation known to the world

JR: I find that very unbelievable. Anyway...

*CM Punk's music hits*

CM Punk - What the hell Grisham?! I know it's not your fault, but you can't do this to me!

Todd: It's not my choice Punk - tradition from aeons ago dictates that this is how a new promotion starts

CM Punk - Ah fair enough man - but I feel sorry for whoever I have to beat to get my title back...

Todd: Yeah, about that.We're going to have a tournament, with male competitors picked at random. The winenr will face you i nthe final to determine who the Champion is.

CM Punk - I see...

*CM Punk heads to the commentary table*

Todd: And without further ado, let'd start the tournament

FIRST TOURNAMENT MATCH - Chris Jericho vs The Great Khali

Easy win for Jericho. Overcomes initial power nsalught by Khali. Hits a low blow when ref isn't looking. Khali submits to a twised Liontamer - he sells it very well afetr the match.

CM Punk - Looks like Jericho hasn't forgotten his old tricks

JR: That may be right - Jeircho is as seasoned of a veteran as anyone else in this business - and he's made short work of Khali here - although it has to be said - through questionable means

King: Jericho's awesome! Look at all these sycophants booing him!

*break*

MICHELLE MCCOOL VS MARIA

Squash match. McCool wins. Accepts the title situation - and announces that she is ready for any challeneg she faces.

JOHN MORRISSON VS REY MYSTERIO

Fast paced, exciting, back and forth matchup. Rey Mysterio wins with a clever roll up towards to thend, just as Morrisson is abotu to use the Nitro Blaster (Superkick). They shaeke hands afetr the match.

JR: That's great sportsmanship

Todd Grisham comes out

Todd: In regards to the Tag Title situation - the millionaire backers of Smackdown V.2 have issued an open invitational - the title will be up for grabs next week - and any teams are welcoem to enter

Backstage

Morrisson and Mysterio agree to enter the match next week. They walk past the Hart Dynasty. Tyson Kidd bumps into them on purpose, calls Morrisson a pretty boy. Natalya says the Tag Ttitles are coming back to the Hart family come next week. DH Smith looks on menacingly.

SECOND TOURNAMENT MATCH - Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

Things get violent quickly. Matt uses the chair to choke his brother - whilst ref is knocked out. Jeff escapes, hits the Twist of Fate on the chair, then his the Swanton for victory.

JR: What a match, and a decent victory for younger brother Jeff.

King: You've got to wonder though - in a torunament setting - is that really the kidn of match Jeff needed - especially seeing as we'e just been told both the numebr one contender and title matches will be held next week?

JR: That's a good point - but Jeff Hardy has shown resiliency and determination time and time again in his colourful career.

THIRD TOURNAMENT MATCH

The Brian Kendirck is in the ring waiting. Flames hit. Fans pop like crazy. Kane comes out. TBK is scared
Kane is dominating. Ezekiel Jackson runs otu to make the save, but ends up taking a chokeslam for his worries. Kane is still dominating, when Dolph Ziggler runs out.

He distracts the referee - allows TBK to grab a chair and pummell Kane. TBK gets the win.

After the match, TBK, Ziggler and Jackson beat the crap out of Kane. CM Punk comes out to make the save, as does Jeff Hardy. Random brawl. Jericho stands at the top of the ramp watching. JR comments that for all Jericho's flaws - he's probably beign smart lettign the other guys tear each other up.

Show finishes.

TBK vs Jeff Hardy vs Jericho next week - number one contenders match

Winner faces CM Punk for the title later on.

Nice and Blue - Smackdown Version 2!

:undertaker2::flair::robvandam::hogan:

Roster

Charlie Haas
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge (injured)
Curt Hawkins
Zack Ryder
David Hart Smith
Tyson Kidd
Matt Hardy
Dolph Ziggler
Finlay
Mike Knox
Ricky Ortiz
R-Truth
John Morrisson
The Great Khali
The Brian Kendrick
Ezekiel Jackson
Rey Mysterio
The Undertaker
Jeff Hardy

Michelle McCool
Natalya Neidhart
Maria
Layla
Melina

Backstory - Vince McMahon gets in debt - has to sell half hsi assets - this millionaire group buys Smackdown!, these guys and rights to a load of WWE stuff.

A more detailed backstory would have been nice. Making it all short with bad spelling and feeling very yada yada made it seem like you didn't want to put much effort into it. The more effort you put into your shows the more people will be willing to read.

Todd: Well, it's nice to finally be out of that hell hole! This is a new start - and I'm very grateful to our backers for giving us this new start. On commentary we have good old JR and Jerry "The King" Lawler - a "vintage" combination if ever there was one!

JR: Thanks Todd

King: Hah, vintage!

JR: What's interesting is, as this is a new promotion, wrestling tradition dictates new champions be crowned - although it will be interesting to see how the former champs - CM Punk, Michelle McCool, Rey Mysterio and Chris Jericho react to that

King: Edge too, he's injured at the moment, but I wouldn't be surprised if he found some kind of opportunity, some kind of way to make his views abotu the Tag Title sitation known to the world.​

I'll be keeping an eye on the Edge situation as the night goes on.

JR: I find that very unbelievable. Anyway...

*CM Punk's music hits*

CM Punk - What the hell Grisham?! I know it's not your fault, but you can't do this to me!

Todd: It's not my choice Punk - tradition from aeons ago dictates that this is how a new promotion starts

CM Punk - Ah fair enough man - but I feel sorry for whoever I have to beat to get my title back...

Todd: Yeah, about that.We're going to have a tournament, with male competitors picked at random. The winenr will face you i nthe final to determine who the Champion is.

CM Punk - I see...

*CM Punk heads to the commentary table*

Todd: And without further ado, let'd start the tournament

I would have added more detail to Punk's entrance he was just stripped of the title and he came out like everything was ok even though he just lost the most prestigious prize in the buisiness. Also just because tradition stated that all titles had been vacated before doesn't mean you had to vacate them all now but thats a decision you made and I respect it.

FIRST TOURNAMENT MATCH - Chris Jericho vs The Great Khali

Easy win for Jericho. Overcomes initial power nsalught by Khali. Hits a low blow when ref isn't looking. Khali submits to a twised Liontamer - he sells it very well afetr the match.

CM Punk - Looks like Jericho hasn't forgotten his old tricks

JR: That may be right - Jeircho is as seasoned of a veteran as anyone else in this business - and he's made short work of Khali here - although it has to be said - through questionable means

King: Jericho's awesome! Look at all these sycophants booing him!

I did't like Khali tapping out to a Boston Crab seeing as how thats very unbelieveable but I did like that the commentary team did a good job of putting over Jericho's underhanded tactics to save Khali's rep and make Jericho look like a vet. Loved King using Jericho's line too. Your commentary is the best part of the show so far.

*break*

MICHELLE MCCOOL VS MARIA

Squash match. McCool wins. Accepts the title situation - and announces that she is ready for any challeneg she faces.
Sqaush mtches are ok and even sometimes necessary but at least saying what move she used to win would have made this match better. McCool wins in a squash with the Faithbreaker would have put an image of how this match ended in my head. The way you wrote it didn't. Work on it.

JOHN MORRISSON VS REY MYSTERIO

Fast paced, exciting, back and forth matchup. Rey Mysterio wins with a clever roll up towards to thend, just as Morrisson is abotu to use the Nitro Blaster (Superkick). They shaeke hands afetr the match.

Work on your spelling please. This match was good apparently. Too bad we only know the end.

JR: That's great sportsmanship

Todd Grisham comes out

Todd: In regards to the Tag Title situation - the millionaire backers of Smackdown V.2 have issued an open invitational - the title will be up for grabs next week - and any teams are welcoem to enter

Backstage

Morrisson and Mysterio agree to enter the match next week. They walk past the Hart Dynasty. Tyson Kidd bumps into them on purpose, calls Morrisson a pretty boy. Natalya says the Tag Ttitles are coming back to the Hart family come next week. DH Smith looks on menacingly.

Epic segment. I can't wait for next week just for this match.

SECOND TOURNAMENT MATCH - Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

Things get violent quickly. Matt uses the chair to choke his brother - whilst ref is knocked out. Jeff escapes, hits the Twist of Fate on the chair, then his the Swanton for victory.

JR: What a match, and a decent victory for younger brother Jeff.

Nice revenge for Jeff after WM 25. So I guess he will be facing Jericho next week. I wonder when Edge will coe into the show.

King: You've got to wonder though - in a torunament setting - is that really the kidn of match Jeff needed - especially seeing as we'e just been told both the numebr one contender and title matches will be held next week?

JR: That's a good point - but Jeff Hardy has shown resiliency and determination time and time again in his colourful career.

He's also been known to squander away opportunity after opportunity.

THIRD TOURNAMENT MATCH

The Brian Kendirck is in the ring waiting. Flames hit. Fans pop like crazy. Kane comes out. TBK is scared
Kane is dominating. Ezekiel Jackson runs otu to make the save, but ends up taking a chokeslam for his worries. Kane is still dominating, when Dolph Ziggler runs out.

He distracts the referee - allows TBK to grab a chair and pummell Kane. TBK gets the win.

Marks out for Dolph Ziggler

After the match, TBK, Ziggler and Jackson beat the crap out of Kane. CM Punk comes out to make the save, as does Jeff Hardy. Random brawl. Jericho stands at the top of the ramp watching. JR comments that for all Jericho's flaws - he's probably beign smart lettign the other guys tear each other up.
Jericho has been booked very well so far. I'm dissapointed that you hinted Edge would have been involved in the show and he did't even make an appearance. He better be there next week to address the tag title situation.

Show finishes.
TBK vs Jeff Hardy vs Jericho next week - number one contenders match

Winner faces CM Punk for the title later on.

I give the show a 2/5 for the way Jericho was booked, the segment with The Hart Dynasty and Mysterio & Morrison, and Dolph Ziggler f*cking over Kane. Work on the things I recomended and your next show will be even better. I'll be looking out for it.

NICE AND BLUE - SMACKDOWN! VERSION 2!

*blue pyro*

JR: Welcome folks to what promises to be an epic edition of Smackdown V.2!

King: Hah, yeah, Tonight will see CM Punk defend his title against the winner of our opening match

JR: You might remember what happened last week, but if not, here's a quick recap

*recap video*

JR: Looks like we're about to get started

Ring Announcer: This is a triple threat - number one contenders match! The first competitor to score a pinfall or submission will be the winner!

NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS MATCH - JEFF HARDY VS TBK VS JERICHO

*Jeff Hardy's theme hits* *massive pop from the crowd*

*Jeff runs energetically down to the ring*

*TBK's theme hits*

*He walks to the ring accompanied by Ezekiel Jackson and Dolph Ziggler*

*grabs mic of the ring announcer*

TBK: Listen up folks. I don't care who you are - Kane, CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, Hornswaggle - it doesn't matter to me! Me and The Entourage (gestures to the other two) do what we want, when we want. And we always get WHAT we want.

*TBK acts like a cocky prick and gets in Jeff Hardy’s face*

*Jeff squares up to him - fans pop - but ref holds of the fight*

*Jericho's theme hits* *He walks to the ring calm and focused*

(Bell rings, match begins)

A back and forth encounter between all three participants. Jericho is out at one point, as is TBK. Jeff goes for the Swanton but Ziggler pushes him when he's on the top rope - ends up straddling the ropes and in a lot of pain

*Ref ejects Jackson and Ziggler (The Entourage) from the ring side area*

*They are visibly pissed off. Jackson powerbombs the referee before leaving*

TBK goes for a "Sliced Bread #2" on Jeff Hardy - who reverses it into a Twist of Fate. Jericho gets up and uncovers one of the turnbuckle coverings. Jeff is dragging TBK into position for a Swanton when Jericho grabs him and Irish Whips him into the uncovered turnbuckle post. Jeff Hardy rebounds of it and starts bleeding. Jericho hits punches into the wound and hits the Codebreaker for the win. TBK has only just recovered from the Twist of Fate and is dazed.

JR: By god! Jericho has picked up the victory!

King: And in glorious fashion. This one's for all the Jerichoholics out there!

JR: Jericho doesn't care about the fans, King, you know that. This is a man possessed - he wants that SD!V.2 title.

King: Right, we heard TBK talk about how he takes what he wants - looks like Jericho could teach him a thing or two!

JR: We mustn’t forget Jeff had this match won - probably twice by my calculations - and I'm sure this isn't the last we've seen of Hardy in regards to the title race

King: But later tonight ,and oh boy this is huge - we'll see CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho - to determine who will be the very first SD!V.2 World Champion!

*Todd Grisham enters the arena*

Todd: My job as General Director is to ensure everything runs smoothly round here. Best to say Kane wasn't too pleased with his match last week - and neither was Khali. Those are two guys I don't want to mess with! So next week - Kane will get a chance to even the score - as he will go head to head with The Entourage - Dolph Ziggler and Ezekiel Jackson.

Todd: And in regards to The Great Khali - next week he WILL face Chris Jericho - and if Jericho is the champion then - the title WILL be on the line!

Todd: Now, the next match will be part of a 5 match series. The matches will take place over the next 5 weeks - and the winner's will compete in a Championship Scramble Match at the Great American Bash - our first PPV - six weeks from now.

REY MYSTERIO VS R-TRUTH Intercontinental Championship - Great American Bash tournament

*Mysterio makes entrance - fans pop like crazy*

*R-Truth enters through the crowd rapping - a mixed response*

(Bell rings)

Another fast paced match up. Lots of back and forth action. Mysterio hits a huricanrana which gets a huge pop. Later on, R-Truth goes for a Scissors Kick, which Mysterio ducks to avoid, and drop toe holds R-Truth onto the ropes. He hits the 619 for the win.

JR: Another veteran in Rey Mysterio picking up the win here tonight on Smackdown V.2.

King: Yeah - don't you just love to watch Rey Mysterio? Still one of the most exciting competitors in our business today.

Backstage - Lockeroom

Mysterio and Morrison are chatting. Rey assures Morrison he's fine to compete in the Tag Team Open Invitational later that night.

Another Lockeroom

DH Smith and Tyson Kidd are talking through some pre-match stuff. Natalya walks in and gives Tyson a kiss. Pats DH Smith on the back.

Natalya: You guys ready to bring the gold back home where it belongs?

DH Smith: You're damn right we are!

Tyson: Yeah - it doesn't matter WHO we face. Hart Dungeon training - best in the world - we're ready for anything!

JR: Very interesting to see the build up for our next match, which will see new Tag Team Champions crowned

King: Yep, and you saw there - the Hart Dynasty alluding to the great tag team the Hart foundation - of which her Dad, Jim the Anvil Neidhart and uncle Bret Hart were members

JR: Certainly one of the great tag teams of all time. What we have to remember though is that this is an open invitational - apart from those two teams - a whole host of others could potentially factor into this matchup

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP OPEN INVITATIONAL

*Hart Dynasty theme plays* *They walk to the ring cocky and self assured - Natalya in tow*

*Mysterio's theme plays* *He walks to the ring for the second time tonight, pop isn't as loud*
*Morrison's theme plays and he joins Mysterio in the ring. You can see the two teams trash talking to each other*

JR: And I wonder who else will be part of this match up?

*Hawkins and Ryder's theme plays*

King: Hah, it's these guys! They're so funny - would be great to see them be crowned the first ever SD!V.2 Champions.

*Finlay's theme hits* *He walks out to little/no reaction*

JR: And the Irishman Finlay staking his claim for the gold. I wonder who his partner will be?

*Hornswaggle's music plays*

*Charlie Haas comes out dressed as Hornswaggle*

King: Hey look JR! It's Haaswaggle!

Titantron cuts backstage - Christian is there - he has made the jump to Smackdown V.2! Fans pop loudly! He knocks on a lockeroom door. No answer. He walks in and finds R-Truth knocked out cold.

Christian is upset/annoyed. He finds Todd Grisham.

Christian: Look, Todd - my partner for the match tonight has been knocked out cold! What am I supposed to do?

Todd: It is a regrettable situation. The match needs to start now though. Unless you can find a partner, your best bet is to enter it by yourself and do what you can. You're a 9 time Tag Champ - I'm sure you can cope

Christian: Well I hope so...

*Christian's music hits* *LOUD pop*

(Bell Rings)

A very messy match. Appears to be tornado tag rules as the referee can't keep on top of the four teams and Christian at the same time. Hart Dynasty and Mysterio/Morrison are focusing mainly on each other. Natalya gets involved and low blows Mysterio - loud boos from the crowd. Later on Morrison hits her with the Nitro Blaster to a big pop from the crowd.

Hawkins and Ryder are hopeless - they try to hit Christian with con-chair-to - only to find he was playing possum. He clotheslines Hawkins over the top rope and hits the Unprettier on Ryder on the steel chair. Goes for the pin but Tyson Kidd breaks it up. Finlay and Charlie Haas help Christian when Tyson Kidd and DH Smith start beating down on him in the corner. Hawkins and Ryder set up a chair in the corner of the ring - but get taken out by a Mysterio West Coast Pop before they can do anything with it. The pace of the match is very slow by this point as everyone is worn out. Mysterio and Morrison look to have the match won. Mysterio signals to Morrison to hit the standing Shooting Star Press. Just as he is about to do it....EDGE appears from the crowd, clearly still partially injured. Christian, oblivious to this, engages Rey Mysterio as they wrestle outside of the ring. Edge spears Morrison into the steel chair and pins him. The referee looks around confused - but makes the three count regardless.

Match finishes. The ref gives the belts to Edge and Christian. Christian is visibly confused - and doesn't look too impressed with what Edge has done.

JR: What a match! I mean, we always thought Edge would stake a claim to what was his gold - and by god - injury or no injury - Edge doesn't wait for anything!

King: And my my, what a dream come true to see E&C reunited for the first time in god knows how long

JR: I don't think Christian quite sees it that way

(Cuts backstage)

Edge: What’s up brother! Long time no see! How'd you like my little entrance back there?

Christian: I dunno man - of course I'll accept you as my tag partner - blood is thicker than water and all of that - but you could have let me know you were coming

Edge: Better late than never, hey?

Christian: Just tell me one thing - you're not the reason R-Truth was knocked out cold are you?

Edge: Nah man - he must have been exhausted from his match with Rey Rey earlier on

*Christian obviously doesn't buy this but doesn't want to cause a fight - so he just nods*

Christian: Well man - we've got a lot to talk about, but for now, welcome back

*The Tag Champions walk of in different directions*

WOMEN'S MATCH - NATALYA VS MELINA

*Both women enter* *Massive pop for Melina entering the ring*

Very good for a Women's match. Back and forth. No clear winner. Melina appears to be getting the upper hand. The Hart Dynasty walks out and stands by ringside. Melina goes to bounce of the ropes when Tyson Kidd trips her. Ref Tells Hart Dynasty of. When his back is turned, Melina locks in the California Dream. Natalya taps but the ref doesn't see. Melina walks over to complain. Natalya rolls her up from behind, using the ropes as leverage, and picks up the win.

Natalya and the other members of the Hart Dynasty are laughing at Melina in the ring after the match. Melina slaps Natalya - which gets a big pop. All three then decide to beat on her. Morrison runs in and makes the save. The Hart Dynasty retreat.

JR: Morrison and Melina's romance has been well documented - and as we can see John Morrison there standing up for his woman.

King: He's a party pooper is what I say. Girl on girl!

JR: Well that's enough of that - now for the main event - and boy is this going to be special. CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho to decide who will be the first ever SD!V.2 World Champion!

SD!V.2 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - CM PUNK VS CHRIS JERICHO

*CM Punk's theme hits* *He runs to the ring, ready to fight*

JR: And once again, you have to wonder how much Jericho has got left in the tank after his number one contenders match at the start of the show...

*Jericho's music plays* *He walks to the ring calmly, focused on CM Punk*

The Ref Holds the new belt up in the middle of the ring

10133.jpg

King: What a fine looking belt

JR: Indeed - the richest prize in our business - and today we well see two of the very best compete for the right to be called the World Champion

King: That's right - CM Punk a two time World Champion - being the reigning Champ before this promotion started - against the first ever Undisputed Champion - Chris Jericho - who was been champion of the world five times in total

JR: A stellar match up indeed

(Bell rings)

A very good match. Lots of technical wrestling mixed in with working the crowd well. Jericho works a slow, methodical style. JR comments that he may need to do this as he spent a lot of energy early on tonight. CM Punk tries to up the face whenever he can, mixing in lots of kicks. Jericho wears CM Punk down with the Liontamer. He attempts to hit the Lionsault - CM Punk rolls out of the way, and quickly applies the Anaconda Vice. Jericho can't get to the ropes - he holds on for a long time, but eventually submits. CM Punk wins. Jericho is visibly annoyed. CM Punk is very emotional - and celebrates with the crowd, proud of his new title.

*confetti falls*

JR: Punk wins! Punk wins!

King: What a match!

JR: Certainly - and from this day - CM Punk can claim the title of first ever SD!V.2 Champion!

King: Well what a night we've had. See you next week folks!

SD!V.2 World Champion - CM Punk

Intercontinental Champion - to be decided at the Great American Bash - Rey Mysterio vs. ? vs. ? vs. ? vs. ?

Women's Champion - Situation Unknown

Tag Champions - Edge and Christian

Matches Announced for Next Week

Khali vs. Jericho
Kane vs. The Entourage (Dolph Ziggler and Ezekiel Jackson)
The Hart Dynasty vs. Morrison, Mysterio and Melina
(further matches to be announced)

So basically, the only roster change is Christian jumping ship from the old WWE to SD!V2 - everything else is the same. Next episode might be up today because I'm bored.

SMACKDOWN! - VERSION 2
*blue pyro*

JR: Welcome to the third edition of Smackdown! Version 2!

King: Yep, it's a pleasure to be here, and what a show we have lined up tonight

JR: That's right King - Jericho will have to answer to Khali for the discrepancies in their match two weeks ago, whilst the Big Red Machine - Kane - will be hoping to exact some revenge upon TBK's buddies - Ziggler and Ezekiel Jackson

King: I can't wait for that one!

JR: We also have mixed tag action for you with the Hart Dynasty going head to head with Morrison, Mysterio and Melina

King: It's M&M&M!

JR: Very clever...

*CM Punks music comes on*

JR: Well, it's only right the new champion kicks of the show here tonight

CM Punk - standing in ring with the mic

CM Punk: Well, doesn't this feel good? I'm finally on top of the world - and I promise to be a fighting champion. A champion is nothing without his fans - and I promise to pour my heart into every defence of this great championship. There's nothing more I want to do than to defend this title - and prove I'm worthy of being called World Champion

*crowd applauds*

CM Punk: So, to that end - I issue an open challenge to anyone in the back to challenge me for my World Title here tonight!

*crowd pops*

Todd Grisham comes out

Todd: Wait a second there! First of all, congratulations on your win over Jericho last week. But, you're not General Director. You have NO authority to be making matches - especially not title matches. The powers that be are very concerned that order is kept here on Smackdown V2...

*Jericho's music hits* *Jericho looks serious*

Jericho: What happened last week was a travesty. The Anaconda Vice is clearly a move designed to maim and torture the human body - it is an inhumane move, and should be outlawed from all competition - that is - if you are really serious about keeping order in this promotion Mr Todd Grisham

Todd: The move is perfectly legal Jericho...you know that

CM Punk: Jericho, don't be sore that you lost to the better man!

*crowd cheers*

CM Punk: But, of course, if you wanted a rematch, all you had to do was ask!

Jericho: Well...

*Jeff Hardy's theme hits* *Jeff comes out, looking focused*

Jeff: Aren't we forgetting something here, Todd? If you're going to consider who's the number one contender, you can't look past me. I was robbed - twice - in that match last week. I should have been in the title match

Todd: I haven't made any decisions yet - although I can say the title will NOT be defended on tonight's show

Jericho: All of that is irrelevant, Jeff. A real man of integrity does not complain about losses - he does the honourable thing and admits defeat. But then again, we all know you're not a man of integrity - a man with your demons would never be fit to carry this promotion as its figurehead and it’s World Champion

CM Punk: Well, you're one to talk Jericho! - can you say "hypocrite"?

Jeff: Jericho, I may not have been perfect my whole life. But at least I can say I was a real champion - I got there through hard work, determination and skill - three things your recent career seems to be lacking

Jericho: The words of a vagrant like you mean nothing to me. The same goes for you, CM Punk - a man who feigns integrity, when really your lifestyle choice is a mere marketing tool used to bring in the dollars of the mindless drones all around this arena and all around the world watching at home

*CM Punk is obviously very pissed off*

*He squares up to Jericho* *Jeff gets involved*

Todd: Hold up, guys - the title situation will be resolved soon enough. Jericho - you already have a match with Khali tonight, whilst Jeff, you will be given the night off courtesy of our financial backers. Punk, champ, you will be facing the "Bearded Monster" Mike Knox tonight, in a non-title match, to give this crowd a look at their new champion.

*all three leave the ring discontented*

King: Sparks flying there - all three men fixated on that title

JR: And now I believe we'll be seeing the second match in the Intercontinental Title Tournament - due to culminate at the Great American Bash

MATT HARDY VS CURT HAWKINS Intercontinental Championship - Great American Bash Tournament

*Matt comes out to boos, Hawkins reaction is non-existent*

Two heels facing off, the crowd pretty much cheering whenever a high impact move is made. In a surprisingly clean match, Matt Hardy picks up the win after both men, fighting on the top of the turnbuckle and he powerbombs Hawkins and picks up the three count.

JR: Good match there - and Matt Hardy sending out a message to Rey Mysterio and whoever else will be in that scramble match for the Intercontinental Championship

King: It's interesting to look at the manner in which Matt picked up the victory - he is meaner, tougher and probably more powerful than ever before

JERICHO VS KHALI

Khali is already in the ring. Jericho enters, disinterested, and simply picks up a chair and smashes Khali round the head - intentionally getting disqualified. He picks up the mic.

Jericho: That is what you get when you push a man of my calibre over the edge. I deserved a title match - not yet another match against the worst World Champion in history

*crowd boos*

Jericho: If this is how you want to run the company, I'm not going to play ball

Todd enters

Todd: Well, Jericho, you're not above SD!V2 - and you WILL compete tonight - so i have decided - instead of CM Punk vs. Mike Knox, you will face Mike Knox, in a no-DQ match, and, just so the crowd gets to see their champion in some form - CM Punk will be the special guest referee!

*crowd pops*

*Backstage area*

Edge has just finished telling Christian a match plan

Christian: I'm not going to do that, Edge - this used to be fun - now it seems you'll literally do anything to retain your title

Edge: Oh, and we didn't do that back in the day? Why do you think we're the most decorated tag team in history?

Christian: I’ve grown up since then - I've won Championships the right way - I'm an all round better athlete

Edge: And guess who's won more World Titles? That’s right - and how did I do it? My way.

Christian: Whatever man, it's just sometimes

Edge: Whatever - just make sure we keep winning and there won't be a problem, ok?

EDGE AND CHRISTIAN (C) VS RICKY ORTIZ AND R-TRUTH (non title match)

R-Truth starts well, troubling Edge. The commentators note that Edge rushed himself back from injury. Pretty one sided to E&C, but at one point Ortiz hits a high impact clothesline and floors Christian. Edge slides a chair into him and distracts the referee. Christian opts not to use the chair, and pins Ortiz with a quick roll up for the victory.

JR: And we see there the Tag Champs earning a win over Ortiz and R-Truth

King: It could have been a much more emphatic win if Christian had taken his brother's help and just used the chair...

JR: Christian is a changed man - he knows he can win the right way - as he demonstrated just now

KANE VS THE ENTOURAGE (ZIGGLER AND EZEKIEL JACKSON)

*Kane enters to a big pop* *He looks pissed off and evil*

*The Entourage's music hits* *They make their way cautiously to the ring, ripping up pro-Kane signs from the crowd along the way*

An even match - it is tag style so only one of the Entourage can engage Kane at any time. An even match up, Ziggler hits a Jumping Russian Legsweep, but instead of going for the pin, taunts the crowd and mocks Kane's "fire arms" trademark action - Kane sits up - Ezekiel Jackson pulls Kane to the outside before he can do anything, but gets irish whipped into the steel steps. Kane hits the Chokeslam on Ziggler and picks up the win. As Kane stands in the ring victorious, TBK appears from the crowd and smashes Kane with a chair - The Entourage recover and all three start beating Kane down again. TBK grabs a mic

TBK: See people - this is what happens when you get in the way of the The Brian Kendrick and his Entourage - we take care of business. If you want to get in the way of me and my boys having a good time, you WILL feel the consequences - I don’t' care i you're a Big Red Machine, an Olympic Gold Medallist, a "Cerebral Assassin" - we will hurt anyone who stops us from having a good time!

*UNDERTAKER'S GONG HITS*

JR: What about a Deadman, TBK?

*lights go out*

*lights go on* TBK and Ezekiel Jackson are outside of the ring looking scared - Undertaker has Dolph Ziggler set up for a Tombstone

Undertaker hits the tombstone on Dolph Ziggler, makes the "throat slice" signal at TBK and Jackson and stands tall in the ring with Kane

JR: Well it looks like Brian Kendrick and his Entourage may have messed with the wrong little brother here in SD!V2

King: Indeed - perhaps they should have just let Kane "interrupt their party" so to speak

HART DYNASTY VS MYSTERIO, MORRISON AND MELINA

*Hart Dynasty enters to fairly loud boos*

*Mysterio enters to a massive pop* *Morrison and Melina enter together and are also cheered*

The two women start the match. Great even contest, with Natalya going for the sharpshooter at one point, but Melina is close enough to her corner to make the tag so the hold is relinquished. JR comments that perhaps the Hart Dynasty should brush up on their ring awareness before they compare themselves to their esteemed relatives. Mysterio doesn't want to hit Natalya - so Morrison tags himself in and back body drops her. Natalya tags in Tyson Kidd and we see him and Morrison trade blows fairly evenly. DH Smith is tagged in and, when the ref is being distracted, low blows Morrison and hits a Running Powerslam. Before the three count, however, Mysterio flies from the top rope and breaks the pin attempt up - to a loud pop. Mysterio is tagged in and is too quick for DH Smith. Smith tags in Tyson Kidd - Tyson and Mysterio go toe to toe, with Mysterio eventually setting up the 619. Turns out Tyson was playing possum however, and when Mysterio swings his feet round, he grabs them and pulls Mysterio in, and locks in the Sharpshooter for the win.

King: Well, you mentioned earlier JR that perhaps the Hart Dynasty needed to brush up on their in ring skills

JR: I said ring awareness...

King: But what we've just seen is classic Hart Family wrestling - Tyson being clever enough to wait for the perfect moment to lock in that legendary Sharpshooter.

JR: Well, either way, I don't think much has been resolved. Morrison is clearly still upset with the Hart Dynasty's attack on his girlfriend Melina last week - whilst Natalya still feels she's the better wrestler in the Women's division

King: And let's not forget Michelle McCool - but then again how could we - such a fine woman - and a definite contender for the best Women's wrestler too

JR: And now folks, for our main event of the night - an interesting match to say the least - Jericho vs. Mike Knox in a No DQ match, with CM Punk as the special guest referee

*CM Punk enters - loud applause - he shows of his title to the fans*

*CM Punk is grinning and looking smug*

*Mike Knox enters - no one really cares - although he has bought a trash can with him*

JR: King, you've got to believe Jericho will have his work cut out for him tonight - not only is he facing a monster of a man in Mike Knox - he has his title rival CM Punk deciding his fate

King: Yeah, that's right - bet they try and screw Jericho somehow - who doesn't deserve it!

JR: Well that's a matter of opinion, to put it lightly

*Jericho comes out - loud boos - he has a plank of wood with him, which he rests at the side of the ring*

JERICHO VS MIKE KNOX - NO DQ - SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE CM PUNK

The match is fairly even, although Mike Knox's power advantage tells early on, although Jericho's speed and general ring knowledge helps him out. King comments that although Jericho isn't traditionally associated with Hardcore/No DQ matches, he did work in the old ECW - and so that may factor into the match. Weapons eventually get used - Jericho avoiding a massive chair shot from Knox. CM Punk is fairly neutral for most of the match. Jericho busts Mike Knox open with a chair and locks in the Liontamer. Knox is surprisingly resilient - and CM Punk looks away whenever Knox is about to tap. Jericho gets pissed of and gets in CM Punk's face. He turns around and batters Knox with a chair - and covers him for three - but CM Punk doesn't count. CM Punk gestures that the crowd want to see more, and gives Jericho a trash can to beat Knox with. When he chucks Jericho the trash can, however, he kicks Jericho and the trash can crumples upon impact. CM Punk then lifts Jericho and hits the GTS - pulls Knox over Jericho's body and counts to three. The crowd cheers and CM Punk is laughing a lot - Jericho looks like a man robbed come the end of the show - and the show ends with Jericho on the microphone...

Jericho: CM Punk - I told you you had no integrity - and you, the unwashed masses are just as bad - I believed in your thirst for blood - I tried to give you more - and for that I was wrong. You still adore that poser CM Punk - and any lingering, miniscule shreds of respect I had for the fans has disappeared - I will have my revenge - and you WILL see blood - but it won't be mine - this blood will be Chicago Made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back