• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hardcore Justice: Bully Ray vs Chris Sabin For The World Championship

I'd be more swayed if someone a lot more over was holding the title right now. I just can't envision TNA with Sabin as champion for another 2 months, or for him to be in the main event at BFG.

Ah, but who says Sabin has to retain just because he beats Bully at HJ? There should still be one more 'PPV Impact' before BFG ("No Surrender") which should, as it did the past two years, decide who will win the BFG Series but could also contain a World Title Bout. There is nothing to prevent someone taking the belt here? Realistically, Kurt is the only viable guy not involved in the Series to do this but given his current circumstances, I suppose James Storm might move up and face AJ or Roode at BFG.

Then again, Bully might retain with a rubber match at NS... but I still believe that Hulk / Bully will happen in some capacity at BFG which means that Ray, likely as not, won't be Champion because that would detract from the BFG Series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back