• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hardcore Tittle

N

night_angel

I was thinking with Benoit on way back, you hace Taker, Kane, Holly, Sabu, Rvd... the WWE should bring back the hardcore tittle... it can be deffened anytime anywhere.. on any show... that should be fun... also they should try to get Ryno back...

What ya guys think about this?? Do you think this would wrk?

No... No Hardcore Title... If they bring it back... Keep it on ECW as there secondary title.. And I think Rhyno sucks... He was only good in the 1st ECW... Theres no need for him..

I don't think they need a Hardcore title. They should just make ECW actually hardcore again instead of regular rules matches.

It would be cool though to have cross show titles. I think Smackdown is terrible though and they should recombine anyway.

noone911 said:
I don't think they need a Hardcore title. They should just make ECW actually hardcore again instead of regular rules matches.

It would be cool though to have cross show titles. I think Smackdown is terrible though and they should recombine anyway.

yeah SD does sux.. and should recombine... and yeah it would be cool to have a title cross shows... what about womens tittle crossing shows???

and yeah Hardcore tittle I can see being on ECW.. they need more tittle

I loved the Hardcore title, I think it had a lot of great title matches. If it was bought back, they'd probably put it on Hardcore Holly- get it!

Flames Out
Dragon

They offered Rhyno/Rhino a contract, and he took it on TNA I believe and tore it up!! (I guess you guys don't watch TNA...) He also had the ECW World & TV Titles in a bag too.....
Anyway he just resigned with TNA, and doesn't look like he'll be going anywhere for awhile (I think 3 years)

As for the hardcore title, um no thanks. It would just take away from the ECW Brand. ECW does need another title though, but first I'd like to see them go 2 hrs, and have a PPV or something regularly. Or perhaps have atleast 1 show a month that's 2hrs. There's alot of talent that's not being used, and a few that haven't even been seen!

I'd like if the Woman's title was defended everywhere. Would atleast give me a reason to watch SMAwCwKDOWN! But untill they stop taping it, I doubt it.

And just cause Benoit is coming back isn't a reason to bring in another title. When ECW first restarted there were alot more guys then there were now, and there was no talk of a new title then.. Well except the ECW World Title.

Technically, Edge has the hardcore title since Foley got fired and he should be hardcore champ on raw if he loses at Unforgiven.

Yeah... Is the Hardcore title being presented to Mick & Edge even acknowledge by WWE or any wrestling history websites like www.obsessedwithwrestling.com ??

I thought the WWE might have RVD or an ECW wrestler beat Mick & Edge for the title, and reclaim/rename it the ECW World Title... but that didn't happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back